Who to blame for this near loss . . .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Who to blame for this near loss . . .

So who is to blame for this game they almost lost?  I'll blame the equipment manager . . . the Pats were wearing the wrong cleats!  I replayed the game and slowed down the plays that the Pats slipped and slidded on (especially Ridley's fumble) . . . the Bill never had a problem - not ONE slip or slide . . .  Pats receivers, running backs, Tight ends and linemen had at least 12 slips that I counted. I'd say the Pats were unaware of the surface or the surface had be dampened prior to the game  . . . either way the Pats had the wrong cleats for the game conditons.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Re: Who to blame for this near loss . . .

Good point.  The Pats were slipping all over that field yesterday. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

The turf was installed in 2011. Who knows, maybe Buffalo added something to it that NE didn't know about before the game, which comprised the cleat length they used in 2011 and 2012.

That should be decided during warmups and the cleats changed or at worst during halftime.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

[QUOTE]

The turf was installed in 2011. Who knows, maybe Buffalo added something to it that NE didn't know about before the game, which comprised the cleat length they used in 2011 and 2012.

That should be decided during warmups and the cleats changed or at worst during halftime.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo, you decide in warm ups for yourself.