Re: Why and ow do you say his name?

Who-man-aw-new-e

I think. I'm not great at phonetics

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hoom-soon-to-be-cut-anawanui

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

McDaniels sure does have an influence of what offensive players are on this team. Looks like this guy will have a chance to be the 3rd TE with Shank going to new IR.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4728928/source-hoomanawanui-set-to-join-pats

Loading up on TE's and a few FB's on the PS in Devlin and Hillaird. McD is helping BB shape this roster and identity of this offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hillaird is on the 53man squad True and Fells is currently the #3 TE on the depth chart so the guy whom shall be cut would be the 4th TE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TrueChamps comment:

McDaniels sure does have an influence of what offensive players are on this team. Looks like this guy will have a chance to be the 3rd TE with Shank going to new IR.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4728928/source-hoomanawanui-set-to-join-pats

Loading up on TE's and a few FB's on the PS in Devlin and Hillaird. McD is helping BB shape this roster and identity of this offense.

And I don't get it, he didn't really light it up with the Broncos and Rams.  Why bring in these players that he has?  Hopefully Lloyd is the exception! and that these other players turn out to help the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Boris and Condon have been seen chasing each other around Japan and chatting up many Sumo wrestlers ....hmmmm  Masters of the 3 point stance! Put 5 of those guys in front of Brady, he could eat lunch in the meantime, huh?  Ya hoid it hair foist!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mirage123. Show Mirage123's posts

I think this new guy will be cut after week 1 and they will bring in Kellen Winslow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I think it's pronounced "Miller", the "H" is silent.

For the record, he's more of a blocking TE than a threat as a receiver.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Hillaird is on the 53man squad True and Fells is currently the #3 TE on the depth chart so the guy whom shall be cut would be the 4th TE

Shanko is really 3rd TE and will probably go on new IR( I hope its him and not Vareen) Can't classsify Hern as a TE anymore...."Offensive weapon" is better. Gronk#1 and Fells#2 will be the TE's with a 3rd option possibly being this new kid McD just brought in. When/if Shank is ready he could play. I don't think Ballard will do much this year. TE is the most important position on this offense. We are loaded up for a reason.

Forgot Hillaird signed to 53, thought it was PS...even better but makes me worried about Vareens health...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Just by the personel alone it looks like the offense is going to have a different look/scheme to it this year. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.