Which do you like better? SNF or MNF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Which do you like better? SNF or MNF

Which primetime game do you guys like better? Sunday Night Football on NBC or Monday Night FB on ESPN?

Some may disagree, but I think MNF blows. The commentary crew on MNF is awful. I like gruden and think hes a good guy/coach, but he's really mediocre in the broadcast booth, Same thing with Jaws. Tirico isnt the best in the buisness, but I can deal with him.

I think Al Michaels is one of the top Football announcers there is. He has a great knowledge of the game and explains everything so well, people who don't have a cluw about football could learn the game from listening to michaels. Collinsworth is decent too IMO

Plus, if the pats are on MNF, I don't like having to wait an extra day

Also, one thing that SNF that MNF doesnt and it irritates the crap out of me that MNF doesnt do it- Flex Scheduleing

Perfect example was just last week, SF vs Ariz- If that was sunday night, no doubt NBC would switch that game to a better matchup, instead of feeding us a game featuring such 3-8 heavyweights.

SNF />MNF

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Which do you like better? SNF or MNF

SNF has Costas, Micheals, Rodney and I even like Collinsworth. Not only that but after a day of football the Sunday night game is a good way to close out the weekend. I don't mind staying up either since I'm plenty rested from sleeping in on Sat and Sun

MNF has Young, Ditka, and Berman which I like listening to but they have way to many people I don't like such as Jaws, Carter, Tirico, Kolber. Not only that I just don't like Monday night in general. It's the first night after starting the week and knowing I have the rest of the week to go it's very hard to justify staying up till 12 to watch a full game unless it's the Pats playing.

For me it's SNF all the way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

For me it is SNF.....The MNF announcers annoy me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

No content. SNF.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Which do you like better? SNF or MNF:
    [QUOTE]I like snf better. I'm not really a big fan of Collinsworth but the announcers don't really bother me too much. So far the games have been better, there's been a lot of blowouts on mnf this year. Plus I guess if I have to watch one of those awful intros I'd rather see Faith Hill than Hank Williams
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]
    +1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Both are too late for me . . . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

SNF, as they usually have better games to ofer. Plus the late season "flex" works out great. No late season Arizona vs San Francisco there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

SNF.  Can't struggle through Monday AND Tuesday mornings...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

SNF

Faith hill
    Better announcers
    No glass eye stuart scott
    No matt millin
    No giggling like school girls

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

i like gruden but hate jaws... hes such a moron

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

TNF.
    It gives me an idea of how my fantasy week is gonna go.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I HATE HATE HATE the SNF intro.  Fakey ripoff, was bad with Pink, is WORSE with Skanky Faith Hill.  Rest of the program is better for me, although I hate Al Micheals accent.  Like when he says "Manning" and "ball".  Sounds very New Jersey to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Plus I guess if I have to watch one of those awful intros I'd rather see Faith Hill than Hank Williams
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to what kind of blackmail information the mind-numbingly grating Hank Williams, Jr., has on the producers of Monday Night Football. This intro was played out after  . . .   oh . . .  about a week . . .  and yet it just keeps going on and on and on and on.

What is the attraction of this hackneyed device?

Am I missing something?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]I HATE HATE HATE the SNF intro.  Fakey ripoff, was bad with Pink, is WORSE with Skanky Faith Hill.  Rest of the program is better for me, although I hate Al Micheals accent.  Like when he says "Manning" and "ball".  Sounds very New Jersey to me.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

While the SNF intro is not great, the MNF is 10 X worse. I can't stand that hank williams yelling "Are you ready for some foooottbaaall?" Of course I'm ready for football, I wouldnt be watching if I wasn't ready, moron.

I'll have to pay closer attention to Colts or Giants games when they are on SNF, Ive never really notied that "Manning" accent from michaels

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Faith over Hank, thank you to whoever invented the mute button.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Starting to like SNF better. just wish they'd both get some hotter babes as sideline reporters. alex flanagan for NFLN is pretty hot

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

SNF over MNF for sure! Al Michaels is the best at what he does. Alot of people don't like Collinsworth but I don't mind him. He can make and take a joke about himself. Not a fan of Tirico, but Gruden and Jaws are ok (just ok) but the studio stinks! Steve Young is so annoying and opinionated along with Tom Jackson and Chrissy "just another guy" Carter. Matt Millen is a complete clueless idiot. Mike Ditka is cool though. NBC has Rodney and Dungy. Rodney is great, Dungy a little annoying at times which by the way whats up with his ears? He looks like he's gonna fly away after the game is over like Dumbo