Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure if Brady had put that pass right in Edelman's hands and he dropped it,  we would all be talking about how Edelman sux.  How pivotal that play was for the offense to gain some momentum and blah, blah, blah.  LOL!

But since it was an awful pass thrown by the Greatest QB of all time then it wasn't on him because Edelman is not a "deep threat".   He only got wide open but just couldn't "run under the pass" that was thrown five yard past him.  Edelman sux.  LOL again!

[/QUOTE]

You're another idiot that needs to go on ignore. Your input here is pretty much worthless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scroing offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

This lose is all on the offense and yes, mostly on number 12 Tom Brady.

After the second super bowl loss Giselle said "My husband can't throw and catch the ball".  After this game she changed it to "My husband can't throw the deep ball"

[/QUOTE]

Oh please. ....You got to stop the opponent from scoring.  This is mostly on the defense as always. I thought rebuilding the defense is over. I guess its not. The offense was always medicore since Gronk went down, Welker went to Denver, and Herndez went to jail for murder.

I'm tired of Blaming Brady. He was the one of the main reason that this team went to the AFC championship.

[/QUOTE]

Your joking right?  You give the offense a pass because Gronk is hurt and they let Welker go but the D loses FIVE staters and you blame them.  That's an interesting take.

[/QUOTE]

Talib's injuries is so obnoxious. Spikes is a joke (Collins is a nice replacement). Wilfork is not getting younger.

The team suppose to finish rebuilding the defense. Haft of the player aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

So many  opportunities  like getting Clay Matthews.

[/QUOTE]

aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

they didn't have mayo or wilfork

[/QUOTE]

I know. Take mayo and wilfork out...this team is history. There aren't enough depth of players who are talented or athletic.

Never had a quality CB.

Last chance of getting a SB was 2007. 

[/QUOTE]

Really, everyone making excuses for the loss of mayo and fork and  Talib but the truth is no other teams had those players either and they seem to win.

They call it having better over-all talent period.

I'm tired of excuses.

Change needed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scroing offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

After the second super bowl loss Giselle said "My husband can't throw and catch the ball".  After this game she changed it to "My husband can't throw the deep ball"

[/QUOTE]

Oh please. ....You got to stop the opponent from scoring.  This is mostly on the defense as always. I thought rebuilding the defense is over. I guess its not. The offense was always medicore since Gronk went down, Welker went to Denver, and Herndez went to jail for murder.

I'm tired of Blaming Brady. He was the one of the main reason that this team went to the AFC championship.

[/QUOTE]

Your joking right?  You give the offense a pass because Gronk is hurt and they let Welker go but the D loses FIVE staters and you blame them.  That's an interesting take.

[/QUOTE]

Talib's injuries is so obnoxious. Spikes is a joke (Collins is a nice replacement). Wilfork is not getting younger.

The team suppose to finish rebuilding the defense. Haft of the player aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

[/QUOTE]

aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

[/QUOTE]

I know. Take mayo and wilfork out...this team is history. There aren't enough depth of players who are talented or athletic.

Never had a quality CB.

[/QUOTE]

Siliga, spikes, Hightower, collins aren't quality back ups? It's not like the pats don't spend close to the cap. How about Ty law, Asante Samuel. Talib?

[/QUOTE]

Only Colliins. Talib is becoming a joke.  Ty Law and Asante Samuel are examples of quality. Too bad they can't hold the stupid ball in 2007SB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Never had a quality CB.

[/QUOTE]

Siliga, spikes, Hightower, collins aren't quality back ups? It's not like the pats don't spend close to the cap. How about Ty law, Asante Samuel. Talib?

[/QUOTE]

Only Colliins. Talib is becoming a joke.  Ty Law and Asante Samuel are examples of quality. Too bad they can't hold the stupid ball in 2007SB.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed about the 07 SB. 

You don't think siliga was a good replacement for Vince? I hope he is around to back him up again next year.

collins looks great, Hightower stepped into mayos job pretty well for a 2nd yr guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Really, everyone making excuses for the loss of mayo and fork and  Talib but the truth is no other teams had those players either and they seem to win.

I'm tired of excuses.

Change needed!

Your so right pezz,  next year will be the same as this year, which was the same as last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that.

It's really not hard to see a pattern hear.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

They spend to the cap because of millions in millions in dead money, not good players.

16M  this year 22.7M last, that's all counted against the cap.

They are already up to the cap next year, with $8.5 in DM before the seasons even started.

The FA pick-ups are cheap garbage paid for with what ever pennies are left ( after the dead money is deducted from the cap), who in turn will turn into more dead money and more cheap garbage.

Reality check!

ignorethedeadmoney.com

PS.  The team with the least dead money and a WHOLE lot of talent is going to the SB.

Seattle DM ,< $3M.  Imagine that!

Who is that GM? LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Amazing how all you guys saying oh don't blame Brady he has no one to throw to were predicting the Pats to win and score alot.  What did they change all his recievers before the game?  These are the same guys he had all year.  Now all of a sudden there not good enough.  Go figure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Amazing how all you guys saying oh don't blame Brady he has no one to throw to were predicting the Pats to win and score alot.  What did they change all his recievers before the game?  These are the same guys he had all year.  Now all of a sudden there not good enough.  Go figure.

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzyharkonnen. Show ozzyharkonnen's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

His teammates failed him.

[/QUOTE]

maybe he should have rallied the team instead of sitting on the bench with his head in his hands feeling sorry for himself for half the game. time has passed him by. time for tb and bb to ride off into the sunset.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Who said they had good receivers? Take away Gronk,Edelman, NADA!

Who said they would score alot?

They scored plenty in the past 3 games because the running game helped.

Turn out Brady was the best rusher today.

Go figure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Who said they had good receivers? Take away Gronk,Edelman, NADA!

Who said they would score alot?

They scored plenty in the past 3 games because the running game helped.

Turn out Brady was the best rusher today.

Go figure.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously???  Go to the prediction thread and see the results and scores.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to ozzyharkonnen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

maybe he should have rallied the team instead of sitting on the bench with his head in his hands feeling sorry for himself for half the game. time has passed him by. time for tb and bb to ride off into the sunset.

[/QUOTE]

of what? ralling don't earn points. Talent WRs and good TEs/RB do.

Right now, Brady has nothing to throw. Brady knows this team sucks.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Oh and by the way,  everyone's input here is worthless.

It's the internet and it's only opinions from people you don't know, dummy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzyharkonnen. Show ozzyharkonnen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so he should sit on the bench and sulk?

look at manning, he is with the linemen, he's with the receivers and backs.

he's explaining, he's teaching, he's getting the offense ready for the next series.

he doesn't sit alone on the bench and sulk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he's explaining, he's teaching, he's getting the offense ready for the next series.

[/QUOTE]

Dosen't matter because the defense can't cover the number one offense. Too many playmakers unlike the Pats.

Dosen't matter how Brady preaches, explains, or teaches, he has no playmakers on offense.

They should have continue the running game but the Broncos are good to block the run.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They didn't have mayo or wilfork

[/QUOTE]

Never had a quality CB.

[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of excuses.

Change needed!

[/QUOTE]

News Flash - The Pats MADE it all the way to the AFCCG without all those starters for many weeks.  They had players on the squad who could play if they stepped up.  Most weeks they did.  Just sad that on all days of days, the entire team plays flat in this AFCCG game.  None of this can be blamed on injuries past..  all blame on the current roster of players who did not get the job done.  Plain and simple!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so why do you post here.. if its worthless..?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They didn't have mayo or wilfork

[/QUOTE]

Never had a quality CB.

[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of excuses.

Change needed!

[/QUOTE]

News Flash - The Pats MADE it all the way to the AFCCG without all those starters for many weeks.  They had players on the squad who could play if they stepped up.  Most weeks they did.  Just sad that on all days of days, the entire team plays flat in this AFCCG game.  None of this can be blamed on injuries past..  all blame on the current roster of players who did not get the job done.  Plain and simple!

[/QUOTE]

Yup, Broncos played better in all phases of the game. Tough to blame one player or play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dosen't matter because the defense can't cover the number one offense. Too many playmakers unlike the Pats.

Dosen't matter how Brady preaches, explains, or teaches, he has no playmakers on offense.

They should have continue the running game but the Broncos are good to block the run.

[/QUOTE]

All the Pats best defensive players were on IR and Talib couldn't make it past the first half. 

The Pats were lucky to get this far with the players they had playing.

Let's hope for another good year of Patriots football next season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Entertainment.

It's just a place to come to and bond with other Pats fans but I don't take their opinions too seriously.  Everyone is anonymous and you have no idea who you are talking with.

There are some obvious knowledgable posters here but Babe isn't one of them.  He just thinks he is.  As I said,  he makes a lot of noise but doesn't say anything.

Now granted,  I definitely wouldn't call myself one of the more knowledgable posters here but atleast I'll admit it and it doesn't take an expert on football to spot a phony like Babe.   Don't let him fool you.  He's a Brady fan not a Patriots fan.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzyharkonnen. Show ozzyharkonnen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They should have continue the running game but the Broncos are good to block the run

[/QUOTE]

you're right, the pats suck, they had no business in the championship game.

if only the colts hadn't sucked even worse the pats could have avoided this embarassment.

dont worry, mr budchen has mrs budchen to point out the patsies flaws and get yhis team back to their winning ways.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, he only missed on one. 

The last drive ended in FG range with Manning kneeling on the ball. 

Stop and think about that ... NE's defense only prevented Denver from scoring once. 

Even without Talib, that is terrible. 

[/QUOTE]

we held Denver to 3 points on their 1st two drives... I know the defense went down hill REALLY bad but its too bad the Offensive gmplan sucked early on

[/QUOTE]

You mean the offensive game plan that everyone here wanted. Attack the Broncos defensive strength with Blount.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Entertainment.

It's just a place to come to and bond with other Pats fans but I don't take their opinions too seriously.  Everyone is anonymous and you have no idea who you are talking with.

There are some obvious knowledgable posters here but Babe isn't one of them.  He just thinks he is.  As I said,  he makes a lot of noise but doesn't say anything.

Now granted,  I definitely wouldn't call myself one of the more knowledgable posters here but atleast I'll admit it and it doesn't take an expert on football to spot a phony like Babe.   Don't let him fool you.  He's a Brady fan not a Patriots fan.  

[/QUOTE]

Well said