Why did they let Jeremy Mincey go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Why did they let Jeremy Mincey go?

Sixth rounder in 2006. He'd look awefully good in Pats uni right now.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Why did they let Jeremy Mincey go?

I touched on this a couple months ago.

It seems he wasnt this good when we had him, but we gave up on him rather quickly. I thought he was a player and was excited about the pick, but we were probably too deep on the line that year...I dont know

We give up on some good players and then bring in has beens... 

I am still amazed that we are paying Ocho 6 mill to be a one catch a game player and Gaffney was looking for 2.5 mill a year. 

This team needs to be loyal to guys who helped us and stop getting fleeced by big name guys who aint worth shyt in terms of work ethic and team spirit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Why did they let Jeremy Mincey go?

They had a number of good prospects and back ups that year (Green, Hill, Smith, Wright) with a very strong starting line up (Wilfork, Warren, Seymour). Mincey just didn't look as capable as the others. It stinks but when you look at the roster you understand why he was let go at the time. Sometimes you benefit from another's mistake and sometimes you get the short end of the stick. This case we got the short end of the stick but you can't always keep everyone