Who goes first?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Who goes first?

quarter way thru the season there's some horrible teams out there. Which head coach gets it first?

Ryan Jests

Bradley Jags

Coughlin Giants

Tomlin Steelers

Other Other team

Boy do the Jests look bad, poor management, just a mess that's who gets my vote. If the jags dump Bradley they could win a game or 2 just due to the change.  There could be a coaching fire sale soon. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Who goes first?

They all keep their jobs but Bradley..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I agree, Bradley will and should be gone very soon.  They need to get Tebow in there to play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

quarter way thru the season there's some horrible teams out there. Which head coach gets it first?

Ryan Jests

Bradley Jags

Coughlin Giants

Tomlin Steelers

Other Other team

Boy do the Jests look bad, poor management, just a mess that's who gets my vote. If the jags dump Bradley they could win a game or 2 just due to the change.  There could be a coaching fire sale soon. 

Ryan, Tomlin and Bradley go. Giants won't throw Coughlin under the bus till the season's over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The Giants won't fire Coughlin.   At his age if he decides he doesn't want another year he'll move on, but this is a terrible way to go out.

Shanny belongs on the Watch List too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Shanny belongs on the Watch List too.

yeah, and maybe Fischer in St. Louis

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Don't sell the Jets' defense short. They will win some games if they can get their turnovers and penalties down. 4 turnovers and 10 penalties so far today against the Titans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Schiano is doing his best to get on the list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Coughlin didn't look comfortable in his presser

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In order i'd say it would be Bradley, Tomlin, Ryan, then Coughlin. Jax is just horrible so it's a no-brainer. Tomlin has been on the decline but so has Rex. But I feel like the Jets will honor his contract this year. Steelers just need a change. Time to start gutting that team. The last would be TC. Based on previous years performances, i'm sure they'll give him leeway. I'll be surprised though if he makes it past next season.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Bradley won't get fired in the first year of a four year contract. He didn't exactly inherit a full cupboard and he was hand picked by the new GM. Way too soon.

Schiano is definitely a candidate, as is Mark Dominik the GM of the Bucs. Shanahan is shaky at best. Coughlin should, as should the GM, but probably won't. Rivera in Carolina if they bomb. Jason Garrett too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's clearly the problem there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Bradley Goes-- Coughlin, and Tomlin stay based on SB wins and Phatso stays because the Jests will stink and his contract will keep him through this year--- but next year he is gone--JMO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I live in nyc.  Fatso and COughlin won't be sent home just yet.  Both teams are selling tix even if they end up 1-15.   Same with Tomlin.

The Jags were expected to be bad, but not this bad.  Bradley goes. And a coaching change + Tebow might just get their 9 fans to finally show up.

Coughlin will make a return to Jax in 2014 methinks.  2 years to build it back and then retire

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

I live in nyc.

ipot, I knew that was you.

Be sure to stay out of the B's side.  You were run out of there for a reason.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't imagine Schiano sticks around much longer.  He's taken a team captain from last year and made him an untradeable suite-seat viewer while losing and losing and losing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Going to be REX this year for the J-E-T-S - they are in crossroads between HC and front office. He'll be gone.  He would be a heck of a D-Cord out there though next season...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree, Bradley will and should be gone very soon.  They need to get Tebow in there to play.

[/QUOTE]

Ha haaaa.. That was funny.... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Tomlin isn't going anywhere.  Steelers organization is patient.  They do not make knee-jerk moves, they give their coaches a chance to work through the mess.  This is the only organization with the fewest HCs in the last fifty years.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

If the Falcons lose tonight to the Jets (at home) then Mike Smith will move up the list like a rocket.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I live in nyc.  Fatso and COughlin won't be sent home just yet.  Both teams are selling tix even if they end up 1-15.   Same with Tomlin.

The Jags were expected to be bad, but not this bad.  Bradley goes. And a coaching change + Tebow might just get their 9 fans to finally show up.

Coughlin will make a return to Jax in 2014 methinks.  2 years to build it back and then retire

Bradley won't get fired unless the GM does. Both are in the first year of multiyear deals and he was handpicked by the GM. Do you think the owner wants to pay two guys millions to not work for the next 3 or 4 years, plus pay the new guys he brings in more millions? They'll be back.

Also, Jags outdrew Pittsburgh and Chicago last year, they sold more than 95% of their tix. About 4K per game fewer than the Pats. They're far from a basket case.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You wonder what week the triggers start getting pulled I'm thinking by week 8. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

You wonder what week the triggers start getting pulled I'm thinking by week 8. 

It's very rare to fire a coach during the season.   As soon as the season ends for the non-playoff teams the heads will roll.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I live in nyc.

ipot, I knew that was you.

Be sure to stay out of the B's side.  You were run out of there for a reason.

Says the guy who wouldn't know ice if it was in his glass. 

Simmer down Grapes.