Which SB Safety Was Worse?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Which SB Safety Was Worse?

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

BJGE was open on the check down 

No he really wasn't.  Frankly if that play happened 10 times they wouldn't call a safety in 5 of them.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No he really wasn't.  Frankly if that play happened 10 times they wouldn't call a safety in 5 of them.

[/QUOTE]

ummm i believe he was but ok.

and i agree they would call a safety on that like half the time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

It's not like he was under duress.

He got hit as he threw.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As much as Gomie's made me laugh, it was the really the Center's fault. That's what happens when you have a lack of quality and depth on your interior line.

But, Brady's Safety to start the SB was worse, unfortunately.

How ironic it is the two best QBs of their generation each have that ugly mark on their resumes in SB history, in SB losses where they didn't play well for much of the game?

[/QUOTE]

God, you are pathetic.

The Pats 7 blockers couldn't contain 3 rushers for 3 seconds. 

His own tackle was thrown into him

One of the 3 receivers fell down, there was nowhere to throw the ball, risking an int.

So you think that is worse than the snap sailing over that mountain of a head?

You not only have screws loose, the majority of them are missing.  It appears the only ones  left are the ones allowing your fingers to work.  God knows the rest of you doesn't.

[/QUOTE]

UM... I think Gronk was running open on the right of the field.  it was still a ridiculous call (or rule) to call a safety on an overthrow like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think you and I disagree on what open means.  If you mean that there is some point during that play where you can take a screen shot and BJGE is away from the defense then yes he was open, but when Brady would have looked his way in his progressions he would have seen him "caught in the trash" at the LOS.  BJGE sort of came open as Brady was releasing the ball.  That isn't open in my book.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think you and I disagree on what open means.  If you mean that there is some point during that play where you can take a screen shot and BJGE is away from the defense then yes he was open, but when Brady would have looked his way in his progressions he would have seen him "caught in the trash" at the LOS.  BJGE sort of came open as Brady was releasing the ball.  That isn't open in my book.

[/QUOTE]

well to avoid the whole issue TB couldve ripped it at BJGE's legs and no chance at a flag

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

TFB12 caught lying cold!

Look at the room to his right! Look at him prancing and bobbing!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d826a9a00/Safety-first-for-the-Giants

[/QUOTE]

Go to the 30 second mark and watch, just as Brady goes to his right Joseph goes outside, thats why Brady stops.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB12 caught lying cold!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d826a9a00/Safety-first-for-the-Giants

[/QUOTE]

Go to the 30 second mark and watch, just as Brady goes to his right Joseph goes outside, thats why Brady stops.

[/QUOTE]

But, there was plenty of room!  He was at the front of the end zone and Waters contained!

You're a fraud who just accused of me of not knowing the play.  EXPOSED

[/QUOTE]

Go to bed kid.

You've lost your audience. Meltdowns did you in. Funny though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

1) Rusty, you're insane.  42 and 46 scarred all of us, but they torqued you into gonzo-land...

2) Joe, look at the vid rusty posted.  Not only is Benny blocked at the line of scrimmage from releasing, he FALLS DOWN.  pretty sure brady mentally crossed off that option at that point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB12 caught lying cold!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, there was plenty of room!  He was at the front of the end zone and Waters contained!

[/QUOTE]

Try and spin it any way you want to you fraud but if you watch the play you will see Brady start to his right, Joseph goes to the outside of Waters and Brady stops, Joseph stops going to the outside and engages Waters straight up.  Dude, I'm watching it right now on the big screen with multiple angles.  You are a fraud, you don't know what you are talking about!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12 caught lying cold!

Try and spin it any way you want to you fraud but if you watch the play you will see Brady start to his right, Joseph goes to the outside of Waters and Brady stops, Joseph stops going to the outside and engages Waters straight up.  Dude, I'm watching it right now on the big screen with multiple angles.  You are a fraud, you don't know what you are talking about!

^Officially unglued, replete with backpedal.

Done.

Haha!  Rusty, you have been spinning everything here all day.  I love how you started off this morning trying to take focus away from what a good defense can do in super bowl by blaming the Pats offense for everything, and now finishing the night with trying to spin a Brady safety by saying he is lazy to move to the outside.  You are a joke..a fraud..a loser.  You really never even touched a real football, have you!?!?!?  Hahaha!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's a tie for worst safety in a Super Bowl between Mary-weather and McCourty.  Two,horrible picks by a horrible GM.  Then again we also fielded the two worst Defenses in Super Bowl history. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a tie for worst safety in a Super Bowl between Mary-weather and McCourty.  Two,horrible picks by a horrible GM.  Then again we also fielded the two worst Defenses in Super Bowl history. 

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

Bravo!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1) Rusty, you're insane.  42 and 46 scarred all of us, but they torqued you into gonzo-land...

2) Joe, look at the vid rusty posted.  Not only is Benny blocked at the line of scrimmage from releasing, he FALLS DOWN.  pretty sure brady mentally crossed off that option at that point.

[/QUOTE]

i understand and saw after closely rewatching but why not just send it at his feet and move onto the next play its the same thing in essense as ripping it 40 yards downfield. just less contrevsersial of a call

thats mainly my point

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2007? not too bad still had all those old guys playing alright

2011- the WORST defense yardage wise ever in the super bowl if i remember correctly. talk about Brady putting the team on his back

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Then again we also fielded the two worst Defenses in Super Bowl history. 

I know you like to stir the pot, but this is ridiculous.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Then again we also fielded the two worst Defenses in Super Bowl history. 

[/QUOTE]

I know you like to stir the pot, but this is ridiculous.

[/QUOTE]

He has dyslexia and also enjoys Taylor Swift music. Consider the source.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Queenie.  Did I hear another winter storm is heading your way?  Looks like it'll be another "work" from home day tomorrow.  I suggest that you celebrate by posing until 1:30 AM.