Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies?

With all the changes over the past two weeks, and a Dr. Jekyl vs. Mr. Hyde type inconsistencies in team play, who's gonna show up vs. the Jets?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies?

In Response to Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]With all the changes over the past two weeks, and a Dr. Jekyl vs. Mr. Hyde type inconsistencies in team play, who's gonna show up vs. the Jets?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

The Patsies are what trolls from other teams call the Patriots.  Are you one of those?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

The old because losing three in a row is un-thinkable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : The Patsies are what trolls from other teams call the Patriots.  Are you one of those?
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

He is being sarcastic.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : The Patsies are what trolls from other teams call the Patriots.  Are you one of those?

No.
    There are some who people use the term  "rose glass wearing, koolaid drinking BB brown noser" for those who think this team is perfect.

Are you one of those? Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]The old because losing three in a row is un-thinkable.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine that we'll lose three in a row. The only thing is that the game is an away game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Sorry guys, but they are going to lose this game.  Too many holes, too little talent on too many parts of the field.  

They do have some very good players, but even some of them just aren't cutting it this year.  Just look at how Mankins, Brady and McCourty are playing.  They were supposed to be the foundation players of their respective aspects of the game and all three have been less than glorious this year. 

I'd love to think that dumping Haynesworth will be a locker room binder for the players, but that's a big leap of faith.

Meanwhile, the Jets are picking up speed, getting back on track. 

But I will watch to the final minute.  

Hope I am wrong.  I really thought this was the year they would hit their stride after the rebuild. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Exactly what I was thinking and why I even came in hear Dave.  What fan of the Patriots would ever use the word "Patsies"? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]Sorry guys, but they are going to lose this game.  Too many holes, too little talent on too many parts of the field.   They do have some very good players, but even some of them just aren't cutting it this year.  Just look at how Mankins, Brady and McCourty are playing.  They were supposed to be the foundation players of their respective aspects of the game and all three have been less than glorious this year.  I'd love to think that dumping Haynesworth will be a locker room binder for the players, but that's a big leap of faith. Meanwhile, the Jets are picking up speed, getting back on track.  But I will watch to the final minute.   Hope I am wrong.  I really thought this was the year they would hit their stride after the rebuild. 
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

So the Jets are the most complete team in the NFL?  Hole less?  Chris your going to look like the hole Monday morning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The New Old Patriots. Ocho catches 2 TD passes. Brady throws for over 350yds. And the D plays for a complete 60minutes. Pats 31 Jets 9.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : Exactly what I was thinking and why I even came in hear Dave.  What fan of the Patriots would ever use the word "Patsies"? 
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's the Pats version of "redsoxpride"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]The New Old Patriots. Ocho catches 2 TD passes. Brady throws for over 350yds. And the D plays for a complete 60minutes. Pats 31 Jets 9.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Perchance to dream. Nothing would please me more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I can see it pisses other people off as much as I when someone uses the word 'Patsies'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Frequenltly when I read your posts, I have to scold myself for being surprised with your comments.  In this case, I couldn't help but thinking how nearly everyone of your posts involves some kind of name calling. 

Automatically, I think a humorous take on a pats name from a pats fan would not be a big deal to you.  Then I read your posts and am shocked.  Then I scold myself for giving you credit for anything.

With all of the name calling you engage in, I would have thought you able to handle a little humor. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]The New Old Patriots. Ocho catches 2 TD passes. Brady throws for over 350yds. And the D plays for a complete 60minutes. Pats 31 Jets 9.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    Thats hilarious....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

DEspite losing 3 , don't think the 'patsies' have shown up this year.

The Patriots who occasionally can't tackle or cover well , and are trying to hold it together despite a crappy defensive game plan and predictable offensive play calling and a GQ QB with too big an ego to work with the young receivers, who is married to a hot supermodels and might have his arm fairly injured right now which explains some of his bad throws might show up but I doubt it.

No I think the hard nose PAtriots who will run the ball down the Jets throats until they cry for mama and send Sancheez back to the land of 29 quaterback rating will show up.

Pats 31 Jets 10

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : Thats hilarious....
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

It is was it is. A win for the PATS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : Frequenltly when I read your posts, I have to scold myself for being surprised with your comments.  In this case, I couldn't help but thinking how nearly everyone of your posts involves some kind of name calling.  Automatically, I think a humorous take on a pats name from a pats fan would not be a big deal to you.  Then I read your posts and am shocked.  Then I scold myself for giving you credit for anything. With all of the name calling you engage in, I would have thought you able to handle a little humor. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing that I discovered long ago that I don't care about your opinions at all, and that you are only here to be a flaming troll.  So, I don't really worry about it.  Please feel free to get lost.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : Davedsone= Big Time Loser, crybaby, tattletale...... Go cry to moderators and ur mommy now......
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I hang around other teams fan sites and troll too...... no, wait- that is you.  For a SENIOR PARTNER IN A MAJOR LAW FIRM you sure don't insult too well.  Where's the bristling invective we expect from the sharp legal mind?  Supermodel got your tongue?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Being a realist, I can't really see us winning this game. First, it's an away game (pencil in Mankins for a couple false starts). Second the Jets are on a 3 game winning streak and look OK. Third, the Pat's are on a freefall to mediocrity.

They also simply don't have much talent on D. Maybe getting those guys back from PUP will make a difference, but I'd think they'd need a few games to get up to speed. Even if they play great, who's behind them? Answer... nobody  Spikes shows flashes, but he's hurt now

Green Ellis is hurt and it's showing. Maybe he should sit out this one and BB could give Ridley the whole game, for better or worse. (Wasn't Vereen picked ahead of Ridley???)

The offense is looking predictable and Brady really only has Gronk, Welker & Hernandez. Seeing how porous the O line is getting, they may have to stay in to pass protect, which leaves Welker.

Branch goes invisible for LOOOONG stretches of games if not ENTIRE games. Ocho can't figure when to break on his route or which way and if by some stroke of luck Brady nails him in stride, he probably won't catch it.

Brady is playing poorly because when he doesn't half 15 seconds to survey the field he just doesn't play that well anymore. When he gets harassed a bit he starts panicking and rushing the ball out of his hand, leading to poor throws & not finding open guys. He also STARES down his receivers like a rookie lately and often seems to be intent on throwing it to a certain guy regardless if he's triple covered and others are wide open. Then he takes a hissy fit on the sideline after he throws yet ANOTHER pick

He used to be Joe Cool

He's pretty far removed from the MVP he was last year.

But I'm just a whiner.

The ONLY good things going for them is they still have 1/2 a season to progress and the schedule gets much softer, but there is a LOT of work that needs to be done by EVERYONE. Wilfork & Carter are the only 2 guys that have played well consistently

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Gonna Show Up Vs. Jets - The Old Patriots or The Patsies? : There is a difference between not liking the way your team is doing things and calling them names.  Please note I didn't say anything about the intent of your post, just your choice or words.  Which are similar to what trolls from other teams use.  Suck on my balls if you don't like that.

Dayum, a week ago you and he-who-should-not-be-named (yes, a little humor from harry potter) declared that you should put peeps on ignore since you don't like what you read. Please don't make promises that you can't keep.

Obviously, you don't know the intent of my words - since it appears you take me so literally. Have you ever thought that I choose certain words to sensationalize a topic - much like the media. If you haven't ever notices - "nice" posts where everyone thinks it's a sunny day tend to get minimal participation.

You're behaving much like a right wing bible thumper who complains about all the bad things on tv - make a huge declaration about the evils of society - and the need to force people towards your own way of thinking - then continue to watch the same programming. Why is that?Laughing

Here's the delio - don't think for a minute you're a better fan than anyone on this board - cuz you're not.

I suppose that I could have posed the same question as "are the patriots gonna play well" just to appease some sensitive thin skinned readers....on second thought...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE] Brady is playing poorly because when he doesn't half 15 seconds to survey the field he just doesn't play that well anymore. When he gets harassed a bit he starts panicking and rushing the ball out of his hand, leading to poor throws & not finding open guys. He also STARES down his receivers like a rookie lately and often seems to be intent on throwing it to a certain guy regardless if he's triple covered and others are wide open. Then he takes a hissy fit on the sideline after he throws yet ANOTHER pick He used to be Joe Cool He's pretty far removed from the MVP he was last year. But I'm just a whiner. The ONLY good things going for them is they still have 1/2 a season to progress and the schedule gets much softer, but there is a LOT of work that needs to be done by EVERYONE. Wilfork & Carter are the only 2 guys that have played well consistently
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

I agree with what you're saying about Brady. It'd be nice if he went back to basics, and go back to the little things like looking off his intended targets, pump fakes, throwing the ball away vs. forcing a pass to a tightly covered receiver.  His INT are way up vs. last year - and it has hurt the team during some games - and we've escaped others.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

I thinkk they pull together and get ut done in NY

60maxpowero.com Great Patriots site

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh, ye of little faith.

The Pats are gonna **** New Jersey right in its dirty little ***!

Oh . . .   and incidentally . . .   it's perfectly okay to refer to the Patriots as the "Patsies." It's a term of derision that was farily common back in the bad old days, but remember, it's like poking fun at your sister. It's okay if you do it, but anybody not in the family will suffer the consequences of loose talk.

Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

I wish the NEP play well ..at least better than the past 2 wks..

I think however that the ny yets are playing much better  and the NEP worse.
      ny has TB and BB number.

rush the OL  ,force TB into errors and pass til your arms fall off