Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Re: Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

Gomer & Goober Manning

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

How about that #52 in black and purple, none other than the criminal himself. 
    RAY LEWIS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

was waitig for a Lewis mention - for me its not a player its Bill "We cant beat the Pats legitimately so change the pass interferce rules" PoliANUS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Nick, If we can go with retired throw Deion Sanders in at CB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

gfkr2 you stole my thunder. I hate Ray lewis.  Every time the guy makes a tackle he's dancing around. He's a freaking whiner and and should of went to jail for murder but let his homie take the rap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If we're throwing in retired guys then I change my vote to Jack Tatum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

My ultimate NFL play would be Joey Porter and Brett Favre getting into a fight and then getting kicked out of the league together.

Ochocinco is annoying sometimes, but at least he's a genuinely good guy, unlike a lot of the true divas in the league.

Tomlinson the crybaby drives me nuts.

Have to hate TO.

And Eli Manning being the highest paid player in the NFL makes me want to pull my hair out and scream.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Don't think he's in the league anymore but Vandajerk, old Colts kicker!  To me he's right upthere with LT and Porter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

I would like to add Brandon Marshall.  This guy was a complete azz during the preseason and likes to beat women........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpatfan. Show ctpatfan's posts

I'm surprised noone has mentioned Jay Cutler.  What a steaming pile of ego he is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from atz640. Show atz640's posts

Cutler

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Peyton Manning and all his f ing commercials.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Peyton & her little sister Sheli Manning. 

It's a shame, I have great respect for great QBs like Peyton, but he whines like a five year old. With Eli, he mastered the luckiest drive in football history and suddenly he is an elite QB? Both A-holes and clowns.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 4/26/2007
    Last: 12/29/2009
    Nick, If we can go with retired throw Deion Sanders in at CB

"What the Deuce"

Lets not forget Dan Marino, Michael Irvin & Emmit Smith

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Are you serious? Curry? Ryan Clark? really? How about a little known scum bag named Mike Vick. Vick is now and will always be my most hated player in the NFL. They guy has no place in football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Hines Ward
    Joey Porter
    Donavan McNabb
    Jay Cutler
    Troy Polamalu
    Osi Umenwhatever
    The Mannings

Ex Players - Marshal Faulk, Jerome Bettis, Merton Hanks (always hated that rooster neck thing he did)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

poutin manning... he is such a cry baby btch.

after that its bernard pollard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

Porter

Terrell Owens....actually, I just feel sorry for him...

Rex Ryan...yeah, he's a coach but....

The trash mouth talking safety from the Steelers who's name  already forgot that Brady punked a couple of years ago...punk!  No, not Palmalau errr however you spell his name...Smith I think...

Actually, I don't hate the Mannings but I do respect them...

Eric Mangini...coach again but talk about vengeful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Can I go with Shannon Sharpe? He may not play anymore...but he's still sorta in the NFL...lol

"Tutdown"!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Sorry cant limit this to just one guy, here it goes, and in no particular order, thier all part of azz juice soup. How about Harvey "cheap shot" Dahl, cant stand someone who thinks their tough just cause their big. And how bout "Im retired but dont know it" Flozell Adams. I luv him , he'll get beat by Freeney or somebody on one play, then get called for two consec. false starts. T.O. , great player, but cant stand how much attention this guy gets for off the field shite and all that "I luv me some me" B.S. And calling out his QB's, saying he thought Favre was better than Mcnabb, while Mcnabb is still throwing him the ball. I hate, absolutely hate it when D.B.'s compare him to Moss, nothing at all like him. Vick gets an honerable and life time nod for electrocuting, drowning, and tying up dogs so they could be raped. He should still be in jail, and was so embarrassed and pissed when Goodell let him back. No place in the league for animals like that, again another guy who couldnt fight w/ his own fist, that thinks he's a killa, oh sorry he is, he killed innocent dogs. What a tough guy, oh man do people like that, get to me. After thinking of that loser I lost my train of thought, but let me add ANYONE who does that point/slash or spins the ball after catching a 6 yrd slant for a first down, that has always got to me, Michael Irvin was a good player, but I think he made it famous by repeating it over and over. Come on guys lets rack our noodles and think of some that arnt that easy. GO PATS!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea ex players should count too, Marshell Faulk might be at the top of my list, terrible anyalist also, I mean really bad. Shannon Sharpe, I can see, but it is absolute torture listening to him. Sounds like his mouth is numb and he's talking w/ a mouth full of marbles. Guantanamo detainees should be forced to listen to him repeat Allen Iverson quotes again and again. Cant understand for the life of me how he got and kept his job? Anyone..Anyone?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Joey Porter he talks a big game but lets the other 10 players do the work for him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Sound like it's between Joey Porter & The Mannings, as the least-liked player in this post!