Why did we keep Galloway over Lewis?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Why did we keep Galloway over Lewis?

Please someone out in cyberland help me out here. To me, it seemed like Lewis was more productive than Galloway during the preseason. And he also has special team contributions. As oppose to Galloway, who as I remember is only a one trick pony. I've seen his highlights and they all show the same Galloway on the fly pattern or deep post. Well, it looks like age has finally caught up to 'Old man Winter'. And we all as fans are stuck watching his subpar performances.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Why did we keep Galloway over Lewis?

In Response to Why did we keep Galloway over Lewis?:
    [QUOTE]Please someone out in cyberland help me out here. To me, it seemed like Lewis was more productive than Galloway during the preseason. And he also has special team contributions. As oppose to Galloway, who as I remember is only a one trick pony. I've seen his highlights and they all show the same Galloway on the fly pattern or deep post. Well, it looks like age has finally caught up to 'Old man Winter'. And we all as fans are stuck watching his subpar performances.
    Posted by datdude401[/QUOTE]

They probably felt that even at Galloway's age, he provided more upside/big play ability than Lewis who has never been more than a third or fourth receiver, talent wise, in his career.  Neither did much in the preseason and neither has done much thus far in the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Looked to me like Galloway made the best play on offense the entire night when he got wide open in the endzone but the corner caught up last second because Brady's ball came out a smidgen too late. If the cb doesn't get there Galloway would have been a hero!

We released Lewis because he is not good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rickster6662000. Show Rickster6662000's posts

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that the Jets DB had his arm wrapped around Galloway prior to the ball arriving on that 4th down play

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

simple.....galloway is better....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

simple... Belichick and his coaching staff know far more about the situation then we do.