who loves Wes W

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

who loves Wes W

That little sh@t does it all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Re: who loves Wes W

hahahahaha Yes he does! Need to extend his contract!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is impossible not to love WW. If anybody says they don't, they're lying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

What's not to love about Wes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

In Response to Re: who loves Wes W:
    [QUOTE]What's not to love about Wes?
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

See also: Woodhead, Danny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

love Welker.  in addition to being a great, gritty player, he gave me a victory by a margin of 0.8 points in fantasy thanks to that 99.5 yd TD catch.

I was going to wear my Mayo jersey but decided to go with my Welker one at the last minute, must have been good luck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

He's the best foot soldier ever!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LJB064. Show LJB064's posts

A true Patriot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Is this a rhetorical question?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I think the question is who dosn't love Wes Welker, they need to be incarcerated !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love that dude (no hom-o).  Met him a couple times, really good down to earth dude.  And who said they don't think the Pats will renew his contract???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Wes Welker s*cks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]Wes Welker s*cks.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Liar!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who loves Wes W : Liar!!!!!
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

I don't really think Wes s*cks, obviously, c, but I thought this thread needed a dissenting voice.

I'm funny that way.

Oh . . .  and Rusty is absolutely right . . .  if Welker lights it up again this year, he'd be a fool not to go out and get as much easy money as he can. As much as we all hate to think it, another season of what we've come to expect from Wes would be a pretty sure sign that he'll be gone.

Which would then give us ample opportunity to root for Julian Edelman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who loves Wes W : Completely different discussion. If some team wants to give him 10 million per year, he won't be back. That's the point.  If he is looking to go to FA and blow the doors of a deal, which he could, especially with a long term deal, he could be gone.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Its one of those things, can he go somewhere else and do what he does in NE? I don't think so, and he knows that.  Welker doesn't strike me as a player who goes where the money is if he isn't going to have the same type of success there as he would in NE.  At the end of the day I believe both side agree to a fair deal and it's a win-win for everyone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who loves Wes W : Its one of those things, can he go somewhere else and do what he does in NE? I don't think so, and he knows that.  Welker doesn't strike me as a player who goes where the money is if he isn't going to have the same type of success there as he would in NE.  At the end of the day I believe both side agree to a fair deal and it's a win-win for everyone.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

This is a very good point BMF, but it's important to remember that what Welker may or may not be able to do in another system isn't the point. The point is that some team may believe that he can be for their guy what he is for Brady. I suspect you may be correct when you say he can't, and that's not so much a knock on Welker as an admission that no one else in the league -- sorry all you Green Bay dicksuckers, but no . . . Aaron Rodgers ain't it -- can do what Tom Brady does.

Leave us not forget, Tavaris Jackson is earning eight million dollars in this league, and never having met you or knowing anything about you other than that you have mad PhotoShop skills, I would be willing to bet that you, BMF, could play quarterback in the NFL at least equally as well as Tavaris Jackson does. So  . . .  in a league that is clearly rife with idiot general managers, it is not out of the realm of possibility to think that some knob somewhere might throw Larry Fitagerald money at a guy who routinely leads the league in receptions.

Well . . .   okay . . .  maybe not Larry Fitzgerald money . . .  but you get the point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Don't sweat it, killa . . .

I wasn't really targeting you with my Packers comment.

As you may or may not know, I have to live right in among Packer fan, and he is very irritating, so I take every opportunity to point out that as of this moment in time and as far as I am concerned, the Green Bay Packers are nothing more than a one-hit-wonder who needed the Detroit Lions -- of all people -- to roll up on Tampa Bay to the tune of 22 second-half points in order to sneak into the playoffs last season.

I know Rodgers can play, but to hear people around here say it, you'd think that meant Green Bay had a lock on the Lombardi for the next 10 years, and I'm telling anyone who will listen that that team ain't nothing special.

20. This post has been removed.