Who'll be the first HC canned this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Who'll be the first HC canned this year?

My personal favorite would be manweenie and rex "crispy creme" ryan in a tie.

No objective reason, just that they're both such severe AzzHoles but, hey, that's just me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

Re: Who'll be the first HC canned this year?

Ryan and Fisher are safe for the season.

Given Al Davis's mental state and the recent news that Cable and Larry Johnson have so much in common, I think he's on the thinnest ice. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

I like to go with a guy thats been with a team for a long period of time. Dick Jauron gets my pick cuz hes been absolutely terrible. Going into the season the bills offensive weapons looked dangerous on paper. now there obsolete. His strategy to go no huddle cost the bills ALOT. now the team is basically back in training camp.

Where is Zorn on this list?? Id pick a head coach that doesnt call his own plays and is losing every game.

Rex Ryan isnt going anywhere.
    Jeff Fischer could be on his way out.
    Tom Cable might be going to jail for hitting everyone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Cable.  Usually when someone is fired they say so and so was a great guy, but a lousy coach.  Cable is even a worse guy than he is a coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Why is Jim Zorn not on the list.

While he hasn't been canned, he has had his duties stripped in an all out effort to get him to quit. And, despite the Skins saying he will be coach through the end of the year, he will be gone in a few weeks - let's say by Week 10.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

Zorn is bad, but not as bad a coach as Snyder is an owner, or Vinny is bad at whatever they call his job in D.C.  

I just feel sorry for Zorn about having to put with those two more than I feel like he's a bad coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Zorn, Cable, and Fisher are the only HCs in trouble. Most of the other HC with bad losing records are freshman HCs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Jauron is the worst coach in the NFL (see Mc Kelvin fumble and yesterday's fake punt), however he lives in the land of low expectations so he only gets canned if the Bills don't win a game for the rest of the year. Zorn and Fisher are high up there; both have meddlesome owners (Moneybags Snyder and the other fella decides which QB to play). Same goes in Oakland....Cable is a loser and Uncle Al is unpredictable. Fisher could get a pass based solely on prior success. If the Chargers fail to make the playoffs I could see Norv's head on the chopping block. You can only underachieve so often before fans and managers realise you stink.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Lots of people might want to see Mangina get the axe from teh Browns but they signed him to a 4 year deal and are paying him a nice chunk of change so I dont see him getting fired in year one. Rex Ryan also wont be fired in year one so those are pipe dreams.

Dick Juoron or however you spell his name will be fired at the end of the season as the Bills dont useally fire coaches mis season.

Jim Zorn is a goner no doubt about it. Dan Snyder has a big stiffie for guys like Bill Cowher and Mike Shannahan so Zorn will be gone.

Jack Del Rio might get the axe as well, he just can win consistantly. One season his team is super bowl bound the next the get smoked by half the league. So Del Rio might be a goner but i am not so sure.

Wade Phillups is always on the hot seat in Jerryland.

But anyone who thinks Jeff Fisher is on the hot seat is dead wrong. That guy could punch one of his own players in the face on Monday Night Football and he would still have a job on that team. He is the longest tenured head coach in all of pro football. Not to mention its not like he has lost that team, they all still beleave in him so its still his team. Jeff Fisher is not going to lose his job.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Thats right Tom Cable and Norv Turner are both on the choping block at the end of the year for sure

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I would say Jim Caldwell, Head Coach for Indy for the beat down we are about to put on them in their house.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Cable will or Norv Turner. Not sure who will get it first. Im guessing Cable because Al Davis is crazy and doesnt care about firing mid season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

LOL agreed!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Who'll be the first HC canned this year?:
    [QUOTE]Thats right Tom Cable and Norv Turner are both on the choping block at the end of the year for sure
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]
    Taz,

regarding Norv-

Is that before or after the Chargers kick Patriot asss in the playoffs?

How's the married life treatin' ya?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I would say Jim Caldwell, Head Coach for Indy for the beat down we are about to put on them in their house.......  
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I thought Peyton Manning was coach of the Colts. Who is this Caldwell person?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Zorn is bad, but not as bad a coach as Snyder is an owner, or Vinny is bad at whatever they call his job in D.C.   I just feel sorry for Zorn about having to put with those two more than I feel like he's a bad coach.
    Posted by JDonalds75[/QUOTE]

Totally agree except that Zorn can't fire either of those two clowns. I am just glad he is telling them to f off by staying around and making them pay his contract.

Vinny is the actually the GM. He says things like "You don't have pro bowlers to back up your pro bowlers."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who'll be the first HC canned this year? : Taz, regarding Norv- Is that before or after the Chargers kick Patriot asss in the playoffs? How's the married life treatin' ya?
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

jb,

I am not exactly sure the Chargers will make it yet. I don't see a wildcard coming out of the West and, at this point, the Broncos have a good hold on the division.

Hold on. I take that back. The way things are going, the West could have two reps this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Married life is good so far thanks for asking. I would say however that Norv gets the axe not after you beat some Pats a ss in the playoffs but more likely right after your team misses the playoffs. Either that or after you dont win in the playoffs but either way he is a goner.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who'll be the first HC canned this year? : Taz, regarding Norv- Is that before or after the Chargers kick Patriot asss in the playoffs? How's the married life treatin' ya?
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Are you a Norv Turner fan? Really? or AJ for that matter. You guys need marty ball!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Why is Jim Zorn not on the list. While he hasn't been canned, he has had his duties stripped in an all out effort to get him to quit. And, despite the Skins saying he will be coach through the end of the year, he will be gone in a few weeks - let's say by Week 10.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

My bad. You're right, zorn's a likely candidate.

We'll have to count him as a write-in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is that before or after the Chargers kick Patriot asss in the playoffs? Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Chargers? Playoffs! playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk