Who's your fav new Patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Who's your fav new Patriot?

Personally, I really like the approach and maturity that Andre Carter brings to Foxborough.  He reminds me of Rodney Harrison..a leader on the field.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Re: Who's your fav new Patriot?

Andre Carter is my #1 new favorite Patriot followed by Mark Anderson. One attribute that is underrated about Andre Carter is he is stout against the run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I like Stevan Ridley,his running style is no nonsense straight forward and trucks into people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vacilando. Show Vacilando's posts

Ummmmmm yes?!?!?!

http://www.patriots.com/cheerleaders/Alexa/c12d430e-0069-4107-af5a-82287e5db1c3

A Flutie Special.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

My new favorite Patriot is Fat Albert. We will see why when he takes the field next to Vince Wilfork.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Ridley..and or Carter...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Money12. Show J-Money12's posts

In Response to Re: Who's your fav new Patriot?:
    [QUOTE]Ummmmmm yes?!?!?! http://www.patriots.com/cheerleaders/Alexa/c12d430e-0069-4107-af5a-82287e5db1c3 A Flutie Special.
    Posted by Vacilando[/QUOTE]
    Well darn, looks like I just found my new Patriot!

Haha, my new favorite player* would be Andre Carter

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm going to have to agree Carter tops the list right now because of work ethic, ability, and leadership.

Anderson is a close 3rd but 2nd for me right now is Yeatman. I know many will question having a UDFA on this list but I saw him once live in practice and now with 2 pre-season games under his belt this kid is what I always wanted from a Pats player. Someone who was underrated, doesn't have the physical attributes teams drool over, but a kid that looks like he gives 110% on every play regardless of practice or a game, is working hard to improve, and has a motor that makes him competitive at a level he shouldn't be able to. He's that lunchbox mentality we are all so proud of around here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Let's see how the season goes, bro. Ask me again in week 17. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Who's your fav new Patriot?:
    [QUOTE]Ummmmmm yes?!?!?! http://www.patriots.com/cheerleaders/Alexa/c12d430e-0069-4107-af5a-82287e5db1c3 A Flutie Special.
    Posted by Vacilando[/QUOTE]

Sorry but a BA in dance under degree just made me laugh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Ocho needs to simmer down a lil bit...I know he is trying hard, but it's not all about him. Was he an only child? dude needs to chill-the-eff-out!

Andre Carter is like the love child of Rodney Harrison & Chris Slade....In patriot nation that is like saying he's man's man baby! Yeahhhh!