Who is gonna be active this weekend (10/11)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

Who is gonna be active this weekend (10/11)?

So it's getting close to game time and the Coaches are surely trying to make final decisions on whos gonna be active pending injuries.

So who do you think will be active on WR's. Will Galloway be back on active status? Aiken or Edleman?

Which DL will be  lining up?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: Who is gonna be active this weekend?

I think Galloway will be inactive again; the offense seemed to do MUCH better in the red zone without him (3 TD's in 5 trips) compared to with him (3 TD's in 14 trips, or something along those lines). 

I think Aiken and Edelman will be active; Aiken at least for WR depth and special teams and Edelman will be used a lot in the passing game. 

I also think this may be the week we see them activate Green-Ellis if Taylor is unable to go; then let BJGE play for Taylor and give the rest of the carries to Morris and Faulk, while letting Maroney catch screens and passes out of the backfield. 

DL - Green, Wright, Wilfork, Sands, Warren, Burgess, Banta-Cain.  The last 2 can be counted in the LB dept, but they play DE in some packages.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

I hope BJGE does get to play this week. I like this guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

I agree with Jason. It is time to give Green-Ellis the rock. A strong run game that sets up play-action pass will be what wins this game for us I think. Champ Bailey is looking like he did 4 years ago and Dawkins playing safety make this team harder to pass on. Running the ball makes Dawkins move up in the box to help defend it setting up the pass.

In my opinion, I do not really like Galloway. Don`t care if he dresses or not. Prefer to see Watson split out or even Faulk and Maroney split out to give us more receivers on the field. Creates more matchup problems for defenses I think.

As for DL I think Jason stated the obvious answer to your question. I mean, who else would suit up and which one wouldn`t be dressed on gameday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Well, here's one guy who will be inactive for a few weeks - Fred Taylor.

Looks like BJGE will get his shot, I just hope they'll play him more than Maroney and let him show what he can do just like he did last year.  I liked the 3-headed attack last year (Morris, Green-Ellis, and Faulk).  I thought those 3 were very affective at running the ball when needed. 

Green-Ellis should be solid, yet again.  He showed it in the preseason and showed it all last year when given the chance.  He should be (in my opinion) higher on the depth chart than Maroney, but we know that probably won't be the case.. unfortunately.