Whiner-free thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Re: Whiner-free thread

Ugh, so much for a clean thread. Well anyways I'm glad the Patriots won, and I'm glad we are going to the Super Bowl. Nobody said it would be easy and this might be the toughest game yet for the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I see my whiner-free thread is alive and kicking...like a flu bug.  Thanks, Pats'66.  It's not enough to ignore you.  Now I have to convince everybody else to ignore you, too.

On another note, how many here should be working but just can't get going on this glorious day post-game? I am an exclusive contract salesman/dealer, so I make my own schedule, which makes it even easier to duck work.  Thankfully, I don't follow any other sports (in part, for this very reason).  My income should greatly increase within 15 days, LOL.  But I know there are not a lot of chances in life to soak all this in with my pals here at Boston-dot-com.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread:
    [QUOTE] I would have preferred the 49ers but nonetheless I am so happy right now as a pats fan. I read some of these other threads and you would swear the Pats lost today. A great day (and year) for the Pats that can be finished perfectly in two weeks. Even if they fail this season has been a lot of fun. 5 superbowls in 10 years. Amazing with all the roster turnover.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

I was on the Fence between the 49ers and the Giants.    But there was something about a 49rs win that would have had me visualzing both Harbaugh Coaches, Daddy Harbaugh and Rex Ryan plotting against the Patriots.  

Ya I know this would have been paranoid behavior on my part and it probably would not have made any difference but I'm just sayin.   :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

so much for a whiner free thread...  i dont think that is possible on this board....

dudes are mad spoiled and have a sense of entitlement...  now it is not enough to win... you must crush the opponent... have perfect stats... never make a mistake...  damn look at #10 for the niners.... dude gift wrapped game for goober and giants... 

great game...nail biter...right down to the end...paced the room the whole time like back in 01... and we pulled it out... doesnt matter how...its the end result...

who says we aint got a good defense...  3rd down efficiency... was poor... but maybe it was flaco...just making great throws... give him credit..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread : I wasn't the one that started the negativity or whining.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    Amazing how folks have such a difficult time to keep things positive. Much easier than they think it is!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Hopefully BB will be wearing his usual hoodie, and not the red one he wore the last time we faced the Giants in the Super Bowl.  To Patsfan: please stop crying and annoying everyone.  An unemployed adult should not be on this site as much as you are.  You need to re-evaluate your priorities.  Having over 4200 posts on the Boston Globe sports site is not going to help you with getting a job.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Words of a dedicated loser, whose prism of negativity turns the most joyous of events into a death watch, and he is yet oblivious:

In Response to Whiner-free thread : No, it's a rematch of week nine.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

I've ignored him and yet he still taints this board for me.

Can you imagine if the players thought like this?  Like some of the other negative posters here?  Or some of the negative callers to the radio shows?  

I love that the Pats got a win by the hair of their collective chinny-chin-chins.  The love that the game was so intense.  I love that the Giants reigned superior in a slug-fest to meet the Pats in the SB.  I love that I respect the Giants and their QB.  I love that it will be a tough match for the Pats.  I love that Brady has dedicated himself to playing his best game in the SB, classy enough to call himself out last night. I love that I can watch this game on a 50" HDTV.  I love that Indy will get  much-needed infusion of revenue, with all the hits it took in this economy, even after they rebuilt the downtown. I love that another northern city got a SB, because maybe Foxboro will get one within Brady's years.  I love that the Pats are playing in dedication to MHK and for RHK.  I love that the Giants have followed the same path to this SB that they did to SB42.  I love that Eli gets to play on behalf of his brother in Indy.  I love that the Pats have been to more SBs than any other team over the past 30 years. I love that this special teams squad is the best in years.  I love that Wilfork was a monster this year after getting a huge contract last year - it proves he has a massive heart.  I love that Tom Coughlin and BB are practically best friends (I would have dreaded are Harbaugh brothers SB).  I love that each QB has a chance to establish a special level of cache' with a victory. I love that this game is a toss-up.  Need I go on?

What do you love?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Whiner-free thread:
    [QUOTE]Hey!  Guess what?  The Patriots won the AFCC and are going to the Super Bowl. Even better, they will face their rival - the Giants - in a re-match of SB42. Isn't that freeakin' great news? There is so much to make you happy.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is much to be happy about - I will also say this, after watching the game again this morning, I'm now convinced Bernard Pollard is a borderline dirty player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]I see my whiner-free thread is alive and kicking...like a flu bug.  Thanks, Pats'66.  It's not enough to ignore you.  Now I have to convince everybody else to ignore you, too. On another note, how many here should be working but just can't get going on this glorious day post-game? I am an exclusive contract salesman/dealer, so I make my own schedule, which makes it even easier to duck work.  Thankfully, I don't follow any other sports (in part, for this very reason).  My income should greatly increase within 15 days, LOL.  But I know there are not a lot of chances in life to soak all this in with my pals here at Boston-dot-com.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

I apologize for even responding to him. Credit to you for trying to bring some optimism and appreciation to the board. GO PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread : I apologize for even responding to him. Credit to you for trying to bring some optimism and appreciation to the board. GO PATS!
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

No problem Irish: It's like the "GodFathah" "Every time I try to get out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!" 66 is a fun sucking magnet, you get to close it suc.k.s.

Pats played a great game, moved the ball well, worked to get the match ups they wanted mixing against small and big sets. Only low spots were the turn overs, both bad choices by TB but out side of that he was the MAN all day.

D showed UP! Won the game. I agree this is a repeat of week nine but we are not the same team. Giants are stronger but so are we.

We are going to another SB, We will WIN it! and Rex gets to watch at home with Sanchise on his lap.

It don't get no bettah than that!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

IrishMob, you don't have to apologize.  That idiot does nothing but complain about the fans and what we post.  By the way, you cannot find a job on this site!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsfan03. Show patriotsfan03's posts

pats fans r most whinning and scared fans

i bet 31 other teams fans will be happy they r in SB....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

very exciting.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It's funny how the Steeler fan, who's team lost a heartbreaker (unlike the Pats who actually won one) is positive and happy while Pats fans are all "Brady Sucks" or the "defense sucks" or "O'Brien Sucks". I have never seen a fan base so miserable after one of the most amazing and lucky wins ever. I still think the Pats would have won in overtime so I was just so happy that Evans dropped the ball that the missed field goal was like a blur. When Evans dropped it I was like "game over Ravens" the Pats are winning this in overtime without a doubt. I felt like this Pats team is not going to win without making us crazy (the easy Broncos win was out of character for this team).