Who goes first?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Who goes first?

Heads are surely going to roll after this turd bowl.

Any guesses who goes first? Like....tomorrow?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: Who goes first?

You must be a bandwagon fan!  Let's see, what kind of troll must you be?  After all, you dared to criticise the Pats!  I wouldn't make any changes.  The Pats are the best ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@BTownExpress....I really hope you are being sarcastic.  This team all season has been awful.  Nothing bandwagon about it.  Just reality.  Bandwagon would be dropping the Pats for another team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

BTownExpress exactly what have you been smoking? Why would it not be appropriate to discuss the needed changes to right this listing ship we call the New England Patriots. Big changes are coming whether you like it or not!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

BTownExpress - Yeah, I'm a bandwagon fan. I've been going to Patriots games since 1976. Oh yeah, I'm a troll too. All my posts here demonstrate that perfectly well.

Have a bran muffin. Might help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I say clean house with the coaching staff outside of Bill and then seriously figure out who to cut/bring in...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Who exactly is their Offensive Coordinator????

Why didnt we get Charlie Weiss back?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

@BTownExpress....I really hope you are being sarcastic. 

Just touting the forum line.

This team all season has been awful.

According to many posters, the team was a hair away (from another ring).

Nothing bandwagon about it.  Just reality.  Bandwagon would be dropping the Pats for another team.

Many posters believe that any for of criticim, particularly when the team is...not winning every game...is being a bandwagon fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Real Patriots fans,

Do yourselves a favor and click the "ignore BTownExpress" icon. 

He's a Baltimore troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@Btownexpress....I seen your other posts.....I know exactly what you are talking about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

start vollmer, he earned it/light lost it. get rid of maroney, can't block, either, it seems. get 3rd receiver. focus on LBs in draft/off-season. new DC. that should be a good start.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Sign Crennel.  Sign an offensive coordinator. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I think Crennel's on his way to KC? Who would BB get for OC?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Most don't recall earlier post this season regarding T brady but he is not the same or nearly the same as he was prior to his injury. I fear that the Brady era is over. All season his accuracy has been off. He's had some good games but overall he's fading as quickly as he came onto the scene. It's been a great ride and I have enjoyed it. I hate to see him go but I fear he will become progressily worse as time goes by. Time to rebuild with a QB that is accurate and on top of his game. Hopefully the coaching staff can see that to be a good post season team you need three things a strong defense a running game and a QB that's accurate. The Pats have neither.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Tom Brady came back from MAJOR SURGERY and got us to the post-season with only 2 WRs, old or lousy RBs and a crappy, crappy defense.  Yes, lets get rid of Tom Brady.  What an idiot!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Weiss had a decesion for the Pats or the Chiefs, did he go to the Chiefs because with the Patriots the handwriting was on the wall for him? I think he knew who really wants to build a winning team and who is on the decline.
     I am willing to bet that the Krafts have no desire to change what is happening. With all the money they spent on the Stadium and the Mall and knowing New England Fans will pay to see the Pats even if they use High School Players. they want money back in their pockets so why pay big money to players.
    This may sound foolish but have you seen any other signs that suggest that this is not true? They keep buying older worn out players for low money, BB is the only real coach here and we all have seen what he did while with the Bengals when he had no real help (which is starting to rear its ugly head once again).
    How bout Moss= (too Old and it shows now without Welker),
    Matt Light= (Brady Killer)
    Maroney= (confusion and lost)
    Lets face it, nothing is going to change, nothing will change and those are just facts.
    This is a Corporate run organization that the bottom line is-Profit for OWNERS is put above all else! Now for them thats great, but for the Fans (you) your left with footing the bill and keeping all the aggravation.
    Anyone wanna go shoppong at Patriot Mall? The Krafts are running a Special on Maroney Jerseys.