Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

In response to "Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?": [QUOTE]What is the infatuation with competition in America. It seems as though everything has to be a competition. How about engaging in things for the sheer enjoyment. I know it seems like a novel idea in the West! Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE] There's no infatuation with being competitive. I don't need to be competitive, in fact I'll bet I can be alot less competitive than you, I can probably be less competitive than anyone else on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?": There's no infatuation with being competitive. I don't need to be competitive, in fact I'll bet I can be alot less competitive than you, I can probably be less competitive than anyone else on this board.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I couldn't disagree more, I'm WAY less competitive than you or anybody else on this board for that matter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I keep trying to figure out in my mind who the best poster here is.  I ask myself, who's posts would I miss seeing the most if they never came here again?  And to be honest, I can't come up with an answer.  Everyone brings something different.  Many fun, knowledgeable people here.  Very curious to see the poll on this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order. Rocky Shenanigan Digger Pezz4pats Agcsbill 49Patriots Soups Kansaspatriot Evil Qball Jdcfreshkickz patsfaninBA2 freediro Prairie Mike Zbellino Laz Prolate0spheroid Bobbysu NYjoseph mthurl PatsEng HOTBLITZ GadisRKO Patsfaninpa420 andrewmcintosh mighty Mvpkilla gr82bme kjfiton ipot rerun85 Harley NY-pats-fan4 Jeffab Wolfwood TSWFAN TFB12 Tompenny True Champ chasaB Babe Parilli Paul_k NYpat Chrisakawoody captainZdeno33 Rusty/King Getzo Muzwell IrishMob7 NYC bubbaInHawaii ATJ Soxpatfan08 Bostonsportsfanlll Oh-my-beard Mbeaulieu07 Irishfanatic Homecheese A-F-N-A Nickc1188 Mybologna NEGAME2 Davedsone CablesWyndBairn Gmbill Deluxbury Jayshizzle45 Quagmire3 Patthepatriot666 Rodimus77 PatsRfineIn09 ma6dragon9 jcour382 antibody portfolio1 347pg Carawaydj Philskiw1 Wizardsjag BostonTrollSpanker TexasPat3 FishTaco64 Mordecai Bloodmoon PatsLifer Johnhannanrulz Sportsbozo1 Titletownfan Natesubs brdreu Captain Foxboro Wozzy Shiningwizard Seattlepat70 BSII Trouts DaBlade rameakap sfpat NOISE Faucetman murghkhor Cuban Pete Pats7393 DaveSeattle Vertigho Jimmytantric Raptor64d dustcover WelkerRules
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

holy................................................ shyt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order. Rocky Shenanigan Digger Pezz4pats Agcsbill 49Patriots Soups Kansaspatriot Evil Qball Jdcfreshkickz patsfaninBA2 freediro Prairie Mike Zbellino Laz Prolate0spheroid Bobbysu NYjoseph mthurl PatsEng HOTBLITZ GadisRKO Patsfaninpa420 andrewmcintosh mighty Mvpkilla gr82bme kjfiton ipot rerun85 Harley NY-pats-fan4 Jeffab Wolfwood TSWFAN TFB12 Tompenny True Champ chasaB Babe Parilli Paul_k NYpat Chrisakawoody captainZdeno33 Rusty/King Getzo Muzwell IrishMob7 NYC bubbaInHawaii ATJ Soxpatfan08 Bostonsportsfanlll Oh-my-beard Mbeaulieu07 Irishfanatic Homecheese A-F-N-A Nickc1188 Mybologna NEGAME2 Davedsone CablesWyndBairn Gmbill Deluxbury Jayshizzle45 Quagmire3 Patthepatriot666 Rodimus77 PatsRfineIn09 ma6dragon9 jcour382 antibody portfolio1 347pg Carawaydj Philskiw1 Wizardsjag BostonTrollSpanker TexasPat3 FishTaco64 Mordecai Bloodmoon PatsLifer Johnhannanrulz Sportsbozo1 Titletownfan Natesubs brdreu Captain Foxboro Wozzy Shiningwizard Seattlepat70 BSII Trouts DaBlade rameakap sfpat NOISE Faucetman murghkhor Cuban Pete Pats7393 DaveSeattle Vertigho Jimmytantric Raptor64d dustcover WelkerRules
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

nice to see the whole list of regulars

i always forget someone and i feel bad, especially the people who have been here killing time with me for the past six or seven years like wozzy, TexasPat, etc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

not just for 2011 -- TP3.  His analyses are spot on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I keep trying to figure out in my mind who the best poster here is.  I ask myself, who's posts would I miss seeing the most if they never came here again?  And to be honest, I can't come up with an answer.  Everyone brings something different.  Many fun, knowledgeable people here.  Very curious to see the poll on this one.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess its easy having such a happy-go-lucky attitude when you have an avatar as nice as the one you have now. (NOTE FOR FUTURE REFERENCES: TFB12's avatatar is now a gorgeous Christmas candy blond, not a fat Rex with man-maries.)