Who's on your ignore list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Who's on your ignore list?

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : ...From an attractiveness perspective though I prefer Jen.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

I'm not picky, either will work.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

rush limbaugh and that other conservative talk show host that has the drinking problem

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I think he wanted kids and she wasn't as eager.  From an attractiveness perspective though I prefer Jen.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  Jenny has stood up to the years exceedingly well.  But you can see poor, sweet A.J. is not.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : If NO ONE owes ANYONE a living, why do we have schools?  Why do people roar about what a great country is? I suspect you have a job, which is why you say "no one owes you a living". Drug R & D is "worthless"?  I'll remember that when you, or a loved one of yours, have cancer and need a pill. We don't need more schooling.  I trained to do something"useful".  It's NOT my fault your Repoobliconmen took away all the jobs and the companies that could hire me.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I see why you can't get hired - you make illogical statements that don't even rise to the level of sophistry.

"If no one owes anyone a living, then why do we have schools?"?!?!?!?! How do get from having schools to being owed a living?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Who's on your ignore list?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I see why you can't get hired - you make illogical statements that don't even rise to the level of sophistry. "If no one owes anyone a living, then why do we have schools?"?!?!?!?! How do get from having schools to being owed a living? Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE] This guy is just another CC wannabe. No job , girl , no life. He's just another attention wh_ore. It's amazing how many losers post on here. This loser offers no insight , just insults others , then gets pissed when people call him out. I can't wait for his next thread..."Are you really a pats fan , if you don't post all day/night on bdc?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Does Wal-Mart care about its employees?

You are actually a pitiful little man.  Hey, look at me, I claim to be a PhD on the internet!  Sure - yet your posts look as though they are written by a 10th grader.  Yeah, you're a PhD - me too!  I'm also a scratch golfer, I date supermodels, I'm a billionaire, and I'm the most interesting man in the history of the universe.  See how easy that is?  Just bloviate on a chat site and it must be true - LOL :).  Lookie here Skippy.  If a real PhD is working in a Walmart and spending his/her time on this chat site with the regularity in which you do - there's a good reason why he/she can't get a job - and it may be related to why he/she couldn't get a life.  Face it friend, you're either a fraud or a moron - I'll leave it to you and other readers to decide which one it is. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]My ignore list (partial): Anything Rex Ryan says Soccer Lady Gaga Any further discussion about Tim Tebow's greatness, magnanimity or Godliness Snookie Occupy Anyplace Anything Jerry Sandusky's lawyers say People with metal sticking out of their faces Michael Moore
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Obama

Pelosi

Reid

and Barney Frank...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I suppose you like Eric Cantor and John Boehner? That's funny 'cause the Repoobliconmen in Congress have a 20% approval rating.  Even John McCain doesn't like what they are doing to his party. A revolution is coming, whether you all want it or not.

Who's going to lead your revolution?   The whiners who beg for hand outs or the permanent victims who blame everyone for their own stupid decisions and lack of talent?

You are too lazy to revolt - you just a whiny tool.

Keep typing 500 posts a day, Che.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I suppose you like Eric Cantor and John Boehner? That's funny 'cause the Repoobliconmen in Congress have a 20% approval rating.  Even John McCain doesn't like what they are doing to his party. A revolution is coming, whether you all want it or not.

There should be a revolution, from the people who go to work every day and keep seeing their paychecks raped by a government who has lost all sight on what their role and responsibilities are. When the leading proponent of a bill that will cost the TAXPAYERS billions (and possibly trillions) states that 'we need to pass the bill to see what is in it', that is a total loss of control. Lets keep spending, even if we dont know what we are spending it on, and even if we dont know how we are going to pay for it. My wife (who will buy ANYTHING)has more fiscal sense than the democratic leadership in Washington...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

PF1966...Or should we call you Jonas Salk jr. for your contributions to Cancer research. Your vitrolic diatribes indicate a deep personal dissatisfaction with society in general and a failure to accept responsibility for that feeling. Of all your accomplishments [which are legion] in this world the one that will become you the most is your leaving it. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Maureen you should work at Walmart it pays more then your unemployment and you actually have something to get up for. Maybe its your attitude why you dont get hired. Talk about Randy Moss being a cancer I can only imagine what you are at work.

On the political front John McCain is a RINO anyway no one cares what he says. Cantor makes sense too me.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well if making more then 125K a year makes me a fat cow then I am. If Reid and Pelosi make sense to you then your an idiot. I make a lot of money cause I work. I work a lot. You should start looking in your own back yard before you tell others their grass needs cut. If I was out of work I'd flip burgers if I had to. If your not able to work then I'd be happy to pay some for your entitlements but your able to work. Either you dont want to look for a job, move to get one or your just a lazy name calling Barnhinge.

For your no jobs theory I get at least 5 calls a week from head hunters. Sure seems if I needed to work theres a lot of opportunity. I know a lot of people in your field so dont blow your smoke at me.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Of course you don't have any problem with said government propping up the rich.

The rich dont need the government propping them up, because they are rich. They pay the greatest percentage of the tax dollars (I know your democratic buddies try to argue that they dont pay enough and that they should pay more, more, more, there is never enough for them). It is YOU who is asking the govenment to prop them up, YOU are the one asking the govenment to fund YOUR life. And heres another little piece of information, MOST OF US dont get to go through life doing exactly what we would choose. MOST OF US go with the flow and make the best decisions and choices we can based on the information we have at hand (its called growing up and being mature). MOST OF US were not handed jobs from our parents. My father spent 30 years in the military and then taught high school, my mother was a nurse. No hand me down jobs coming from that background. MOST OF US have had to take jobs that we did not particularly care for, and work our way up. MOST OF US would not spend 11 years looking for a job in a field that you readily admit is not hiring. MOST OF US would have accepted reality and MOVED ON with our lives. So who is really the 1%er, and who is really the 99%ers???  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm not the one here crying about working. This is a football forum and its christmas for cripes sake. Lighten up, show your football knowledge. You can do it friendly. Look at this post you made for example It just shows your bitter. You can sit there and blame anything you want for not having a job. Until you get the attitude again your going to get one you wont. No one is going to walk up to you and say here Maureen heres a job.

In the spirit of the season be nice, enjoy the Pats sucessspeak some good FB speak, and have a merry christmas

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The "reality" which YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED is that in order to change fields REQUIRES MORE EDUCATION, which could also turn out to be USELESS and a waste of time

I'm going to tell you something I wont tell my kids because I expect them to learn it on their own.    You wont accomplish something 100% of the time if you dont even try.

25. This post has been removed.