Who Would Love To See Vincent Jackson A Patriot???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

Who Would Love To See Vincent Jackson A Patriot???

I Would, This Guy Rock's And Is Only, What 27... Best WR In FA'S I Think..How About You???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: Who Would Love To See Vincent Jackson A Patriot???

i would love that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I would...but I'd also like to see Chris Johnson, Demarcus Ware, and Larry Fitzgerald on the Pats as well.  Point is, I don't see any way in the world that San Diego lets him get away.  He's a restricted free agent, so they hold all the cards, and losing him would be an absolute disaster for their offense, and their ~$100 million quarterback.  Wish we could but I don't see it happening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think Malcolm Floyd would be a much more realistic expectation.

So would Brandon Marshall.

Or Anquan Boldin (my preference).

But if your really want a Charger, ROOT FOR THE PATS TO SIGN MARCUS MCNEILL (he's 6'9" 330+ and would be fantastic opposite Vollmer).  Then you trade Matt Light to a team with a hapless O-Line like Detroit or Green Bay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Would be nice - but like NickC said, Marshall or Boldin (my preference too)...would be more likely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I think i would go Marshall, Vjax, then Boldin. Boldin is injury prone.. If the pats cant get a deal done with wilfork, and can ship him for a 1st rounder this year, i wouldnt mind giving up some picks to get either of those 3 WR's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaBostonFan. Show VirginiaBostonFan's posts

As I would agree with most of these posts. I this year would like Bill and the Pats really focus on their defense instead of their already pretty dominating offense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raa5150. Show raa5150's posts

I love Boldin and Marshall as players but Boldin is damaged goods and Marshall is insane. But I would love to see either one here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Since he is a RFA, I dont see us dropping a 1st and 3rd on him.  Not would I want to pay it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Approved, make it happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Who Would Love To See Vincent Jackson A Patriot???:
    As I would agree with most of these posts. I this year would like Bill and the Pats really focus on their defense instead of their already pretty dominating offense.
    Posted by VirginiaBostonFan
    yes i agree we need pass rush,but the offense dominating?no running game that was that good.take welker out most of the year this season,moss double teamed,and it leaves us???