Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years....

The Patriots are easily in the discussion.     

Patriots - 4....   Tom Brady, Curtis Martin, Ty Law, Richard Seymour

Steelers - Big Ben, Troy P., Casey Hampton, Alan Faneca, Hines Ward,

Seattle - Steve Hutchinson, Walter Jones

Chargers - LT, Drew Brees    

Colts - Peyton Manning, Twig

Chiefs - Tony Gonzolez, Will Shields

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years....

Makins, He's already considered one of the best and the O-line positions are pretty much judged by reputation.

SD - Gates

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years....

the Steelers: you also need to include their entire linebacker corps (I see Farrior, Foote, and Timmons as being in the discussion for best MLB of their eras, especially because they get classified as "3-4" MLBs).  Also, Harrison and Woodley are two of the best OLBs not named DeMarcus Ware.  And TROY POLAMALU.  Furthermore, if Richard Seymour gets consideration, then so does DE Aaron Smith

For the Chargers, I'll add Phillip Rivers - I think he'll end his career as one of the best five passers in the league statistically

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from alicemack. Show alicemack's posts

For the Steelers:
    James Harrison was not drafted at all.
    James Farrior was drafted by the Jets.
    Timmons and Woodley are two good ones.

To RidingWithTheKing:  Yes, Smith was as dominant as Seymour, just in a different type of defense.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years.... : Casey Hampton? Sorry. Good player, but he's not a HOFer. Also, I don't think Roethlisturd is a slam dunk HOFer Sure, he has two rings, but one came with a QB rating of 43 under mysterious circumstances.  He's Jim Plunkett at best. You also forgot Vinatieri and maybe Rodney Harrison for the Pats. You probably could make a list of Buccaneers: Sapp, Lynch, Brooks, Barber All 4 were arguably the best at their position, at least in that conference, for about a decade.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sorry buttercup, we didn't draft Harrrison. This is about players a team drafted. Try going slower. Maybe that will help.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Just a heads up, we didn't draft Vinatieri either, he was an undrafted free agent. 
    Since 1990, the Pats have drafted some stars and Pro Bowlers such as McGinest, Mankins, Bruschi, Wilfork, Bledsoe, Glenn, Milloy, Woody, Light, Brown, Coates, Law, Seymour, Samuel, Martin, Slade, Gostkowski, Brady, Mayo, McCourty, and probably a couple others I'm missing. 
    Look at that list and see how many of them really have HoF careers.  I love the Pats and the above players, but I see only 5, maybe 6 out of that group that is HoF worthy: Brady, Martin, Seymour, Wilfork, Mankins (the latter 3 if they stay playing at this level).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

seymour does not make hof. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

No Ravens? Ray, Ogden, Ed Reed?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Which Franchise Has Drafted More Future Hall Of Famers During The Last 20 Years....:
    [QUOTE]seymour does not make hof. 
    Posted by ssmilloy36[/QUOTE]

Ummm...yes, he does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]No Ravens? Ray, Ogden, Ed Reed?
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Yup, all three should be first-ballot shoe-ins.