Who will pick up TO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Who will pick up TO?

Was listening to some sound bites on ESPN Radio earlier tonight, and there was some intersting points made, for prospective teams.

- San Francisco... was where his career started, and with Crabtree and Edwards constantly nursing injuries, they could use a workhorse WR.  TO does have toughness.

- Oakland... Palmer and TO are familiar with each other, and young WR's could use veteran leadership, but does TO have any to give?

- Tennessee... Lost Britt for the year, and Washington can't handle being the #1 reciever, Hasslebeck can handle the ego.

- Houston... could use TO with Andre Johnson's injury problems, and this is the year they have to win their division (plus they can block him from Tennessee).

- New England... I don't like it either, but 85 is a flop, and BB brought him in because the Patriots are one injury away from the Welkerless Pats of last year. 

Where does everyone think he'll go?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Re: Who will pick up TO?

Pats aren't an option...NO WAY!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Considering the only people present at his workout were camera crews from ESPN and the NFL network I'd say none is a safe bet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

What would be hilarious is if a team signed the guy throwing him passes during the workout, Casey Hansen who played in the arena league and no one calls TO haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Same team he's on now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Toronto or Montreal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

the'Skins.
    With Santana Moss out several weeks with a broken hand, Cooley on IR and our Alumni (Gaffney & Stallworth) not stepping up, TO might still be able to bring something to the table.

Besides, Dan Snyder has been too quiet lately and there has been no drama since McNabb and Albert left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I could see him  on the skins...why not??? they need a reciever & Drama & they can get both in a one shot deal....
    Yeah, I can't stand TO but the guy is a physical freak & talented player...too bad he can speak...I bet a team would snag him up in a second if he cut his vocal chords....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

The Chicago Rush of the Arena Football League just extended him  a contract
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

This clown tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago...are you kidding me about anyone picking him up? Forget it, he's KAPUT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Read he may have tried suicide again

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/27/publicist-denies-that-t-o-attempted-suicide/

12. This post has been removed.