Who has improved their chances of making the 53 man roster the most through mini camps?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Who has improved their chances of making the 53 man roster the most through mini camps?

Based on what I've read, I would say Sudfeld or Bequette. Sounds like both guys have look good so far. There is a long way to go though...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Who has improved their chances of making the 53 man roster the most through mini camps?

I've heard Michael jenkins has impressed some so far. Not sure if he'll make the 53 but then again the only QB who had a good arm throwing him the ball was Matt Ryan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Who has improved their chances of making the 53 man roster the most through mini camps?

Have been hearing good things about that WR Thopkins. I need training camp... now.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

hard to hear any news or see anything regarding the line man...have to wait for camp in July before anything can be seen. last week limioted effort and half speed from the line man, just trying to not get hurt and get back to a routine...no pads=no news.