Where's Leon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Where's Leon?

I am putting out an APB for Leon Washington. The best KR in the nfl last year has yet to be spotted returning kicks. Given when we signed him, his salary is guaranteed. 

Where is he and why aren't we using him on KR instead of Blount and on 3rd downs in a Faulk/Vereen role? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Where's Leon?

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

I am putting out an APB for Leon Washington. The best KR in the nfl last year has yet to be spotted returning kicks. Given when we signed him, his salary is guaranteed. 

Where is he and why aren't we using him on KR instead of Blount and on 3rd downs in a Faulk/Vereen role? 

Just reading Reiss...

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4750254/highlighting-patriots-work-on-kickoffs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Personally I just think BB likes to have a 250lb kick returner because no one else has ever done it before (ego thing). It certainly can't be because Blount is a great returner. I mean 4 returns averaging 21yrds? You could have a fan out there and let the kickoff bounce out of the endzone and get about the same result.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Agree Eng..so where is Leon who is supposed to be getting us good field position? The move now makes little to no sense unless he is injured. history has shown him to be at least more effective than Blount back there. while we are at it, what about using him form PR? Do we really want our #1 receiver while Danny and Gronk are out back there returning punts? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Agree Eng..so where is Leon who is supposed to be getting us good field position? The move now makes little to no sense unless he is injured. history has shown him to be at least more effective than Blount back there. while we are at it, what about using him form PR? Do we really want our #1 receiver while Danny and Gronk are out back there returning punts? 

He's got a thigh injury, last I heard. Agreed though, we need him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

thought you were looking for the poster Leon.............funny he hasn't been around lately since his Jets stink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

thought you were looking for the poster Leon.............funny he hasn't been around lately since his Jets stink

Never wake a sleeping dog.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

He's been around...under new name #1000...not much since he can't whip off his Jets jersey and pull on his Giants one without looking foolish

As long as the team is winning BB iswn't going to push any injured vets to return quickly. This may actually be good in the long run since it's forced the offense to be more versitile in it's play calling. The constant Brady relience on Welker the last few seasons worked well until we ran into teams that had a solution for him leaving Brady clueless as what to do.

For years now I've been screaming for a return to a consistant running game and to the play action that it enables.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Personally I just think BB likes to have a 250lb kick returner because no one else has ever done it before (ego thing). It certainly can't be because Blount is a great returner. I mean 4 returns averaging 21yrds? You could have a fan out there and let the kickoff bounce out of the endzone and get about the same result.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

You serious?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

lol...........he's amusing....his hopes are always high...only to be dashed to pieces by season's end