Who's on your ignore list?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Who's on your ignore list?

In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Wal-Mart pays more than $400 a week?  Don't think so. Maybe I don't get hired because there are no jobs because all the money that could be creating jobs goes to the rich? Did ya ever consider that? If Cantor makes sense to you, you must be a rich fat cow.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

"Maybe I don't get hired because there are no jobs because all the money that could be creating jobs goes to the rich?"

Do or do not, there is no try! (Yoda) Blaming others for your misfortune is a sure road to misery. "They" don't care and you only turn despondent. All the best in gaining your job, but getting off your bu-- and turning off the computer is the first step. Face to face is the only way to get hired

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : The rich are rich because they robbed the poor and the government allowed them to do it. The "reality" which YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED is that in order to change fields REQUIRES MORE EDUCATION, which could also turn out to be USELESS and a waste of time. Do you know how much time another degree would take me and that how much it would cost someone with NO money? Do you, or can you,  people even think?

Nope, we dummies are all to busy working to think as well as you do. The fact the you are willing to settle for $400.00 tell me a lot about you. Get a job, if it does not pay enough get two jobs. I have had three jobs and did what it took to live, try it. If nothing else it will make you less of an a--

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Cry

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : What does it matter what I did?  In my 20's and 30's, I was in school. I worked from 18-22 in a craft shop.  While I was writing my MS thesis, and looking for work, I delivered pizzas.  I taught a course at the local university and then went back to school to get my doctorate. When one typically finishes a Ph.D, they usually have "no real work history or references other than a couple of professors" and employers know that. Does anyone here actually realize that working in science isn't like selling beer at the corner smoke shop?

OK, my last post here, and quite possibly my last response to anything you ever post. Of course it matters to prospective employers what you did in your 20's and 30's. Employers make hiring decisions based on a persons past history and whether that history demonstrates the abilities to handle problems and help make the company profitable. Yes, most companies are actually in business to make a profit, I know that repulses you, but it the way our ecomomy works. It sounds to me like you did anything you could to avoid actually going to a job for 20+ years, and are now angry that no one will hire you. I am sorry that your choice of careers did not work out as you had hoped. I wish you well, and hope you are able to turn your life around and get to a point where you can at least be content, if not happy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I have a PhD as well BFD.... .P oor h igh school D iploma
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

My too brothah, Don Bosco High, school does not even exist anymore.
    12 years of school and years of hard work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I've never put anyone on ignore not even Togah and Leon back in the day. Be a man for cripes sake and read your critics....well that seems to everybody for pats 1966
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Miss old Leon and his caps

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : I will "be a man" when everyone agrees that what one person is entitled to, everyone should be entitled to.

Need to move to China for communism. (Actually if we keep Barrack baby 4 more years you have a chance here) You lazy bas--rd

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I stand corrected, apparently Rusty cares about you and your job. Apologies.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Need to move to China for communism. (Actually if we keep Barrack baby 4 more years you have a chance here) You lazy bas--rd
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

You honestly have no idea what communism is if you think anything remotely close to it is being practiced here or in China.  You've been watching too much Fox News and should read a history book.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Man, just stop your incessant whining!
    Get off your a@@ and do something about it.
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the best way to fail is to blame everyone else for said failure.
    Just imagine if a certain QB, who was drafted 199th and placed on a team where he was 4th on the depth chart, had your attitude.
    Whaaaaaa, nobody wants me.
    You (may?) have a PHD, but you certainly have no heart.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Why don't we just give all the money to the rich and make slaves out of everyone else, and go all the way and REALLY make the US just like Pakistan? Moron.

So how is your job going? Oh i am sorry you sux at everything in life so you are sitting home with your wife eating wood soup. Well, I will think of you as my kids open the ridiculous amount of presents and my wife and I take the Ferrari to lunch cause we can.

I figure you either full of cr--, which is most likely or just a lazy, unhappy man. If it is the latter I am really sorry for you, but will go on with my rich, steal from your a-- life anyways.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Need to move to China for communism. (Actually if we keep Barrack baby 4 more years you have a chance here) You lazy bas--rd
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Actually, you might need to move to China to get a job.  Odd, but American capitalists seem to have an unsual degree of fondness for the Communist Chinese model--at least if you consider where they decide to locate their factories. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? :    I must have missed them. Perhaps I already have? It's a lot easier to get a job with less education.  There are no "work your way up jobs" in science, particularly if you have a Ph.D.  A post-doc is considered "working your way up". Six figure?  I'm looking to make $60K.  I made $41 at the university before benefits. I have-11 years of post-docs and working for no pay.   Oh you've proven that to me.  You have the brain and compassion of a newt. Ask yourself why I hate YOUR attitude. Again, ask yourself why we hate people like yourself-you were handed what we should have, too, and all you can say is, "it sucks to be you, do something else."

"Ask yourself why we hate people like yourself - you were handed what we should have too..."  My, my, now you've taken it upon your self to speak for the "we" of this board.  I wonder if the "we" appreciate that you're acting as a mouthpiece on their behalves.  I'm guessing that would be a resounding "NO."  I wasn't handed anything, but I fully understand that folks of your ilk can think that way - "oh my, nobody gave me anything and since you have and I don't it must have been given to you for you couldn't possibly have "earned" it."  Yup, you're the antithesis of what's wrong with this country.  Make personal choices and if they don't pan out instead of accepting responsibility for those choices, you and your ilk "blame" those of us that made better choices.  Yeah, got you pegged good Doctor and I suspect you'll remain on this board for years and years whining about how society didn't give you a fair shake.  Yup, keep blaming successful folks.  By the way Skippy, how's that working out for you?  I'm done with you now, I derive no pleasure out of arguing with a whiny, woe-is-me, how come I don't have what others have imbecile.  Merry Christmas, and have fun wallowing in your self-inflicted misery.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : You honestly have no idea what communism is if you think anything remotely close to it is being practiced here or in China.  You've been watching too much Fox News and should read a history book.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

I could read a book, or maybe live and work in China for five years, but I sure your book reading is good for you. My guess is you are a liberal, good for you also, loving all this hope and change.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's on your ignore list? : Have YOU lived in 7 states in ten years?????

Ummm. No!  But what does that matter?  Move to 32 States if that's what it takes. Just stop the excuses!