Which Pats' drafted rookie will make the most impact by the end of the year? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Which Pats' drafted rookie will make the most impact by the end of the year? POLL

drumroll... i vote for myron pryor. who say u?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Who will be the Pats' most impactful ROOKIE by the end of the year? POLL

I had a molar once that was impactful.

Or was it impacted?

I don't remember, but it hurt like a muthah.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Which Pats' drafted rookie will make the most impact by the end of the year? POLL

Now that big Sey is gone, I'll go with Brace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Which Pats' drafted rookie will make the most impact by the end of the year? POLL

Not sure how it can't be Ingram. He's the only starter. Every xtra point and field goal attempt he is KEY on.

THey may be fewer plays/opportunities but every one is a "scoring" opportunity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickelbean. Show nickelbean's posts

why didnt anybody vote for pat chung?  He was a close second to me behind julian edelman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

I'd say Brace followed by Vollmer!
    It's gonna take Chung some time to learn the system.  He didn't look too good in coverage during the preseason.  Edelman will be used all over the place, he'll also make good contribution. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Brace-Edelman-Chung-Butler