Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????

In Response to Re: Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????:
    [QUOTE]Is this question for real is this more troll work? 1 total post for this guy and this is it?
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Yeah, number of posts makes one worthy, right? Your 3000+ posts haven't made your insight any more keen.

Keep spinnin' and sniffin'.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Ryan is boorish, which makes him unlikeable.  He is arrogant and cocky and acts like his team is the best.  Whether he is a coach or just an average joe, that is an unlikable trait.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

BC he is a classless piece of trash

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Dude...Get a clue:
    He Coaches a Rival Division Opponent
    He Coaches a New York Team
    Rex can't shut his fat pie hole
    Do I really need to go on?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wow - is this for real?

2 pages of discussions on WHY we hate .......... him? (cannot type what I really want to say) !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Q: Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????

A: ...because he taunts a coach that has been much more successful than him without having won anything.  In order to balance the equasion,  he removes the fact that BB has ever had any success in the NFL.  One might guess that Rex is a coach of coaches by the way he projects himself and his team.  In fact, even winners don't flap 'em like Rex.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

He's just trying to make his players strong minded..... he's giving them a lot confidence and he's acting like they're the best, what's wrong with that??It has nothing to do with him not winning anything, and if you look at what he's done, he's actually doing pretty well. For a second year coach he adavnced his team in the playoffs from last year with a rookie QB! You can't say he's a bad coach, doesn't matter how he talks and acts with "HIS TEAM". He's not trying to be like BB, he's doing his own thing and we knock him for it. I hate the Jets but I'm a realist and I think Rex is a good coach!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Who hates Rex Ryan?

He's a gibbering buffoon, but I don't hold that against him.

The fact that he's a windbag with little beyond force of personality to support his bluster will certainly make him look more a fool when he ultimately fails, but that's not really a reason to "hate" anybody. There's not enough ill will in the world to cover for every mouth-running deuschebag who thinks he can substitute expansive talk for actual substance (more's the pity for some here on this board).

It's really more a question of having no respect for Green New Jersey as an organization. Nothing Ryan actually does or says will change my opinion of him as long as he represents that chump organization.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]He's just trying to make his players strong minded..... he's giving them a lot confidence and he's acting like they're the best, what's wrong with that??It has nothing to do with him not winning anything, and if you look at what he's done, he's actually doing pretty well. For a second year coach he adavnced his team in the playoffs from last year with a rookie QB! You can't say he's a bad coach, doesn't matter how he talks and acts with "HIS TEAM". He's not trying to be like BB, he's doing his own thing and we knock him for it. I hate the Jets but I'm a realist and I think Rex is a good coach!
    Posted by ray2424[/QUOTE]
    I'll bite here too. He had success for one season so far and was lucky to even make the playoffs. If the Colts had the balls to go for 16-0 the Jets would have lost to the Colts and missed the playoffs. If that were the case we wouldn't even be discussing this all right now and they wouldn't have been picked to do anything this year. They got lucky, then got hot in the playoffs.

The guy cried in the middle of the season because his team wasn't doing well. For this "I'm manly, talk trash, yell all the time" Rex Ryan, seeing him cry was ridiculous. Calling Mark Sanchez "Sanchize" is putting an awful lot of pressure on a rookie QB and could end up hurting his progression.

He inflates his players egos to the point where it pisses everyone off. Not just NE fans and players, but fans and players elsewhere. They are such a cocky team it's easy to hate. Getting a gastric bypass surgery and then challenging your players to lose more weight than you didn't rub me right. It might just be me, but maybe the guy should start running around with the guys he's challenging if he really wants to lose some weight. Instead he took the easy way out and got a surgery for it.

He came into a new division as a new head coach and started talking trash. Saying he won't kiss any of BBs rings is just classless and disrespectful. I could go on with the classless remarks and comments but this post is getting long enough.

Tannenbaum and Rex also got rid of some leaders on the Jets and added more thugs. They are the exact opposite of what we expect in NE. Here, we want players to be quiet and do their jobs, the coaching to be quiet and do their jobs, and less of a spotlight on our team. New York gets rid of Faneca and get Cromartie and all his children. The Pats get rid of Adalius Thomas and try out Holt.

Add all that and the fact that he's the head coach of the New York Jets and you should have your answer. I'm extremely surprised any Patriots fan wouldn't hate him just because he's the coach of the Jets. An overconfident, boorish head coach of the Jets that needs to call his fans to make the stadium louder for their game against the Pats should be more than enough to make any Patriots fan hate Rex Ryan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Jets are our most hated rival.

Rex is the head coach of the Jets.

That's why we hate Rex soo much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Because he's a big fat whale that talks too much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Why do people hate Rex soooo much?????:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Pats fan and I just don't get why people hate on Rex Ryan so much? Is it because he is making the Jets a really good team now and we don't think we can compete with them? I'm confident in the Pats no matter what happens with the Jets, we'll still be able to beat them. I just want to know why everyone is hating on Rex and the whole Jets team? People shouldn't hate on Rex because of his personality, that's what makes him different. I'm not trying to defend Rex and the Jets but I respect them because they are good and I do believe what ever Rex does to get his team going, is his business. It might not be traditional but as long as he isn't killing anyone, there shouldn't be a problem.  
    Posted by ray2424[/QUOTE]

Why do people hate Rex? Because he wants it that way...or so he says:
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/jets/2010-08-31-rex-ryan-jets-cover_N.htm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]hope you wore your fireproof outfit today..
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

LOLLaughing