Why are the "Experts" comparing this game to last years playoff game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why are the "Experts" comparing this game to last years playoff game?

and not to the week 3 game this season?  I would say 90% of what I read and hear they compare to last season... Just curious!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Why are the

In response to TFB12's comment:

and not to the week 3 game this season?  I would say 90% of what I read and hear they compare to last season... Just curious!

The PlayOffs Are A Whole New Season, There Is No Tomorrow, Thats My Guess....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

They are experts at getting attention and advertiser dollars, not at playing or coaching football.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

They are experts at getting attention and advertiser dollars, not at playing or coaching football.

You got that right.  Also, too much "past" occurrances are ruling the waves versus what the teams are doing now.  Many say it is the Ravens who are the hot team.  They finish the regular season losing 4 out of 5 and then win 2 playoff games in a row.  The Pats, well they've lost only ONE game in their last ELEVEN in the regular season and add to that the rout of the Texans last week.  Go figure!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Do you guys realize there is a Spygate article on Yahoo right now? In the last 4 days I've heard that word literally once each day in different mediums. Honest to god. Heard it twice on the radio, once on Twitter from that loser and once today via Yahoo Sports.

Like I said, that whole witch hunt was a HUGE moneymaker for the media which is why lying about it and leaving out facts, has helped allow them to bash BB for ratings up through now.

What's sad is, not enough media heads are honest and call it out for what it is, which is the greatest witch hunt of all time over something that had so little there.

Half the fun of another SB title here, would be watching the media have to explain how dumb they were and wrong they were.

A helmet catch, a Welker drop/Brady Safety/INT, is why this hasn't already occurred.

Don't tell me for a second this stuff doesn't secretly fuel BB and Brady.

you can add samuel dropped int and helmet catch by tyree to that list.....but anyways, felger was wearing a ravens jersey on the air yesterday lmao...such a db.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is a "story line". THe writers, the TV producers, the fans, are all mostly brain dead, fantasy football freaks.

These teams are not the exact same that faced off in week 3 and are certainly not the same teams that faced off in last year's AFC championship game. But many key people are the same including most stars and coaches on the teams. SO while it is not totally stupid it is only partly so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

@RedSoxFan94: "you can add samuel dropped int and helmet catch by tyree to that list.....but anyways, felger was wearing a ravens jersey on the air yesterday lmao...such a db."

I didn't know Felger's a defensive back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Neither game is relevant. 

The teams are much different, and the amount of contribution both sides can expect from different players is questionable.

Just the impact of adding Talib radically changes how the Ravens can go about it.