Who has momentum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Who has momentum

Indy - lost 2 games after resting starters
    SD - won 10 straight but rested starters for 3+ quarters.  
    NE - lost this week after playing mostly starters
    cincy - plays tonight but have lost 2 of last 3 and have little to play for
    Balt - won in a must win, but lost last week.
    NYJ - must win to get in.  May win 2 to do so but are they emptier wins with the teams they played resting starters.
    Houston - if the Jets lose - have won 4 in a row.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Re: Who has momentum

Certainly not Indy - and of course it's much the same with New Orleans having dropped their last 3?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if teams like Baltimore and Green Bay made it through to the big show...(not that they are my absolute picks, you understand - but it wouldn't surprise me.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Who else? SD will crush us. San Diego!!! Scwew them!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Chargers in the AFC

Dallas in the NFC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I don't disagree with anyone, but SD played backups while the starters rested.  With an additional week off, could they lose momentum from not playing?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

indy got beat bad today by a bad team with the starters in for 3 quarters. they were losing when the starters were finally pulled. pats rotated starters and backups most of the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Maybe (re: San Diego) - and they do of course have a history of falling apart in the playoffs so they've got zero "psychological momentum" to begin with?

These playoffs look fairly wide open this year - there are a number of teams who look like world beaters one week and then lay an egg the next?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

UK - I agree with you.  There is no clear cut top dog out there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Why are Pats fans crying so much about losing today??!!  Look at the list of teams that lost and WHO they lost to, regardless of whether or not their starters played any significant time:

Indy to 6 - 10 Buffalo - playing the spoiler

Saints to the 8 - 8 Panthers, playing the spoiler

Jags to the 5 - 11 Browns, playing the spoiler

Broncos to the 4 - 12 Chiefs, playing the spoiler

The Pats lost to a team not playing a spoiler role and who NEEDED to win to make the dance.  I can't believe how many fans on this board are all moaning and groaning about the Pats losing today and saying they will not win next week!! Sheesh, how about Colts and Saints fans?  Their teams are on LOSING streaks to enter the playoffs, haven't looked great AT ALL these last few weeks and have two weeks to get their mojo back!  Talk about a question mark in their fan's minds as to whether or not their team will look sharp at all.  The Pats, at least, have looked much more impressive. 

Playoffs is a different dance and BB may have some interesting things up his sleeve he did not show in the regular season, considering how so many fans are wondering about coaching decisions of late.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

SD rested all thier starters today and still won.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

SD is the best team in AFC and has all the momentum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

After the lay down last week against the NJ Jest in the Oil Dome, Indy's proverbial "4th and two" is coming in 2 weeks. It is guaranteed they will lose that game at home because they are under so much pressure not to look like a bunch of Polian P(_)ssies. NFL fans know when it's gut check time, Indy always comes up short. There is no softer team in the AFC playoffs right now!