Who will you cheer for Sunday at 4?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who will you cheer for Sunday at 4?

I'm aware that, as a Patriots' fan, I should be worried about the Pats, but is it wrong that I am cheering for the Jets?

The Jets and Colts are the two teams I hate more than any other in the league, but nothing would feel worst to me than watching Peyton Manning go 16-0, hell, maybe even 19-0. Who are most Patriots' fans cheering for?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Who will you cheer for Sunday at 4?

Jet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

How about a tie? That way the Colts record gets snapped, the Jets don't get any closer and you don't have to do the unthinkable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Colts,,then we end their streak and season in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Jets.  Colts cannot go 19-0. That would be a nightmare.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

S crew the Jets.  I'd rather the Colts go 19-0 then see the Jets win a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I'd rather vote for Arlen Specter than root for the Jets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

With any luck, I will need an emergency root canal and will miss it entirely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The Jets..They're already out of it so lets drag the Colts down too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Would it be wrong to wish for "The Sum of All Fears" to happen at Snake Oil Stadium.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rosmay. Show rosmay's posts

Got to go with the Colts. They win and the Jets are out of the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

None of the above.  I want San Diego to win against the Titans on Friday so the Patriots can rest in their final game before the playoffs.  Of course, gotta beat JAX on Sunday.  All this talk about the #2 seed in the AFC is nonsense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, PASSIONATELY HATE the Jets. However, I cannot bear to see the Colts go 16-0 (nah I don't think they will go 19-0). So, I will be rooting AGAINST the colts...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

What bothers me so much about the Colts is that they are just not that good this year.  At least in 2007 the Pats had one of the best teams ever when they had their prefect regular season.  Sure they had a couple of close games but there were plenty of blow outs.  I haven't kept count but there are plenty of games that the Colts should have lost so far this season, a lot more than the Pats had close games in 07.  

Even if they do go 16-0 I don't see how they can make it through the playoffs.  I don't see them making it to the Super Bowl. The only way they can make it to the Super Bowl is if they get plenty of help from the refs which isn't out of the question since they've had help all season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Hmmm... I'm torn.

I will NEVER root for the Jets to win, but on Sunday I will be rooting for the Colts to lose. However like a few of you have said, It would be great for the Colts to go 16-0 then lose in the playoffs.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

I hate the Yets!!!  REALLY HATE the the Yets.!!!! 
    For that reason I will rooting the Yets to beat the Dolts.
    I cannot think of more fitting way to hate the Yets than to have them
    preserve the Pats Legacy of 16-0

It would be poetic justice for me !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Never root for the Jets....or the Colts....so I just choose to not pay attention.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

It pains me, and it will be the second time in my life ... but I'll have to root for the Jets... Seem to recall needing the Jets to win the last game of 2008 to get the Pats in the postseason.... we all know how that worked out!

I'm actually torn between wanting the Colts to lose in the regular season or in the postseason.

We all know too well the pain of losing the SB after the perfect regular season...
    Personally, I would have taken a loss or two in 07 if we won the SB

Getting a loss in the regular season will make losing in the postseason a little easier (maybe??) for Colt fans... So do I wish the pain of losing now or later on them.

I'm torn!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Expect something fishy in this game beyond the usual referees rolling over like dogs for the Colts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Ok how about this then.... Dolts win but the Yets knock Manning our for the year?
    Then that would just about assure Dolts will not go 16-0

That way both the Yets and Dolts lose.

I cannot stand either franchise.... I can give props to the Steelers, even the Chargers but not to the Yets or Dolts.  I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than have either one of them win.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Colts going 19 - 0, MAYBE, no matter how lucky their season has been, will be much more accepted in the media then when the Pats had a chance at it.  We are already seeing folks make the case this alone will make the Colts the team of the decade.  Isn't it nice that ONE great season can make a team's entire decade??!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Have to agree with Yapple - even on the off chance of the Jets keeping this one close (which they "could" if Indy rests starters), there'll be a well timed PI call on the Jets D - which of course would be a terrific opportunity for underdoggpoop to troll Jets boards to prove to himself that we're not the only fan base complaining about bullpoop calls.  Or Indy rests starters and basically give the Jets the game (disfavoring the Pats at the same time).  I'd rather see the Jets loose as that will put a nail in their coffin, and Indy will probably rests starters for the rest of the year.  And quite frankly, I think that's the way to go - keep eyes on the ultimate prize.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

For all I care, those two teams can beat the snot out of each other. I am however rooting for the Ponies to either lose or tie. A Peyton Manning injury would be the icing on the cake.