Who is Phil Costa? A Bozo, That's Who

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Who is Phil Costa? A Bozo, That's Who

In Response to Re: Who is Phil Costa? A Bozo, That's Who:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is Phil Costa? A Bozo, That's Who : Tedy Bruschi does, apparently.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point... someone trying to make a name for himself. Tedy's in a new venue, NOT on the field, trying to make a name for himself. Guess what? They hired him to give his perspective of players, games, etc, from on the field. I can't wait for you to tell us how BB's all in favor of his players tweeting inane comments and garbage. I won't hold my breath waiting. Just because he does, it doesn't give him or the technology the edge. If it was such a great thing, why is it banned from the NFL from just prior to, during,a dn for a time after all games? Again: Brain dead athletes tweeting brain dead stuff. I'm sure you could canvas all sports talking heads, and the coaches to see if they "believe" in the technology.

Again, thanks for making my point.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Umm, what? I made your point, because tweeting or saying it to the media makes no difference? Hmm. Or, when I said Bruschi overreacted like the clown in Poltergeist with Ochocinco's tweet after Week 1? I asked if it would have made a difference if Ocho had said he was happy to be on an offense that was explosive, whether it was to the media or tweeting it. I don't see a difference there. Technology with the media microphone or Tweeting is no different. It's what is said. So, we probably somewhat agree here, even though I don't get your defense of a toadwart 2nd year hack Center who can't get his snap calls right with his bozo QB. You say "who cares", but if a Pats player talked smack before a game, I would care. It's immature, unprofessional and it never works.

"Technology with the media microphone or Tweeting is no different. It's what is said."

REally??? One seems to me to be immediate with a feace behind teh comment and witnesses to what's being said. The other is done without a face behind it, witht eh excuse of "that's not what I actually meant", or "I was misunderstood".

Again, you made my poiint for me. if a Pats player EVER did this stuff, you'd care. What would your remedy be? Forbid him from ever tweeting again (sorry,
    1st Admendment and all that)? Take away his cell phone, OR make him use a phone without any tweeting capability? I know, a LONG time out in the clubhouse with his face in the corner or dirty laundry basket? Let's go to an extreme... cut the player who issued such obvious garbage? If they're brain dead enough to send that stuff int eh first place, "reasoning" with him won't do any better than if you tried to cajole your teenagers to do things around the house ON THEIR OWN.  Sorry, ain't happen.

Perhaps you would be better off only concerning yourself about any Ptriot player tweets, instead of worrying about what "a toadwart 2nd year hack Center who can't get his snap calls right with his bozo QB" says.

(Let's look at the "bozo QB" statement. Let's not allow an opportunity to go by without degrading a player on the other team that wasn't part of the tweet, now. Right?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]This is the same guy who atleast twice this season couldn't remember the snap count and snapped the ball before Romo was ready while in the shotgun.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

LOL I know , how terrible was he during that Wash. game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Yea, ez to talk when you know your gonna have help by double teaming vince.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Umm, what? I made your point, because tweeting or saying it to the media makes no difference? Hmm. Or, when I said Bruschi overreacted like the clown in Poltergeist with Ochocinco's tweet after Week 1? I asked if it would have made a difference if Ocho had said he was happy to be on an offense that was explosive, whether it was to the media or tweeting it. I don't see a difference there. Technology with the media microphone or Tweeting is no different. It's what is said. So, we probably somewhat agree here, even though I don't get your defense of a toadwart 2nd year hack Center who can't get his snap calls right with his bozo QB. You say "who cares", but if a Pats player talked smack before a game, I would care. It's immature, unprofessional and it never works.

Ocho's revenge:
    In response to a twitter that said "it's a beautiful day", Ocho tweeted:

Shut the f_ck up RT@eric dicap: @Ochocinco
    stop being in awe of the weather and open up your playbook
    man ur not there to be a weatherman

LMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is Phil Costa? A Bozo, That's Who : Ocho's revenge: In response to a twitter that said "it's a beautiful day", Ocho tweeted: Shut the f_ck up RT@eric dicap: @Ochocinco stop being in awe of the weather and open up your playbook man ur not there to be a weatherman LMAO
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Is this true because it's pretty hilarious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is Phil Costa? A Bozo, That's Who : Is this true because it's pretty hilarious.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Ya, It was on ESPN Boston's player tweets section yesterday. Hilarious!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]These guys and their Tweeter . I"I'm going to pump up my fans (acolytes? sycophants? what do people who hang on Tweeter call themselves?) 
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Twits, I think. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hah . .  I thought of that one too, but didn't think it would get by the censors!

15. This post has been removed.