Who replaces Meriweather?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Who replaces Meriweather?

You think they give Sharper another look? Or look for someone younger off the waivers or cuts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Who replaces Meriweather?

Good question...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Wonder if BB mades a surprising trade?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather?:
    [QUOTE] Well Bill wants his safeties to be a interchangable,Meri was a very good FS maybe Bill wants to  change his system? Who Knows? Good luck finding someone for the present system.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

You don't release "a very good FS " no matter what system you are running. You release guys who suck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : You don't release "a very good FS " no matter what system you are running. You release guys who suck.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

That's not true. Very good, and sometimes excellent, athletes are released all the time, or are traded for peanuts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : That's not true. Very good, and sometimes excellent, athletes are released all the time, or are traded for peanuts.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Well normally that's do to either money issues or character issues.  In this case, Meri was released due to his ability or lack thereof on the field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : That's not true. Very good, and sometimes excellent, athletes are released all the time, or are traded for peanuts.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Who are the excellent players BB has cut?

I didn't say it hasn't been done. I inferred it is unwise to do that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

Josh Barrett and Segio Brown?  If Barrett can stay healthy, he may be solid at Safety.  6-2, 225lbs and 4.35 40 time coming out.  Meriweather has been very frustrating for years.  No worries here.  Change was necessary IMO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Josh Barrett and Segio Brown?  If Barrett can stay healthy, he may be solid at Safety.  6-2, 225lbs and 4.35 40 time coming out.  Meriweather has been very frustrating for years.  No worries here.  Change was necessary IMO.
    Posted by Duc749Rider[/QUOTE]

I'm not sold on these guys. But if our new d-line does its job, maybe the safties will see limited deep action.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

D. Sharper

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : Who are the excellent players BB has cut? I didn't say it hasn't been done. I inferred it is unwise to do that.

you can start with lawyer milloy......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : Who are the excellent players BB has cut? I didn't say it hasn't been done. I inferred it is unwise to do that.

Lawyer Milloy and Bernie Kosar come to mind.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Me.

5'9 175 

225 Bench - 10 times
    40 Dash - 4.56

What you guys think?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Me. 5'9 175  225 Bench - 10 times 40 Dash - 4.56 What you guys think?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

What can you jump?  Shuffle time? Can you tie your own shoes? LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : What can you jump?  Shuffle time? Can you tie your own shoes? LOL
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

What can you jump?  I can touch back board on a 10 foot net, just under rim.

Shuffle time?  I can kinda dance.................... but better at the jidder bug

Can you tie your own shoes?  Currently yes, but once I get a contract I'd pay someone to do it.... just because.  Then throw ones at strippers, fight chickens in Mexico, and buy an Escalade with 22's.  Then make a rap album with Snow and do a remix of Informer.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]What can you jump?  I can touch back board on a 10 foot net, just under rim. Shuffle time?  I can kinda dance.................... but better at the jidder bug Can you tie your own shoes?  Currently yes, but once I get a contract I'd pay someone to do it.... just because.  Then throw ones at strippers, fight chickens in Mexico, and buy an Escalade with 22's.  Then make a rap album with Snow and do a remix of Informer.     
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like you have all of the qualifications. Call Bill for a tryout.Money mouth

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who replaces Meriweather? : Sounds like you have all of the qualifications. Call Bill for a tryout.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I misplaced my track phone that has his number.  I am going to have too page him instead, and if that doesn't work I hope his fax line is working. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

the word last year was that BB is very high on barett. seems risky because he cant stay healthy. still a chance ras-i plays some saftey, but chances are they like the non-flashy, stay at home type of play that brown provides.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]the word last year was that BB is very high on barett. seems risky because he cant stay healthy. still a chance ras-i plays some saftey, but chances are they like the non-flashy, stay at home type of play that brown provides.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

The BJGE os safeties? Brown?  I like it.  Then why release Sanders if he may have been willing to renagotiate?