Who is to THANK more, the owner, the coaches, or the players...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Re: Who is to THANK more, the owner, the coaches, or the players...

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Easy answer - I take the Bob Baffert approach, guy is a top horse trainer and ONLY runs horses in the Kentucky derby when he feels he has a winner. Not like these people who run their also ran horse just to be there. Take the 2002 Pats, finished 9-7 and had no chance of winning a playoff game, never mind the SB. Im glad they missed the playoffs that year, and wished Pats missed playoffs in 2009. So I would only want a team in the palyoffs in years they are legit - not like this years FRAUD teams Broncos, Texans, and Patriots. All of whome beat up on joke teams and LOST when played good teams

Which is it, are the Pats a fraud team or a good team?  You can't say the Texans lost to a good team (Pats) and then call that team a fraud.  Do you even read what you post?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to provpats' comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

2001 was 12 years ago!  Please stop pointing to that.

Can you imagine the 1991 Steelers pointing to the 1979 team as a reason to be happy?

It is stupid.

Each season is its own.  Most of the players on this team had NOTHING to do with 3 SBs.  Stop thanking this crew that chokes every year for what other teams did.  Welker = zero rings. 

Interesting take and you're of course entitled to it.  I remain a fan of the approach that Kraft and BB are taking.  If that makes me a homer then oh well.

Kraft is a business man first, a fan second. I was billed for my playoff tickets and told I had to make a decision on the purchase of 3 games with in the week, before we even knew where the Pats w/b playing. I was told if a refund was dueme, It would be applied to next years tickets. I am happy Kraft has deep pockets and is a fan, but lets not make him out to be anything more than an NFL owner

BB lives and dies with each season, and maybe at 61 years old with trusted coaches and sr executives leaving for other teams, additional help is needed. it appears that Reese is leaving. interesting to see who BB tabs.

by the way, it was only two games you paid for because if they played 3 games they would be in the W/C round where they could not host three games

they mailed the bill on Dec 1st and it included SB tickets. I had to make a decision by Dec 10th. Any refunded money is applied to next years tickets.  Any other season ticket holders report the same? 

Your invoice included SB tickets? I have been a season Ticket holder for close to 20 years and never once did i get a playoff invoice that included SB tickets.

thanks jri; knew I wasn't seeing things.  SB tickets usually go into the pool after they get there.  You then get notified and have the opportunity to purchase if selected.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

2001 was 12 years ago!  Please stop pointing to that.

Can you imagine the 1991 Steelers pointing to the 1979 team as a reason to be happy?

It is stupid.

Each season is its own.  Most of the players on this team had NOTHING to do with 3 SBs.  Stop thanking this crew that chokes every year for what other teams did.  Welker = zero rings. 

Interesting take and you're of course entitled to it.  I remain a fan of the approach that Kraft and BB are taking.  If that makes me a homer then oh well.

Kraft is a business man first, a fan second. I was billed for my playoff tickets and told I had to make a decision on the purchase of 3 games with in the week, before we even knew where the Pats w/b playing. I was told if a refund was dueme, It would be applied to next years tickets. I am happy Kraft has deep pockets and is a fan, but lets not make him out to be anything more than an NFL owner

BB lives and dies with each season, and maybe at 61 years old with trusted coaches and sr executives leaving for other teams, additional help is needed. it appears that Reese is leaving. interesting to see who BB tabs.

by the way, it was only two games you paid for because if they played 3 games they would be in the W/C round where they could not host three games

they mailed the bill on Dec 1st and it included SB tickets. I had to make a decision by Dec 10th. Any refunded money is applied to next years tickets.  Any other season ticket holders report the same? 

Your invoice included SB tickets? I have been a season Ticket holder for close to 20 years and never once did i get a playoff invoice that included SB tickets.

thanks jri; knew I wasn't seeing things.  SB tickets usually go into the pool after they get there.  You then get notified and have the opportunity to purchase if selected.

I had to pay by Dec 10th to get on a list for SB...where are your seats?

4. This post has been removed.