Which teams do you hate the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Which teams do you hate the most?

For some reason the Ravens don't seem to get the credit they deserve for being one of the least likeable teams in the NFL. They are arrogant even though they don't have the talent to back it up. They whine like little girls when they lose instead of just being man enough to admit they got beat. That team makes the Chargers look classy.

And that was before. Now that they actually have the talent to contend? I think they are going to take it to another level. This team is going to be insufferable all year long. And God forbid they actually win something. They won't stop running their mouths for 5 years.

On the plus side, they must be the first NFL team to field a murderer on both sides of the ball.

I suspect this team will be at the top of my hate list by midseason

As of now it is:

1) Giants- For obvious reasons
    2) Colts- The most overhyped team in the history of pro sports
    3) Vikings- just because I despise Brett Favre so much
    4) Chargers- Two words: Phillip Rivers. Okay, three words" Phillip Rivers punk.
    5) Titans- Jeff Fisher might be the biggest ahole in the NFL. And it seems to rub off on his players. That challenge against the Lions 2 year ago was disgusting.
    6) Ravens
    7) Broncos 2005. Josh McDaniels. Way too many Broncos upsets of the Pats. Shannon Sharpe and his big mouth. He sounds like he has a mouth full of pudding every time he talks. And all the idiots that claimed Sharpe was better than Ben Coates. He wasn't

I know a lot of people would have the Jets on their list. But they don't really bother me. Until they beat us a big game, it's hard for me to hate them. Sure they are classless. But they are harmless. They remind me of Scrappy Doo. They amuse me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Which teams do you hate the most?

When I was very young, my father taught me that the Dolphins were the enemy and that Don Shula was an a-hole . . .   and so it is. This is why no matter how many Super Bowls they win, the 1985 AFC Championship Game and the snowplow game from 1981 will always be my favorite Pats' moments.

I also hate the Dallas Cowboys, but that is mostly because network television shoved them down my throat, again, when I was a kid.

The Colts and Green New Jersey are annoying, but I don't really hate them. In fact, I kind of feel sorry for the Jets. Delusion is not just a river in Krackalackistan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from millo9496. Show millo9496's posts

1. jets
    2. dolphins
    3. ravens
    4. steelers
    5. colts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

1) Giants, obviously
    2) Colts -- the Atlanta Braves of the NFL; rack up meaningless awards and accolades but don't win a damn thing (this is coming from a die-hard Braves fan too!)
    3) Jets -- even though they're harmless, they still annoy me.
    4) Dolphins -- they're at least respectable to me unlike the Jets
    5) Chargers -- Philip Rivers and a bunch of thugs that crumble under pressure
    6) Ravens -- never have they lost a game that WAS NOT the officials fault
    7) Cowboys -- in the Jets category: harmless but annoying; they're more of a reality show so I can't ever take them seriously
    8) Texans -- get a decent field, will ya?
    9) Titans -- Jeff Fisher
    10) Steelers -- respect them because of the Rooneys and their contributions to all things football both here and abroad. The Terrible Towl is easily the dumbest invention in the history of fandom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepats51. Show nepats51's posts

JETS   GIANTS   COLTS   RAVENS   MIAMI   ,,,, CANT STAND NEW YORK TEAMS, IF I SAW ELI OUT ID PROB TACKLE HIS -SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Dolphins - I live in Miami and can't stand this team and their fans. They are the biggest haters ever and annoy the heck out of me

Colts - goes without saying, I hate how they try and play the whole "were the good guys" card yet they are a bunch of overrated choke artists. Polian ruined the game with his rule changes

Jets - the fat slob coach and their pathetic fans are annoying as heck

Chargers - crybaby LT, and a holes like Rivers and Merriman make them hateable

Steeler - get away with a lot of dirty play on defense (did you see Harrison pounding the blocker into the ground in the SB a few yrs back?) and I hate how guys like Ryan Clark  and Hines Ward crack back and viciously block defenseless and unsuspecting opponents

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

This thread is a wonderful release haha

1. Jets-I hate them in infinite dimensions, I hate their players, I hate Mangina, I hate Rex Ryan, I hate Darrell Revis, I hate their fans. I hate the jets. And nice shared stadium, real professional
    2. Colts-the only thing more reliable than peyton coming up small is Polian whining when his team gets smacked in big games
    3. Giants- Good god do I hate them, Eli is so putridly over rated, I hate Justin Tuck I hate(d) Strahan I HATE Brandon Jacobs. And then there's the superbowl that shall not be named.
    4. Phins- Hideous Orange jerseys, always plays NE like its the superbowl. The loss of Porter makes me hate them ever so slightly less..
    5. Ravens-They just bug me, though since Bart Scott left I've begun to hate them less.  I HATE players who feel the need to celebrate every step they take, and they're almost always 2nd tier talents..
    6. Pitt-Their city is downright pathetic, Big Ben is a sleezeball, I still pretend Porter is with them so I can hate them even more. respect for The Rooneys but that's about it
    7. SD- LT=loser, Rivers=loser, remember when Igor Olshankski tried to talk them up in 06 before the Pats rolled them in the playoffs? the most perennially over rated team in recent NFL history.
    8.Saints-I'm sick of hearing about them and their team of "destiny", please spare me that nonsense they're a very good team "destiny" had nothin to do with anything...I don't mind the team so much as the fans/bandwagon media hype following them everywhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Indy--our biggest rival
    Jets--the biggest loud mouths
    Dallas--America's D*bags
    Giants--2007

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

colts, jets, cowboys, chargers,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Redskins- because they're from the same city as da guvment
    Browns- because they should have been named the Steamers instead

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

1. Ashfield Massachusetts little league team....beat us every stinking year
    2. Pittsfield High School football team....beat us 48-12 my senior year
    3. CH Hospital .....softball league .....arrogant
    4. Wright Brothers .....golf league ......cheaters

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Colts
    Colts
    Colts
    Colts
    Colts  and o yeh did I mention the Colts!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

It's a 3 way tie for me.

America's Team:  Really? I'm an American. They're not my team. In fact, my family paternal grandmother's people came on the 3rd ship after the Mayflower and fought in the Revolutionary War.  I don't think you can be anymore American than being a Patriot. Throw in Jerry Jones, not much more needs to be said.

Colts: Overhyped, favorite of refs everywhere, can't play outdoors, Peyton chokes in big games, and his only Superbowl win was over the very weak Bears who shouldn't even have been there. And can't they pay Peyton enough so he's not in every third commericial? Between him & the Progressive Insurance lady, my mute button is starting to stick. 

Chargers:  Never seen an ownership so disloyal to it's star players and coaches. Coryel, Bobby Ross, Marty Shottenhiemer, Dan Fouts, Rodney Harrison, Jr. Seau, Kellen Winslow, John Jefferson, Drew Brees, LT. They're small minded.  Then there's Rivers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

After the Jets, I usually hate mostly The Jets, but then 3rd easily goes to NYJ, But 4th is The Colts, 5th goes to the Right Wingers, 6th is The Jets again, 7th is anyone in The Taliban, followed closely by anyone in The U.S. Government, 8th is Indy, but 9th is tied with The NRA & Greenpeace, 10th goes to any Feminist group, 11th is Anti-abortionist groups, followed By The Jets @ #12, then 13th goes to Pro-abortionist groups, followed by free-masons @ #14, 15th is ALL OPEC nations, then 16th is Uraguay obviously, 17th is any Aryan group, followed closely by Black Muslims @ #18, 19th is anyone in a Country Club (but boy should THEY be higher on the list), and finally 20th is all the posters at BDC (me too). 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Liberals jews police courts natives corrections most people and society except for Homer simpson oj simpson and marie osmond.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

In Response to Re: Which teams do you hate the most?:
    After the Jets, I usually hate mostly The Jets, but then 3rd easily goes to NYJ, But 4th is The Colts, 5th goes to the Right Wingers, 6th is The Jets again, 7th is anyone in The Taliban, followed closely by anyone in The U.S. Government, 8th is Indy, but 9th is tied with The NRA & Greenpeace, 10th goes to any Feminist group, 11th is Anti-abortionist groups, followed By The Jets @ #12, then 13th goes to Pro-abortionist groups, followed by free-masons @ #14, 15th is ALL OPEC nations, then 16th is Uraguay obviously, 17th is any Aryan group, followed closely by Black Muslims @ #18, 19th is anyone in a Country Club (but boy should THEY be higher on the list), and finally 20th is all the posters at BDC (me too). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

You forgot the ACLU. Those people are are a living, breathing, monument to insanity.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Jets.  Cowboys.  Phins. 

Have never been an Indy hater.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

It could be the Bruins, if they don't come out like pitbulls against the Crosby's next week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ben-umass. Show ben-umass's posts

1. Jets- obvious reasons
    2. Chargers- when there winning its all because of them, when there losing its everyone elses fault. im gonna miss watching LT on the bench wearing his helmet
    3. Pittsburg- QB is a rapist. stupid terrible towels.
    4.Baltimore- remember when Bart Scott threw the Ref's penalty flag into the crowd in 2007. what a classy organization.
    5. Titans- i think it was Bobby Wade would went at Harrisons knee, costing us our hard hitting safety for the playoffs in 2006. could have used him against the colts in the playoffs. cost us a ring.

I used to hate the Colts and Peyton Manning. But would the last decade have been as fun without them?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In no particular order:

Colts
    Jets
    Broncos
    Steelers

And pretty much any team that beats the Pats at that specific moment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"You forgot the ACLU. Those people are are a living, breathing, monument to insanity."

Geez Dafoe, what'd the ACLU ever do to you?  See, I LIKE that the ACLU is stickin' up for a lesbian-chick in Mississippi (god I hate everyone in that state) that wants to attend a High School (I hate High Schoolers) prom (I hate anyone on any sort of prom committee) with her partner, AND since the school says you have to have a partner of the opposite-sex, and since 1 girl also wants to "cross-dress" (uggh, freakin' cross-dressers-I hate you) by wearing a tux (anyone that wears a tux is beneath my contemptuous hate)- THAT Mississippi HS is thereby canceling the entire prom (I've always hated proms), BUT The ACLU is now taking legal action (which I really hate when people can't solve their own problems with or without violence)- to force that school to have the prom...whew. 

Personally, I'm ONLY for The ACLU because I trully believe in my heart of hearts that there should be far more lesbians on this planet.  And I really have NO prob with gay-dudes either, because they're usually better-looking, better-dressing, and far more hygenic than straight guys, and so-Man, ANYthing to keep me looking good, or again-at least not looking as bad as the next guy in line for a chick is an overall PLUS in my book.  But, ya know- Come to think of it, those ACLU d!rt-bags would probably fight just as hard for a guy to take another guy to the prom (which is fine, because again 2 guys I don't have to compete with), BUT the ACLU would then expect one of them dressed in some baby blue tiarra with matching suede heels (and man, even though I'm not really quite sure what a tiara is, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that I hate them).  BUT see, I can accept ALL of this, even (although reluctantly) the corsage on the dude...  But ya know, WHO goes up to the bar?  IF The ACLU says that they both do, then man, I definately hate The ACLU...  I believe I wrapped this whole matter up rather nicely... 

~I also wanna say that I hate Baptists, Unitarians, Lutherans, Catholics, Protestants, Presbyterians, and Atheists, Along WITH Womanists, fence-sitters, ALL Male societies, and any Protesters.  Even more than them, I hate any Ethnic Group (including but not limited to: the ancient order of hibernians), any National Group (including the national railway historical society), any Societal Order (including the tea appreciation society), any Religious Organization (including the national huguenot society), any Military Society (including the aztec club of 1847), Chat Groups (including any adult webcam chatrooms...excepting XXX), News Groups (especially any named 'newsgroup'), and Mailing Lists (especially the AUS-FHS-Webmasters mailing list), but I hate The New York Jets more than all of them combined (except any and all anti-hate groups...I hate them all).   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Jets, Colts, Steelers, Cowboys, Whatever team LT is on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Depends. Hate transcends one single sport (at least for me).

Football (NFL and College):
    1) Colts
    2) Jets
    3) Florida Gators
    4) Browns
    5) Chargers
    6) Giants
    7) Notre Dame

Basketball:
    1) Cavaliers
    2) Cavaliers
    3) Cavaliers
    4) Cavaliers
    5) Cavaliers
    6) Lakers (as a Celtics fan, I hate 'em, but I respect 'em)
    7) Did I mention I hate the Cavaliers?

Baseball:
    1) Tampa Bay Rays
    2) Yankees
    3) Mets
    4) Tigers
    5) Indians (I just generally hate Cleveland)

Individual Players:
    1) LeBron James (by a mile)
    2) Kerry Rhodes
    3) Evan Longoria
    4) Hasheem Thabeet
    5) Brett Favre
    6) Eli Manning
    7) Peyton Manning

I'm such a hateful person.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Which teams do you hate the most?:
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Yeah . . .    but what about the Jets?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

All the teams that reside or don't reside but claim they do from NY