Who 's the bigger turncoat????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Who 's the bigger turncoat????

Adam Vinatieri or Jason Taylor?  It made me sick when Adam went to to Colts, I can only imagine how Phin fans feel because Taylor is in the same division At least Zach Thomas had the balls to say no to the hated Patriots.

well later-Friday nite time to get my butt out of here!!  have fun everybody out there!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Who 's the bigger turncoat????

In Response to Who 's the bigger turncoat????:
    Adam Vinatieri or Jason Taylor?  It made me sick when Adam went to to Colts, I can only imagine how Phin fans feel because Taylor is in the same division At least Zach Thomas had the balls to say no to the hated Patriots. well later-Friday nite time to get my butt out of here!!  have fun everybody out there!!
    Posted by NEGAME

neither. It's just a business.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Jason Taylor

At least Vinitieri didn't try to play his "home town" team against its division rivals in contract negotiations every year.  I understand the business, but if he cared that much about staying in Miami he would have gotten it done, like Bruschi did with the Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Also, can you guys see my posts?  I noticed that I couldn't see any of my posts anymore when I wasn't logged in.  I called some Lakers troll on the Celtics board a few names no worse than anything he says and I think they blocked me.  Also let me know if this post and others magically disappear

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The Fins weren't very proactive in keeping Jason. I suspect Parcells still harbors a bit of anger over the Dancing with the Stars thing. But Vinatieri going to our biggest rival was a knife in the back. Although the Ghost's success eases the pain quite a bit. I suppose I can't blame Adam for trying to get all he could, it is a business. And kickers make little compared to other players. Still, it was a hard thing to take as a fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

The thing about Adam is, (if I remember correctly) he didn't give the Patriots a chance to match the offer, because he felt he was disrespected by the Pats.
    To me, he's just another whiny athlete.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abereyes1. Show abereyes1's posts

come on: Curtis Martin!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Who 's the bigger turncoat????:
    A ditrbag traitor for what???Speaking out against BB who the way is slipping badly over the last two years! First the infamous "BB's Blunder"against the Colts and then leaving the Runt..Welker in for too long!
    Posted by Hess--Jets

LMAo... how dare you call that Midget a Runt?  Now he may be little but he rips into team defenses like a razor and you know it!
     And, Bill B is not slipping, it's just that he's in love, but he's in love with Tom Brady's wife is all. Now you listen here Hess---Jets,  the Patriot's have their problems just like anyone else, but how many teams do you know that can say, We have a Shopping Mall...huh????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

How about BB for trading away the heart and soul of our defense in Vrabel?  He's the guy we all point to when we brag about BB getting the most out of unknown players.  You need to be honest about this.  If one of our guys is a turncoat for signing somewhere as an FA, what about when we dump guys like Vrabel for a bag of peanuts.  This wasn't some slary cap dump, like Asante (another really poor move).  Vrabel should have retired a Patriot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

come on: Curtis Martin!!
    Posted by abereyes1

I'm not sure there was ever a more brilliant move by a coach than Parcells poison pill.  BB got schooled on that one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How about BB for trading away the heart and soul of our defense in Vrabel?  He's the guy we all point to when we brag about BB getting the most out of unknown players.  You need to be honest about this.  If one of our guys is a turncoat for signing somewhere as an FA, what about when we dump guys like Vrabel for a bag of peanuts.  This wasn't some slary cap dump, like Asante (another really poor move).  Vrabel should have retired a Patriot.
    Posted by waldorff

Heart and soul of the defense?  He was good but not that good.  Bruschi, Harrison, Seymour, Law, Milloy, Johnson all players with heart.  I would have liked him to retire a Pat, but that would not be a good move for the team.  At what point do you say "your not a starter anymore".  I'm guessing that's what they told Bruschi, and he had 3 options, play backup, find another team, or retire.  The end of the road comes for all players and they know it, it doesn't mean they're not deserving of a place in history but you can't leave them on the field for past accomplishments if you want to win in the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

In Response to Re: Who 's the bigger turncoat???? : Heart and soul of the defense?  He was good but not that good.  Bruschi, Harrison, Seymour, Law, Milloy, Johnson all players with heart.  I would have liked him to retire a Pat, but that would not be a good move for the team.  At what point do you say "your not a starter anymore".  I'm guessing that's what they told Bruschi, and he had 3 options, play backup, find another team, or retire.  The end of the road comes for all players and they know it, it doesn't mean they're not deserving of a place in history but you can't leave them on the field for past accomplishments if you want to win in the NFL.
    Posted by shenanigan

I don't disagree with that.  But is it any different than a guy signing with another team for more money, different coach, more playing time etc? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Posted by waldorff

I'm offended by this comment. A bag of peanuts would of given the pats d line energy to stop the ravens rushing atack last year. Instead we got Chung.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Nobody.  Vinateri, et al - not turncoats.   Do you remember Vinateri's short kickoffs?  Do you know that kicking in a Dome will increase his career by 3 to 5 seasons?  Its a business, guys.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Thats an easy one...It's Jason Taylor,  he went on DANCING WITH THE STARS and never asked me to be his partner !