Who shuld the Patriots sign?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

Re: Who shuld the Patriots sign?

In Response to Re: Who shuld the Patriots sign?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who shuld the Patriots sign? : Don't bet on that.  Belichick has full faith in Hoyer, he even cut O'Connell over him. I hate when people say we need a veteran leader to be a back-up. Peyton Manning has Jim Sorgi and rookie Chris Painter as the number two. Why does Brady need a veteran back-up? It just takes a spot away from a player that can actually do something on the field. The Pats only need two QBs. Brady and his protege, Hoyer. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE] I hate it when people think they know BB,and what he thinks.they will wait after week one to sign a vet.this way there is no guarantee money.if you think hoyer is the man to come in and take the helm if brady goes down,then your a dreamer,or real stoned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Kendall Simmons...oh wait, they did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AndyFrye. Show AndyFrye's posts

should the patriots sign Chase Daniel

i think he is better than most of the people cut, and he has a nice arm i think we could use another QB but i dont want feeley or any other QB cuz if they were any good they wouldnt be back ups

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Who shuld the Patriots sign?:
    [QUOTE]Out of all of the people who were released today, who should the Patriots sign?
    Posted by nickelbean[/QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/06/pats-sign-kendall-simmons/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Put the money towards a new contract for Wilfork!  Giving him more money this year to start!