who will slide in this draft?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

who will slide in this draft?

the top 15 or so players always seem locked in, but then there are always a bunch of guys who the experts believe will be in the late 1st early 2nd that end up really sliding. since that is where te pats usually tend to pick its always of keen interest. recent memory has players like sergio kindle, ricky sapp, taylor mays, carlos dunlap, and everson griffin really falling. 
    who do you guys predict could go that route this year? bowers is an obvious choice. but who else? i think aldon smith could fall, maybe ingram, maybe ayers, costanzo (back problems seems bad for a tall lineman), maybe quinn (brain tumor) who knows?
    i also think locker and mallet will go higher than people think. top 10. and dalton wont be far behind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: who will slide in this draft?

Response to who will slide in this draft?:
    [QUOTE]the top 15 or so players always seem locked in, but then there are always a bunch of guys who the experts believe will be in the late 1st early 2nd that end up really sliding. since that is where te pats usually tend to pick its always of keen interest. recent memory has players like sergio kindle, ricky sapp, taylor mays, carlos dunlap, and everson griffin really falling.  who do you guys predict could go that route this year? bowers is an obvious choice. but who else? i think aldon smith could fall, maybe ingram, maybe ayers, costanzo (back problems seems bad for a tall lineman), maybe quinn (brain tumor) who knows? i also think locker and mallet will go higher than people think. top 10. and dalton wont be far behind.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

I think Mark Ingram will fall. Peter King released his mock draft on CNNSI and he has JJ Watt falling to the 2nd round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Bowers once a lock for the #1 overall pick about 2 months ago.  Now, you have a tough time finding him in the top 20 in most mock drafts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I believe it will be Fairley, questionable motor, did very little in 2009 in 2010 played lights out in spots not every game every down so he's a high risk high reward guy who teams might not take until late teens maybe 20s.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

fairley, bowers, ingram,

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Ingram will make it to the 2nd round

Mallett might fall to the 3rd round

Bowers will fall to the mid 20's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

In Response to Re: who will slide in this draft?:
    [QUOTE]Cam Newton
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

I think at this point Carolina pretty much has to take either Newton or Dareus so I wouldn't say that Newton is falling..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippyz. Show skippyz's posts

Gotta agree with Newton. After watching the ESPN(sorry killa) special with Gruden I can see him falling. He could not tell Gruden how they called play at Auburn, told John he was putting him on the spot. It was like watching a kid bomb out in spelling bee with the word cat. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Akeem Ayers

Bowers sticks in the top 20. Mallett, too. Ingram could fall to the 2nd. Offensive tackle could fall into the 2nd if the QB run is in the first.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Yeah solder would be the tackle that could drop. But after dunlap and aaron hernandez both excelled as rookies, we might see fewer players drop for chickensheet reasons, especially if they are real young. Mallet could fall like clausen if he's known to be an active addict though. Some of these guys will be found after the draft to have major character/injury dirt we dont know about now. I'd guess some pass rushers fall just because of the depth there and maybe tweener status

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Almost everybody that BB really wants will slide.  Funny how that happens.

BB will have three #2 picks and three #3 picks waiting, with the rest of the draft's value going into 2012.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Not sure Bill will move picks into next year with the way the CBA may turn out...not sure if it's worth the risk...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure Bill will move picks into next year with the way the CBA may turn out...not sure if it's worth the risk...
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    Which one of the 32 war rooms will know the exact value of a 2012 pick versus a 2011 pick?  Uh huh!  The Patriots will make the right deal, and the other teams will suffer at leisure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Ingram will fall into the second round if Miami passes on him in the first.
    IMO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Ingram will fall into the second round if Miami passes on him in the first. IMO
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

The Colts could use a runner...doubt he'd get past them.