Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

Aqib Talib- 2 biggest games of his Patriot career and he can't stay healthy. The moment he went out, the game changed on D. Thomas took that thing over. 2 catches for 55 on Dennard. cant blame dennard over matched there.

Tom Brady- see: inaccurate. The Edelman bomb, Collie bomb and even Dobson (i thought he had inside position on it), Vereen dump off, Edelman in the back of endzone all big misses. HE WAS GOOD, not GOAT though. that was it.

Run game- said it before and I'll say it again. BLount is boom or bust. give him the hole, best RB we have, if not.... Ridley is our best back

Pass Rushers- if Jones wants to be considered a above average or elite rusher he needs to get pressure on single blockers. he didn't do that.

Gameplan- wasn't good. BB even said it.

Positives: Jamie Collins looks legit, alotta potential there. Same with Hightower he's really turned around his season and looks good and can be great too.

Austin Collie needs a 3 year extension tmrw. guy was our best WR today outside Edelman. (amendola kinda disappointing)

Vereen & Ridley. I'm liking them next year. good 1-2 combo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Aqib Talib- 2 biggest games of his Patriot career and he can't stay healthy. The moment he went out, the game changed on D. Thomas took that thing over. 2 catches for 55 on Dennard. cant blame dennard over matched there.

Tom Brady- see: inaccurate. The Edelman bomb, Collie bomb and even Dobson (i thought he had inside position on it), Vereen dump off, Edelman in the back of endzone all big misses.

Run game- said it before and I'll say it again. BLount is boom or bust. give him the hole, best RB we have, if not.... Ridley is our best back

Pass Rushers- if Jones wants to be considered a above average or elite rusher he needs to get pressure on single blockers. he didn't do that.

Positives: Jamie Collins looks legit, alotta potential there. Same with Hightower he's really turned around his season and looks good and can be great too.

Austin Collie needs a 3 year extension tmrw. guy was our best WR today outside Edelman. (amendola kinda disappointing)

[/QUOTE]

How is Talib at fault for someone taking out his legs. Maybe it's his teammates for stinking when he gets hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

refer to my post.  video of headhunting.  when your targeted you are targeted

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

What about the coaching staff? Really poor job all around. Game plan was amateur hour. I don't get it.

That said, let's be honest, Denver was a far better team today. Better prepared, faster, more aggressive. They were determined where New England looked unprepared for the moment. 

Does anybody still want to re-sign Blount? Let him walk, he's exactly what he was in Tampa. If the play is blocked perfectly he'll get yards. If it's not, he's not going to fight for anything. Stiff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

Tom Brady- see: inaccurate. The Edelman bomb, Collie bomb and even Dobson (i thought he had inside position on it), Vereen dump off, Edelman in the back of endzone all big misses.

[/QUOTE]

You are blaming Brady for a 64 completion percent, 2 Tds, and 94 rating? 

Really?

I mean, someone OTHER than Brady has to play the game dude. Get a grip. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What about the coaching staff? Really poor job all around. Game plan was amateur hour. I don't get it.

That said, let's be honest, Denver was a far better team today. Better prepared, faster, more aggressive. They were determined where New England looked unprepared for the moment. 

Does anybody still want to re-sign Blount? Let him walk, he's exactly what he was in Tampa. If the play is blocked perfectly he'll get yards. If it's not, he's not going to fight for anything. Stiff.

[/QUOTE]

oops Muz i meant to put gameplan in there.... forgot it. agree completely though. gameplan was subpar and BB just said it in his post game.

and I've been saying it all year with Blount, if you give him the hole, best RB we have. if not, Ridley will scrap for the tough yards. better RB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Goig for it on 4th down again? A FG preserves a winnable game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Blame = We have the WORST WRs in the NFL.  No team has a more pathetic collection of WRs than we do. 

This is like RECHE CALDWELL all over again. 

BB should stop being stubborn, and pay for a competent WR crew, instead of the collection of abject cr-p we have now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Bad everything.  But TB couldn't hit anything.  And the DBs may have been better if there way some pressure on Manning.  Bad everything.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

.... Z i hate to talk about TB like this but, he was off. the edelman bomb, need to complete that. if so, its a whole different ball game.

the Collie was pass, if that was completed we could be getting 3 there and its 13-6 at half.

listen for a GOAT QB which is the standard I hold Brady to he did not have his best game. His stats are bloated from Denver going prevent and letting the easy pass open.

I love Brady dude, but he let me down on plays.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muz, well put.  Denver was simply BETTER.  Pats did not deliver their A game and this is what you get.  Did we expect anything less?  We knew this is a game that takes "A" game performance and only Denver did it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Really?

.... Z i hate to talk about TB like this but, he was off. the edelman bomb, need to complete that. if so, its a whole different ball game.

the Collie was pass, if that was completed we could be getting 3 there and its 13-6 at half.

listen for a GOAT QB which is the standard I hold Brady to he did not have his best game. His stats are bloated from Denver going prevent and letting the easy pass open.

I love Brady dude, but he let me down on plays.

[/QUOTE]

So your case is ... he missed two passes? In the first and second quarter?

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. You need to come up with a better theory than that. The game doesn't swing on two missed passes. 

I can't go anywhere but there. 

SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO MAKE PLAYS. This team was Brady and a binch of s-hiiieet!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I don't like Josh McDaniels.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

His teammates failed him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Our defensive front got absolutely DOMINATED....not 1 ounce of pressure on Manning all game.

Our secondary is horrible period. Talib is glass in big games twice now.

McDaniels should be fired for this effort today. Abandoning Blount and the running game which got them here is just unacceptable. Even with small gains, you can't go 1 dimensional by the 2nd quarter!!

The game was lost in the trenches in a big big way....Denver had their way. I don't care what you have for skills players on either side of the ball, if you lose at the line, you lose period.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

How this is even a topic ... boggles me. 

No sacks, no hits, no HURRIES (not even a single hurry).

No turnovers. 

No running game from Ridley and Blount. 

No pass protection. 

No run blocking. 

No timely run defense. 

No pass defense. 

No special teams play. 

Oh yeah .... LET'S BLAME BRADY. He should be out there sacking Manning, picking off passes, blocking for himself and the RBs and running the football (oops he did that last one scoring the only running TD).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So your case is ... he missed two passes?

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Amendola didn't do chit... rookies were rough and couldnt stay healthy. waste there. good game by Brady, not great and that's why I'm dissappointed.

wasn't a GOAT performance that's my point dude

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Abandoning the run after 2 series, midget receivers and midget dbs, it was like the Denver receivers had velcro hands

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, not sure about AC. Can he make it through a whole yr?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So your case is ... he missed two passes?

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Amendola didn't do chit... rookies were rough and couldnt stay healthy. waste there. good game by Brady, not great and that's why I'm dissappointed.

wasn't a GOAT performance that's my point dude

[/QUOTE]

Ok, Manning missed THREE passes downfield ... and hit none. 

Is that a GOAT performance?

Sorry ... Brady was excellent today. 

The rest of the team, including Bill Belichick, was not up to it. 

You need to find another whipping boy. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Abandoning the run after 2 series, midget receivers and midget dbs, it was like the Denver receivers had velcro hands

[/QUOTE]

Manning also had all day to throw. No sacks today. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

Gameplan- wasn't good. BB even said it.

[/QUOTE]

This game was lost when they lost Gronk. No legit threat or deep threat left after he went down against Cleveland. Weather was perfect for Manning. Pats need to get 1 deep threat and need a better year luckwise with injuries.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

How this is even a topic ... boggles me. 

No sacks, no hits, no HURRIES (not even a single hurry).

No turnovers. 

No running game from Ridley and Blount. 

No pass protection. 

No run blocking. 

No timely run defense. 

No pass defense. 

No special teams play. 

Oh yeah .... LET'S BLAME BRADY. He should be out there sacking Manning, picking off passes, blocking for himself and the RBs and running the football (oops he did that last one scoring the only running TD).

[/QUOTE]

Z, Brady played GOOD don't get me wrong. Was it a GOAT performance... ? I don't think so. GOAT's hit the Edelman play.

the whole team sucked yes. The defense was garbage actually

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why would you stick with a run when you are down 17 points and getting 1.1 YC on your runs?

Think! I mean ... use your brain. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There is ONLY ONE f'n person to blame!

Thanks BB!