who had a better performance sunday?bree,s or brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

who had a better performance sunday?bree,s or brady

last night on espn before the game they had a nation wide poll on who had the best performance.drew brees,or tom brady.and every state except mass,and rhode island picked bree,s over brady.just a little bias i think.yes bree,s had a great game,but how do you pick his over bradys 5 td,s in one qtr?not to mention the records involved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: who had a better performance sunday?bree,s or brady

More than anything, moss, the competition did Brady in.  All folks saw was the Giants as the opponent.  I don't think Brees would have come close to doing what Brady did in the snow in ONE half if given the chance in the same conditions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Brady did it against probably the worst secondary in football. Brees tore apart the #1 D in the NFL. Im a homer and I will still say Brees performance was better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

The Pats and Brady are at their best with less rather than more attention and honors...  so this is fine with me. 

ESPN loves to set up all these stupid, divisive either/or  questions and comments---they thrive on this over intelligent broadcasting and discussion. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to who had a better performance sunday?bree,s or brady:
    [QUOTE]last night on espn before the game they had a nation wide poll on who had the best performance.drew brees,or tom brady.and every state except mass,and rhode island picked bree,s over brady.just a little bias i think.yes bree,s had a great game,but how do you pick his over bradys 5 td,s in one qtr?not to mention the records involved.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]It also shows the Hatred for the Patriots. Have not won a SuperBowl since 04. Still alot of Haters. What the FU%$#k is up with Vermont, and Maine, they also voted Brees

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

Brees easily.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I would also say that it had to do with Brady sometimes throwing to defenders not in the tv picture wide open receivers.  The good news is Brady hit those receivers which has been a problem for him up to Sunday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]last night on espn before the game they had a nation wide poll on who had the best performance.drew brees,or tom brady.and every state except mass,and rhode island picked bree,s over brady.just a little bias i think.yes bree,s had a great game,but how do you pick his over bradys 5 td,s in one qtr?not to mention the records involved.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

According to my fantasy football scoring, Brady.Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You're not going to get any love beating up the weak sisters of the league.

Shoeshine Boy has a point here.

We're going to have to come up with some new vocabulary to describe what the Pats' receivers were on Sunday, because "glaringly wide open" just doesn't cover it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I mean, Brees tore up the Giants defense which, let's be honest, is far better than the Titans.  With that said, I don't think it is worth the comparison.  Let's see how they do head to head later this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I wonder if the defenders are even on screen in the team's game tape.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It only matters who is best when we play them. Leave the rest up to the talking pinheads at ESPN. They have to justify their paychecks and fill air time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: who had a better performance sunday?bree,s or brady:
    [QUOTE]I mean, Brees tore up the Giants defense which, let's be honest, is far better than the Titans.  With that said, I don't think it is worth the comparison.  Let's see how they do head to head later this season.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

By far better I gather you're not talking about the DBs

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I mean, Brees tore up the Giants defense which, let's be honest, is far better than the Titans.  With that said, I don't think it is worth the comparison.  Let's see how they do head to head later this season.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, I saw an outrageous P/I cal land another insane call for the Saints that resulted in points, and I only got to see four or five plays of the game, as I was watching aonther game on an adjacent TV.  I don't recall seeing
    any questionable calls helpoing Brady.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Drew Brees is very good. I can easily see why the poll would favor him. 6-0 verses 4-2. Brady is the man but he has not been as good all year as Drew has been. End of the year, lets see who is where, right now, I can see this. Not that I agree with it, but I understand.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]It only matters who is best when we play them. Leave the rest up to the talking pinheads at ESPN. They have to justify their paychecks and fill air time.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Right on!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to who had a better performance sunday?bree,s or brady : It also shows the Hatred for the Patriots. Have not won a SuperBowl since 04. Still alot of Haters. What the FU%$#k is up with Vermont, and Maine, they also voted Brees
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

Vermont has long been as much Giants Country as Patriots.  Back in the 80's when the Pats were never relevant it was almost entirely Giants, I no longer live there but now it seems to be pretty 50/50.  Maybe the good people of Vermont and Maine prefer to answer ESPN poll questions honestly and intelligently as opposed to with blind homer bias.  The answer is obviously Brees, so just b/c you are Pats fan doesn't mean you have to say Brady.  The two QB's had very similar games, one did it against an undeafeted team, one against a winless team, take off the Patriot glasses for a second.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Until they faced the Patriots, the Tennessee Oil Well Heads, er, the Tennessee Flaming Thumbtacks were actually considered a fair but not good team.  Something about that #1 seed in last year's playoffs.  The Patriots spitting the Tacks out like used chewing gum got them more points on my statistical system than Bree beating a good team soundly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Brady, 380 yards and 6 TDs in a snowstorm is one the the most impressive performances I've ever seen, regardless of the opponent. Not to mention he didn't even play most of the second half.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im not takeing away from bree,s he has been good all year,but i was just referring to this past sundays performance.