***Who's your favorite player on the current roster?***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: ***Who's your favorite player on the current roster?***

I'll go with Chandler Jones, I love his potential, I think he is just scratching the surface of what he could be. He gets held on 70% of his rushes and I think he would be even better with a little more help. The only thing I worry about is his long limbs - and the way people tend to land on them in a pile - other than that I can see him having a long, productive career because his game is not all speed/quickness...there's more to it with him. His career won't be done when he loses a little of that quickness.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

It was Gronk, but now Gostkowski.....I'm Polish. But Ridleski, Bradski, Edelski, Talibski, I like also.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gronk.  Huge impact on this team.

[/QUOTE]

When are you going to quit this charade...everyone knows it's you BUST-CHISE...either that or they're very, very stupid people...

And alot like you...stupid people

I MEAN, YOU ARE PATRIOTRAIN, FLETCHERBROOK, UNCLE RICO, PHAT VIRGIN, SECTION 136, BUNGALO BILL,  MEADOWLANDMIKE,  AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER SCREEN NAME WITH A "45" AT THE END...

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU...STUPID ISN'T CURABLE...HANG IN THERE, WITH ADVANCES IN STEM CELL AND GENE THERAPY, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

TB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerLT. Show RogerLT's posts

TB by default but other than him gotta be Julian the big E! He is this teams Troy Brown, a small guy that makes the most of his talent. He catches passes, returns punts, plays DB, can even play QB in a pinch! The best thing I could say is he's just a FOOTBALL PLAYER!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

The original question was, who is your FAVORITE player. Almost everyone who has answered the question has provided a reason for their choice, and almost every time it has involved quality of play and value to the team.

For me, the players with the most experience with the team will almost always be my favorites. So we're talking guys like Brady, Mankins, Slater, Mayo, Wilfork, etc.

I think some forum members blurr the lines between "favorite" and "best".

Someone even criticized someone else for selecting Mankins as a favorite because of the quality of Mankins's play. Who cares?!?! Favorite is favorite, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady's my favorite on offense,Vince on defense and Slater for special teams.

Since we're talking about favorites,this is one of my favorite plays from the season.It's James Devlin breaking 4 tackles to get in the end zone against Houston.It reminded me of one of my former favorite Pat players,Sam Gash. 

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Highlight-James-Develin-1-yard-touchdown-run/c537cc79-08e9-4c06-ad79-c5819a0e9eae

[/QUOTE]

That was fun to watch. 1st career TD. I wish they would use him more.  He has potential. Great athlete.

[/QUOTE]
    I love watching Devlin play.  The guy hits hard, has pretty good hands and is a hammer up the middle.  That TD run was one of the best efforts I've ever seen from a Pats running back.  Doesn't move too bad with the ball in space either.  Without Gronk, lets use him more, and definitely need to run behind him more often.  Easily one of my new favs on the team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

TOM F'ing BRADY

Then everyone else.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.