Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scroing offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

This lose is all on the offense and yes, mostly on number 12 Tom Brady.

After the second super bowl loss Giselle said "My husband can't throw and catch the ball".  After this game she changed it to "My husband can't throw the deep ball"

[/QUOTE]

Oh please. ....You got to stop the opponent from scoring.  This is mostly on the defense as always. I thought rebuilding the defense is over. I guess its not. The offense was always medicore since Gronk went down, Welker went to Denver, and Herndez went to jail for murder.

I'm tired of Blaming Brady. He was the one of the main reason that this team went to the AFC championship.

[/QUOTE]

If Brady was on the jets or dolphins this year, they both would have finished ahead of us.

[/QUOTE]

If he is either one of the team, I think they can play a better peformance than the Patriots today. Espeically the dolphins.

I can't believe this team lost to  Fox an Del Rio. Cmon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This one's on Brady.  Per the pats fan mentality, this is on Brady.  Pats couldn't run?  Doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games Manning played where the colts couldn't run.  Manning still blamed. 

Receivers didn't perform (questionable), doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games where Manning's receivers didn't perform.  Manning still blamed. 

Defense didn't perform (questionable), doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games where the Colts and Broncos defense didn't perform.  Manning still blamed. 

Heck, Manning even had games where the special teams didn't perform.  Pats didn't have that today. 

By pats fans standards - this one is on Brady. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll blame a few people...

Chandler Jones - invisible. He needed to have a big game, instead he was single blocked all night, just like last week. He is my favorite player, but he totally disappeared. You can't win big games with your best pass rusher being a non factor. I can't think of legitimate big time defenders that do that.

Talib - goodbye. See yeah later. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You are undependable and we don't need anymore players like you (see, Gronk, Vollmer, Amendola).

Amendola - Invisible once again. The guy is making decent money and he did nothing...no separation, no dynamic. When your QB throws to a concussion machine over Amendola...there's problems. Next week it will come out that he was battling a groin injury, or a sports hernia...I don't care, the guy never, ever should of been signed.

Pass rush - already touched on Jones...Nink did nothing as well. The only reason Manning would have to get his uniform cleaned after the game is because he tripped over a cord walking off the field. I can't believe I just witnessed us letting this guy sit there all game that comfortable in the pocket. Someone needs to be fired for that strategy.

Arrington - Is there a bigger turd on this team than him? Just throw it in his general direction.

McCourty- If I looked up "average" in the dictionary there would be a picture of his smiling face.

Brady - He needed to be perfect...he wasn't. He was good, but when your team trots out a ton of undrafted free agents on that field every year and calls them "starters", you had better be a lot better than good. He had three poor throws that could of made a difference, but that's all it takes when you are leading a pop gun, expansion team talent offense. Manning probably had twice as many poor throws, but he will be called the greatest quarterback of all time while he was throwing to 5 better talented players, and handing it off to better runners...all while never ever getting even close to sacked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scroing offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

After the second super bowl loss Giselle said "My husband can't throw and catch the ball".  After this game she changed it to "My husband can't throw the deep ball"

[/QUOTE]

Oh please. ....You got to stop the opponent from scoring.  This is mostly on the defense as always. I thought rebuilding the defense is over. I guess its not. The offense was always medicore since Gronk went down, Welker went to Denver, and Herndez went to jail for murder.

I'm tired of Blaming Brady. He was the one of the main reason that this team went to the AFC championship.

[/QUOTE]

Your joking right?  You give the offense a pass because Gronk is hurt and they let Welker go but the D loses FIVE staters and you blame them.  That's an interesting take.

[/QUOTE]

Talib's injuries is so obnoxious. Spikes is a joke (Collins is a nice replacement). Wilfork is not getting younger.

The team suppose to finish rebuilding the defense. Haft of the player aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

So many  opportunities  like getting Clay Matthews.

[/QUOTE]

aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

they didn't have mayo or wilfork

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Zebellino- you are totally flipping on me here for no reason....

the team around Brady SUCKED.

Defense was GARBAGE.

but, even so... it took Denver to finally go prevent for us to get something going on O.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see Denver in "prevent". I saw them playing dime packages that Brady shredded when it got desperate. Dimes aren't "prevent".

Up until that stupid Vereen run on the 2 pointer, Denver was worried. Of course, then the D simply folded to make the comeback a joke.

[/QUOTE]

They did go dime, but they were backed off the line taking away the deep ball and giving up everything s h o r t which let us finally gain momentum

and agree the 2-pt call was garabage. at least put blount or ridley in the game to power it not vereen...

[/QUOTE]

The donkeys were only up by 10 after Brady threw a TD with 9 and a half minutes to go. No team is going "prevent" ahead only 2 scores and all that time left.

And Brady only hit 6 of his 38 passes after that point. This hardly seems to indicate he padded his stats against a "prevent".

[/QUOTE]

Brady didn't pad his stats. Every drive counted. NEw England wasted two in 2RB sets trying to run against Trevathan, et al, like I said they shouldn't do. 

[/QUOTE]

There was never time for Denver to trade yards for clock. They were playing dimes exclusively late-game, not prevent. There were no wide open guys underneath at all. Brady had to make good passes even at 8 yards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    good post joe. id say pretty much the same. its funny how some blame a defense that gave up twenty six points to the number one all time nfl offense. meanwhile our offense can only score sixteen against one of the worst defenses in the nfl. makes no sense. im not blaming either side .. it was a team loss and they did very well when you consider the injuries. 

[/QUOTE]

exactly if you told me we would hold the Broncos to 26 I'd say we would have a good chance at winning... bad gameplan and execution only 16.... dissappointing

[/QUOTE]

Denver only scored 26 because they controlled the ball. Two of their drives took up a whole quarter!

Just like the Giants, they bled the D to keep Brady from coming back.

[/QUOTE]

What the hell is wrong with people?  I just don't get it.

MANNING SCORED 26 ON 7 drives, not 12, 7   7    7   7   He only missed on 2!!!!!!!

Just like both pathetic SB losses, where they had a whopping 8.

When is Bb going to put a D on the field to stop this?  How the hell can you get beat this way numerous times and NOT FIX IT????????.

I don't want to hear about injuries, either.  Denver had plenty right before the game,too!

Didn't seem to bother them.

Enough with the excuses!  Something needs to change and pronto.

That something is the GM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This one's on Brady.  Per the pats fan mentality, this is on Brady.  Pats couldn't run?  Doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games Manning played where the colts couldn't run.  Manning still blamed. 

Receivers didn't perform (questionable), doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games where Manning's receivers didn't perform.  Manning still blamed. 

Defense didn't perform (questionable), doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games where the Colts and Broncos defense didn't perform.  Manning still blamed. 

Heck, Manning even had games where the special teams didn't perform.  Pats didn't have that today. 

[/QUOTE]

no. Could Brady have made one or two more throws? yes.

but this game was only remotely close because of TB.

the defense was horrible, run blocking & pass blocking all fell apart today.

not to mention the WR corps he has around him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

Your joking right?  You give the offense a pass because Gronk is hurt and they let Welker go but the D loses FIVE staters and you blame them.  That's an interesting take.

[/QUOTE]

Talib's injuries is so obnoxious. Spikes is a joke (Collins is a nice replacement). Wilfork is not getting younger.

The team suppose to finish rebuilding the defense. Haft of the player aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

[/QUOTE]

aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

[/QUOTE]

I know. Take mayo and wilfork out...this team is history. There aren't enough depth of players who are talented or athletic.

Never had a quality CB.

Last chance of getting a SB was 2007. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL your right the offense scoring just 16 points was expected.  It's all on the defense. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll blame a few people...

Chandler Jones - invisible. He needed to have a big game, instead he was single blocked all night, just like last week. He is my favorite player, but he totally disappeared. You can't win big games with your best pass rusher being a non factor. I can't think of legitimate big time defenders that do that.

Talib - goodbye. See yeah later. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You are undependable and we don't need anymore players like you (see, Gronk, Vollmer, Amendola).

Amendola - Invisible once again. The guy is making decent money and he did nothing...no separation, no dynamic. When your QB throws to a concussion machine over Amendola...there's problems. Next week it will come out that he was battling a groin injury, or a sports hernia...I don't care, the guy never, ever should of been signed.

Pass rush - already touched on Jones...Nink did nothing as well. The only reason Manning would have to get his uniform cleaned after the game is because he tripped over a cord walking off the field. I can't believe I just witnessed us letting this guy sit there all game that comfortable in the pocket. Someone needs to be fired for that strategy.

Arrington - Is there a bigger turd on this team than him? Just throw it in his general direction.

McCourty- If I looked up "average" in the dictionary there would be a picture of his smiling face.

Brady - He needed to be perfect...he wasn't. He was good, but when your team trots out a ton of undrafted free agents on that field every year and calls them "starters", you had better be a lot better than good. He had three poor throws that could of made a difference, but that's all it takes when you are leading a pop gun, expansion team talent offense. Manning probably had twice as many poor throws, but he will be called the greatest quarterback of all time while he was throwing to 5 better talented players, and handing it off to better runners...all while never ever getting even close to sacked.

[/QUOTE]

agree with it all. this is what i mean on TB especially. he had to be perfect and wasnt. its not necesarily his fault but the team around him demands perfection and he didnt bring it. oh well. the defense sucks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And his TD drop lost the Miami game that put us in Denver instead of the Razor.

Amendola played for McD with the Rams. Lloyd played for McD with the donkeys. See the pattern?

BB ought to get a real OC and DC and a real GM while he's at it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Back to Clay Matthews? His team really rocks, right? A real difference maker.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    good post joe. id say pretty much the same. its funny how some blame a defense that gave up twenty six points to the number one all time nfl offense. meanwhile our offense can only score sixteen against one of the worst defenses in the nfl. makes no sense. im not blaming either side .. it was a team loss and they did very well when you consider the injuries. 

[/QUOTE]

exactly if you told me we would hold the Broncos to 26 I'd say we would have a good chance at winning... bad gameplan and execution only 16.... dissappointing

[/QUOTE]

Denver only scored 26 because they controlled the ball. Two of their drives took up a whole quarter!

[/QUOTE]

MANNING SCORED 26 ON 7 drives, not 12, 7   7    7   7   He only missed on 2!!!!!!!

When is Bb going to put a D on the field to stop this?  How the hell can you get beat this way numerous times and NOT FIX IT????????.

I don't want to hear about injuries, either.  Denver had plenty right before the game,too!

[/QUOTE]

Agree the d was bad.  But 3 points on the board after almost 3.5 quarters? Not good.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

This is how the game started.

Pats get the ball.  3 and out (Yup blame the defense for that)

Denver gets the ball and pats hold them and Denver punts.  (dam d stopping denver how bad of them)

Pats get the ball.  3 and out AGAIN.  (stupid D)

Denver gets the ball and gets a FG.  (two possesions and only 3 points.  what a horrible D)

Pats get ball 3rd time.  Don't score.

Yup all on the D.  Offense was putrid from the start and the D got worn out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, he only missed on one. 

The last drive ended in FG range with Manning kneeling on the ball. 

Stop and think about that ... NE's defense only prevented Denver from scoring once. 

Even without Talib, that is terrible. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL your right the offense scoring just 16 points was expected.  It's all on the defense. 

[/QUOTE]

Here is a question: Besides Eldeman, who step it up today? Nothing.  Don't blame on Brady.

There is no one to throw....just like some of these previous games this season.

Defense wins games, not offense. You can win about 16 or 10 and still won game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Brady was on the jets or dolphins this year, they both would have finished ahead of us.

[/QUOTE]

100000% true,  Even with the Jest crappy receivers.  You might add the Bills to that too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^ Truth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

Back to Clay Matthews? His team really rocks, right? A real difference maker.

[/QUOTE]

Aaron only has 1 title and getting older, it's picks like this that will waste a hof QB's career.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop and think about that ... NE's defense only prevented Denver from scoring once. 

[/QUOTE]

we held Denver to 3 points on their 1st two drives... I know the defense went down hill REALLY bad but its too bad the Offensive gmplan sucked early on

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It is, but if you are going to get dominated at least get dominated by the highest scoring offense in NFL history in their house with perfect weather.  We just didn't have the horses to match up and a number of guys that played well last week really struggled today.  Tough way to end the season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no. Could Brady have made one or two more throws? yes.

but this game was only remotely close because of TB.

the defense was horrible, run blocking & pass blocking all fell apart today.

not to mention the WR corps he has around him.

[/QUOTE]
    WRONG.  pats fans generally give manning no respect.  not on this board at least.  Been hear nearly a decade and read it, heard it, know it.  Nothing matters on this board if Manning does not produce a win.  So this is Brady's fault.  Its very very simple.  If you don't agree then you have to rethink everything you think about Manning.  And rethinking Manning doesn't support your Brady is GOAT mentality. 

So, catch-22.  either it isn't Brady's fault which requires you to rethink.  Or it is Brady's fault when demonstrates yet another failure and leaves open the question - can Brady produce without a significant defense?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They did the same thing Eli did in the last SB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure if Brady had put that pass right in Edelman's hands and he dropped it,  we would all be talking about how Edelman sux.  How pivotal that play was for the offense to gain some momentum and blah, blah, blah.  LOL!

But since it was an awful pass thrown by the Greatest QB of all time then it wasn't on him because Edelman is not a "deep threat".   He only got wide open but just couldn't "run under the pass" that was thrown five yard past him.  Edelman sux.  LOL again!

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure everyone including Brady would have preferred a completion.  So.....?

Pretty sure everyone on the Bronco's preferred Peyton didn't have those 3 overthrows either, especially since they were the only reason Peyton didn't score on every F'n possession.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know. Take mayo and wilfork out...this team is history. There aren't enough depth of players who are talented or athletic.

Never had a quality CB.

Last chance of getting a SB was 2007. 

[/QUOTE]

Siliga, spikes, Hightower, collins aren't quality back ups? It's not like the pats don't spend close to the cap. How about Ty law, Asante Samuel. Talib?