Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg current and ex-pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg ex-pats?

In Response to Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg ex-pats?:
    [QUOTE]How 'bout the Tuna?   Bill "I'll negotiate with the jets during the Super Bowl and fly off on a different plane and not address the team" Parcells. ...I don't know 'bout you but that has always stuck with me...
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]mannnn, u carry a grudge! talkg more about this century and within past 2 years at worse. but interesting nevertheless... the thread where i wasn't really expecting it to, but that's good i guess. we all learn that way. if predictable, can just keep yapping with my predictable buddies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg current and ex-pats?

I just added Derrick Burgess and Shawn Springs as current Pats who just haven't quite cut it. some of u may indict Bill for that turkey call in Indy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gplemos. Show gplemos's posts

Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg ex-pats?

In Response to Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg ex-pats?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg ex-pats? : mannnn, u carry a grudge! talkg more about this century and within past 2 years at worse. but interesting nevertheless... the thread where i wasn't really expecting it to, but that's good i guess. we all learn that way. if predictable, can just keep yapping with my predictable buddies.
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

NO, thats my main memory too. How he left. Thats why I'll never respect the tuna. You may have done a lot of good, but in the end your decisions defined you IMHO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

This is more than a grudge. This was betrayal. As K-man said if BP had concentrated on the SB (and not kicking the ball to Desmond Howard) the Pats had a good shot at winning that SB. Alot of people listed here in this thread are jerks and such but NONE betrayed their team, organization and fans in the biggest game of year.....he should be forever reviled.

You asked for ex-Pats and he is.......and good riddance too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the biggest TURKEYS in the NFL, includg current and ex-pats?:
    [QUOTE]This is more than a grudge. This was betrayal. As K-man said if BP had concentrated on the SB (and not kicking the ball to Desmond Howard) the Pats had a good shot at winning that SB. Alot of people listed here in this thread are jerks and such but NONE betrayed their team, organization and fans in the biggest game of year.....he should be forever reviled. You asked for ex-Pats and he is.......and good riddance too.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

HRK, the payback is that he can't coach anymore for fear he'd expose himself as the fraud he is. BB was the one doing all the work and that fat b*astard was sitting back and sucking up all the credit. He couldn't do anything with his post BB jobs while BB went on winning. 
    I'll give him his due for scouting talent, you can't take that away from him but as a head coach he doesn't deserve a tenth of what he gets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Erica Mangini ?