Who would you rather see play on Thanksgiving?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Re: Who would you rather see play on Thanksgiving?

Last year when I was in Fallujah I wrote Mike Reiss about this and he actually posted my Q & A.

I asked why not the Patriots since the 1st Thanksgiving was in MA!!  He told me that back in the day no teams actually wanted to play on Turkey day and it was Dall & Det who finally said "ok"... from then on it became tradition.

But today we really need to dump the Det game.  They are such a bad team and will never get better (lets face it).

As much as I hate Dallas, at least they contend - but I agree, sending Oakland there was a joke!!  They should make it a Division game for Dallas every season because those are close games.

Drop Detroit and get a real team in there.

Does Denver always have the Night game now on NFL network?  I don't mind that because those seem to be close games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouthSt. Show SouthSt's posts

While I don't care for Detroit or Dallas, sticking with tradition is generally good . . . however, now that the NFL has decided there will be a 3rd game played on Thanksgiving, what could be a more natural fit than having it played in Foxboro

. . . the NFL loves to market everything, how can they miss on a Thanksgiving Day Game right next to the Plimouth Plantation !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you rather see play on Thanksgiving?:
    [QUOTE]Jedi!!!!!! You son of a B*tch! (kidding) I am sith b*tch!
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

I don't care which side of the Force you prefer - without a doubt, you're a nerd!!!

Don't worry, I sympathize.  Check this out:
    (chock full of badassery)

It's the sequel to the Knights of the Old Republic games (1 & 2), set 300 years later, or about 3700 years before the movies.

And if you're wondering, my preliminary handle if I'm chosen for game testing is M_H_Li.