Which Pop should be more proud?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Which Pop should be more proud?

Had the Broncos won last against the Ravens, chances are that we would have had a Gronkowski bowl between Rob and Chris (If Rob were healthy), but since the Ravens were victorious we're getting a different sibbling bowl. Today, both Chandler and his older brother Arthur will line up and try to anchor their respective defensive lines. So, it begs the question..."Which pop should be more proud of his genes"? 

Should it be Papa Gronkowski with 3 sons in the NFL and one a FHOF in Rob or should it be Papa Jones with 2 sons in the NFL and a UFC Heavyweight champion in John "Bones" Jones? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Which Pop should be more proud?

I personally say Papa Jones since John is a UFC champion and Chandler could turn out to be a great DE. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

If your child is a hard working, moral, good solid citizen, contributing to society, and not a leach living off the government than you should be proud.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

If your child is a hard working, moral, good solid citizen, contributing to society, and not a leach living off the government than you should be proud.

Well said! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

as a Pop myself I gotta say one is not more proud then the other.  I would think both are extremely proud.  Not sure there is a correct answer to this.   My kids aren't pro athletes but I am probably as proud of them with their sports and life accomplishments in their young lives as those two Fathers are as proud of their kids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

BINGO - we have a winner!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

As a side not, Jon "Bones" Jones, UFC LHW Champion and brother of Chandler and Arthur is cheering for the Ravens today!  I may just have to cheer against Bones Jones in his next fight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think one you did not list, Rex and Rob Ryans father has the most to be proud of.

Both his sons actually have jobs, support themselves and are not in the Pen!

It's all reletive to expectations.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Had the Broncos won last against the Ravens, chances are that we would have had a Gronkowski bowl between Rob and Chris (If Rob were healthy), but since the Ravens were victorious we're getting a different sibbling bowl. Today, both Chandler and his older brother Arthur will line up and try to anchor their respective defensive lines. So, it begs the question..."Which pop should be more proud of his genes"? 

Should it be Papa Gronkowski with 3 sons in the NFL and one a FHOF in Rob or should it be Papa Jones with 2 sons in the NFL and a UFC Heavyweight champion in John "Bones" Jones? 

Perhaps I should not mention this, but Papa Harbaugh has two sons, both of whom are coaching a team in a championship game today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Most of you guys sucked all the fun out of this. -_-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

HeII no, I want pro-athletes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Archie  :  )

btw I agree with John McCain: UFC/MMA is human cockfighting and should be banned