Which Playoff Failure Since 2004 Hurts The Most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Which Playoff Failure Since 2004 Hurts The Most?

So after today's loss to the Ravens which game is most dissappointing?

2005 Broncos

2006 Colts

2007 Giants

2009 Ravens

2010 Jets

2011 Giants

2012 Ravens

I'd say this is just proof that we are never gonna see them win the SB in the Brady era!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Which Playoff Failure Since 2004 Hurts The Most?

Probably the 40 plus years of failure by the NY Jets. No other teams comes close to that kind of failure!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

Probably the 40 plus years of failure by the NY Jets. No other teams comes close to that kind of failure!!!

I couldn't care less about their failure b/c I want to win SB's when we have a chance to win them but failures like the 06 AFC title game, 07 SB, 2010 loss to Jets, 2011 SB and this year really take its toll on me and I really don't like the same result every year at some point in the postseason as it kind of makes seasons like 02 & 08 less painful b/c we were never knowcked out!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to Leonard15's comment:

So after today's loss to the Ravens which game is most dissappointing?

2005 Broncos

2006 Colts

2007 Giants

2009 Ravens

2010 Jets

2011 Giants

2012 Ravens

I'd say this is just proof that we are never gonna see them win the SB in the Brady era!

They all hurt. The Pats have fans expecting success. That is why you have to ask. The Jets haven't given you anything in your lifetime.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

The worst game they played was the Ravens 3 years ago. Heartbreak has to be SB 42.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think 2006 against the Colts....since they didn't actually lose, so much as the referees won.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All of them!  When you think your team can win it all, when it ends in a loss, whether the preliminary rounds or the SB, a loss is a loss.