Which undefeated team will lose first in reg season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Which undefeated team will lose first in reg season?

kind of a trick question... i say BOTH indy and NO lose by end of this nfl week! colts will technically lose FIRST to houston on sunday, as pats will cream NO on mon night! houston always plays indy tight and they WAS robbed the last time. colts have barely won their past few games. also, u have the familiarity factor. it is time for these guys on houston not to blink! its their season!  BOTH option in poll just refers to the "same nfl week". should have been more clear.. oh well!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: Which undefeated team will lose first in reg season?

This week looks bad for both undefeateds. If Saints win, they are going 16-0. Even if Colts win, they will likely lose to Tennessee next week. Just too much attrition with them. I say Indy loses first!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I am comically stunned at how many people think that Houston, with one guy on offense, no kicker, and a defense that is puzzled by a high-school option attack, is going to somehow rise up righteous and defeat the darlings of the league. Haven't any of you noticed how, no matter what teams do against the Colts, they always end up short? We watch in amusement as marginal teams like San Francisco, Baltimore and . . .   yes . . .   Houston hold that juggernaut Colts' offense to a meager 16, or 18 or 20 . . .  or whatever, only to see the opponent score just a little less.

And -- lo and behold -- when an actual NFL team like the Pats comes to town and it requires 35 to win -- no problem. Quick flag here. Odd spot there. What were you saying?

Nobody's going to beat that team unless and until it meets San Dago in the playoffs. Now, I don't claim to know what kind of dirt Chargers' ownership has on Polian, but it's pretty clear that the shenaningans that help vault Indy over most other teams in the league do not apply when the Bolts come to town.

I like to think the Pats can beat N'awlins, although it's a pretty sure bet they won't, given their propensity to play only 30 or 40 minutes on any given Sunday (or Monday night), but if the question is "Which of these teams will lose first in the regular season?" -- the answer is "neither."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We'll handle the Saints, but if Houston wants to keep their playoff hopes alive they have to beat Indy. I just hope the Texans play with desperation, if they can't, Tenny will get the Colts. CJ --The best RB in the league-- will finish them off, the Colts got owned by Kevin Faulk, can you imagine what CJ will do to them?