which linebacker/hybrid will be most inactive going forward?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

which linebacker/hybrid will be most inactive going forward?

i must assume thomas' status today was non-football related! pats will have to make someone very unhappy going forward, as they become gallowayed! obviously, mayo and guyton are set.. dont think seau is bak to ride the pine esp when his karma influenced a 59 point rout today. i think it is between the underachievg pierre woods and the surprising rob ninovich!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: which linebacker/hybrid will be most inactive going forward?

accordg to bel, AD was a healthy scratch.. no personal or offifield issues! not good at all for him! he likely will b bak to special teams soon! ninkovich obviously is now like mcgowan to bel! he aint going nowhere. u only have so many spots.. really now just between woods and thomas! TBC and burgess both seem serviceable and have been playg more snaps than thomas all season! AD has been playg slightly less than half the snaps all year! that cant b good for a nonspecial teams starter making 20mil (includg bonuses)! likely would have no seau, if AD was getting job done as bel wanted it done! perhaps AD should b more like a DL-OL pass rushing hybrid guy like Burgess rather than the hybrid in-out LB guy! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: which linebacker/hybrid will be most inactive going forward?

pats are now stacked at LB/hybrid which is a big reason they are now emphasizg the 3-4. jsut last month, this team looked so weak on defense, now i cant think of ANY holes. they will get better as the year goes on. at LB, they now have a boatload of efficient, productive and versatile guys: ninkovich, tbc, alexander, burgess, seau, mayo, guyton, thomas, woods. i will stack these guys up with anyone esp with guys like mckenzie and others waitg in the wings!