In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure if Brady had put that pass right in Edelman's hands and he dropped it,  we would all be talking about how Edelman sux.  How pivotal that play was for the offense to gain some momentum and blah, blah, blah.  LOL!

But since it was an awful pass thrown by the Greatest QB of all time then it wasn't on him because Edelman is not a "deep threat".   He only got wide open but just couldn't "run under the pass" that was thrown five yard past him.  Edelman sux.  LOL again!

[/QUOTE]

You're another idiot that needs to go on ignore. Your input here is pretty much worthless.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, says the biggest idiot on this board after rusty. salcon has more meaningful intelligent posts in 5% of his collection then you have had in your 19,000....18,000 of which have been trying to tear down BB! Go home dude.

[/QUOTE]

I've had enough of your stupidity as well, TrueChump. You will never see another Lombardi as long as BB is GM. I ignore you.

[/QUOTE]

Finally. It must be easy to ignore people with your head implanted where the sun don't shine.

I'll thank BB for the 3 championship teams he built,  the 8 afc games we were in, the most wins in 14 years of football, and for building a dynasty! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Aqib Talib- 2 biggest games of his Patriot career and he can't stay healthy. The moment he went out, the game changed on D. Thomas took that thing over. 2 catches for 55 on Dennard. cant blame dennard over matched there.

Tom Brady- see: inaccurate. The Edelman bomb, Collie bomb and even Dobson (i thought he had inside position on it), Vereen dump off, Edelman in the back of endzone all big misses. HE WAS GOOD, not GOAT though. that was it.

Run game- said it before and I'll say it again. BLount is boom or bust. give him the hole, best RB we have, if not.... Ridley is our best back

Pass Rushers- if Jones wants to be considered a above average or elite rusher he needs to get pressure on single blockers. he didn't do that.

Gameplan- wasn't good. BB even said it.

Positives: Jamie Collins looks legit, alotta potential there. Same with Hightower he's really turned around his season and looks good and can be great too.

Austin Collie needs a 3 year extension tmrw. guy was our best WR today outside Edelman. (amendola kinda disappointing)

Vereen & Ridley. I'm liking them next year. good 1-2 combo.

[/QUOTE]

I dont think you can blame Talib for getting hurt.... You saw the play.. it happens. Also, dont discount BLount... he is clearly a weapon worth having... But  soi Vereen and Ridley. ALl three are good, especially when on the same team.

Otherwise I pretty much agree with what you had to say.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I blame BB the GM for not giving Brady any good receivers.  Give the Broncos Amendola, Slater, Dobson, Collie, and Mulligan and let's see what Manning can do.  Hint: Nothing. It's almost like BB is playing a practical joke on Brady by seeing how bad a WR corps he can give him. 

Switch QBs and Brady would have won with Denver's offensive talent. Manning would have lost with the Pats collection of offensive misfits.  Who's fault is that?

That being said, BB the coach did a great job of winning games with the lousy talent he gave himself.  But he saved money on cap space!  Yay!

[/QUOTE]

Rediculous. Even  stupid. Besides the childish premise... BB had no control over Hern getting himself in jail, over Gronk getting hurt AFTER BB gave him all the time he needed to get healthy, of Amendola getting hurt, of Dobson and Thompkins and Boyce getting hurt, of Vollmer getting hurt....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I dont think you can blame Talib for getting hurt.... You saw the play.. it happens. Also, dont discount BLount... he is clearly a weapon worth having... But  soi Vereen and Ridley. ALl three are good, especially when on the same team.

[/QUOTE]

Its not Talib's fault, but I blame him because we gameplanned our whole D around him and he missed 3/4 the games. not his fault, yes, but his injury is to blame. there, Talib's injury is to blame

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its not Talib's fault, but I blame him because we gameplanned our whole D around him and he missed 3/4 the games. not his fault, yes, but his injury is to blame. there, Talib's injury is to blame

[/QUOTE]

It is true that losing a key player to injury is significant. Most especially so when playing a top team and the player hurt is critical to stopping them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is true that losing a key player to injury is significant. Most especially so when playing a top team and the player hurt is critical to stopping them.

[/QUOTE]

yup, its one thing to know he will be out before the game so you have time to gameplan for it without your best CB and lockdown guy.

we had to change our gameplan on the fly and that sucked..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We all saw how Talib's physical play was missed from the moment he went down.  No other DB could man-up and play physical against the Denver receivers, especially Thomas. He went off once Talib was gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We all saw how Talib's physical play was missed from the moment he went down.  No other DB could man-up and play physical against the Denver receivers, especially Thomas. He went off once Talib was gone.

[/QUOTE]

That's why my choice was Rhodes in the draft. Big for a corner and supposedly a cover guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This one's on Brady.  Per the pats fan mentality, this is on Brady.  Pats couldn't run?  Doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games Manning played where the colts couldn't run.  Manning still blamed. 

Receivers didn't perform (questionable), doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games where Manning's receivers didn't perform.  Manning still blamed. 

Defense didn't perform (questionable), doesn't matter.  There are plenty of games where the Colts and Broncos defense didn't perform.  Manning still blamed. 

Heck, Manning even had games where the special teams didn't perform.  Pats didn't have that today. 

By pats fans standards - this one is on Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

And you're a troll ?  LOL

I know you don't like the Pats and that's your choice. The only thing I don't like about you is your patronizing but you do know what you're talking about most of the time.

A simple formula answers all; Take the 2 QBs (probably the 2 best in the NFL) and switch them, Brady with the Bronco's and Manning with NE .  Manning doesn't win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wilfork

Mayo

kelly

Spikes

Gronk

hernandez

Talib

Volmer

All players who were involuntarily taken away for this game. When you inject that level of "Talent", is it the same outcome?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Wilfork

Mayo

kelly

Spikes

Gronk

hernandez

Talib

Volmer

All players who were involuntarily taken away for this game. When you inject that level of "Talent", is it the same outcome?

[/QUOTE]

very true here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

Wilfork

Mayo

kelly

Spikes

Gronk

hernandez

Talib

Volmer

[/QUOTE]

I agree with all this. We can sit here and say next season when they're all healthy we're a much better team with a different outcome.  This is where that way of thinking is wrong because we all know this is football and there will be more injuries.  The problem is do you have the depth to replace them.  

Pats managed for the most part and fell $hort just enough not to get homefield and of course when it mattered most. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wilfork

Mayo

kelly

Spikes

Gronk

hernandez

Talib

Volmer

[/QUOTE]

I agree with all this. We can sit here and say next season when they're all healthy we're a much better team with a different outcome.  This is where that way of thinking is wrong because we all know this is football and there will be more injuries.  The problem is do you have the depth to replace them.  

Pats managed for the most part and fell $hort just enough not to get homefield and of course when it mattered most. 

[/QUOTE]

I think the answer is pretty clear that yes we had the depth to replace them. We made it to 12-4 and the afc championship game. Every team has injuries but they are not always to 8 key starters. If we had half those guys we probably win 1 more of those close losses and this game is played at home, in 20 degree weather, and with more talent then we had yesterday. Not every teams 40 million dollar TE goes on a murdering spree. If I were a betting man, I would bet against us having that problem next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

This game was lost when they lost Gronk. No legit threat or deep threat left after he went down against Cleveland. Weather was perfect for Manning. Pats need to get 1 deep threat and need a better year luckwise with injuries.

[/QUOTE

Unfortunately, I don't think Gronk will ever live up to his potential going forward.  Gronk has the physique of a beast, but Gronk is as fragile as they come as we all know.  Gronk will never play, at best, a half of a season, injury free for the Pats, let alone a full season.  To bad for the Pats that care free, free spirit Gronk will always be the care free, free spirit Gronk, a great party guy to hang out with.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

bumped just for you russ