Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?

I'd like to find out what the fans think of the Pats being exposed as a fraud team.  Peyton is worth every penny really.  I've gotten so used to his 4th quarter combacks but this one will be special for a little while.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?

In Response to Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to find out what the fans think of the Pats being exposed as a fraud team.  Peyton is worth every penny really.  I've gotten so used to his 4th quarter combacks but this one will be special for a little while.
    Posted by TOGAH-2009[/QUOTE]

Which choke job was worse? Yout mother is the worst choke job.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1828846. Show 1828846's posts

Move over Tuck Rule, 4th-and-jackass is the new kid in town!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Odd thing, togah. you are always using terms like "choke" and "blow". Just what was your job in prison anyway?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

the operative word here is CHAMPIONSHIP

Congrats on the regular season win.  Way to stay classy.  

Frankly, I'm amused that you only show up when your team wins.  dogg has 3000+ posts and has clearly been here since well past last year's early playoff exit to the Chargers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

the AFC champ game cause it was a f-ing Championship game to go to the Super
    Bowl,  Reg Season hurts but come on man!!! Blowing a 21 pt lead to get to the super bowl is way worse than last nights debacle, and also the AFCCG too cause it got Womanning his Ring

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

In Response to Re: Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?:
    [QUOTE]I love to see these losers cry about calls.  All Tom I'm a p u s s y Brady has to do is point to his leg and he gets a flag.  Amazing what a bunch of babies live in New England.  Ohhh and another thing the Pacers even did the Celtics this weekend and Teddy's still dead you just have to love life these days!  Scoreboard!!!
    Posted by ColtFan69[/QUOTE]
    Could be worse.  We're just fans.  It's not like the team itself complained about the calls...or petitioned the league to change the rules because other teams were better and we couldn't compete.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship? : You idiot I'm here every year.  Underdog has been here a lot longer than just last year.  Just... be quiet.

LOL!  You are nothing but a TROLL.....Underdog is the only real Colts fan on here....everyone else are trolls.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Which choke job was worse? Last night or AFC Championship?:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to find out what the fans think of the Pats being exposed as a fraud team.  Peyton is worth every penny really.  I've gotten so used to his 4th quarter combacks but this one will be special for a little while.

The superbowl against the Giants...take down the 16-0 flag!!!!