Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Why do you let DeadHead ruin your forum?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You;re the nutjob. You're a Bettman/Shanahan Apologist, which is an outright embarrassment to old school hockey fans who are traditionalists.

The moron put in the Instigator Rule which has escalated the dirty hit rate in the league.

FACT

He's tried to PC the league to attract new fans, like women and little girls, and it's diluted the product, while harming the players and ruining careers.  Period.

Meanwhile, idiots like you can't figure out why a tough, clean club like the Bs are being cheapshotted and have been cheapshotted for years and years now. You just sit there like a tool as this faux tough guy thinking it's cool to accept the dirty play.

The Canadiens invented this crap, the Canucks pull it as does Pittsburgh.  

Aaron Ward in 2007 took one of these blind side hits to the head  by Francis Bouillon. No suspension.

Savard took one in 2010 from Cooke, as we know. No suspension.  

John Scott lines up Eriksson last month like Cooke did, and it's 7 games? 7 games? You've got to be kidding me. If I am Savard, I have a slam dunk lawsuit on my hands and I'm handing it over to Bettman saying "see ya in court, moron".

Yep.

The Pens and their finesse selves got swept by the Bs last year in the postseason, had lost 5/6 going into that game and 15 seconds in, Orpik skates from center ice and tries to time a cheap shot on Eriksson who did not even have possession of the puck.

The moron refs missed making a penalty call and Orpik finished high and left his feet, making some contact with Eriksson's head.  FACT

Thornton then (as HE SHOULD and as he should have in Montreal when Boychuck got boarded by a frustrated Pacioretty) tried to get Orpik to respect the code after a dirty hit. 

The flop by Orpik is on Orpik. If he wasn't such a sneaky pusssy, Thornton would not have lost it.  The source is Orpik. The source is Bylsma, ordering his players to start a game by running another player in dirty fashion.  Get it, moron? Of course you don't. You once had a Canadiens goalie as your avatar.

You're the toad who would have gotten throttled in the old Garden if you wore a jersey like that into that building. lmao

There is no way on earth what Thornton did is worthy of 15 games, 8 more than John Scott's. No way. 

So, your buddy Bettman along with Jacobs and the stooge Shanahan can bite me.  3 morons ruining the NHL.

The fact you and NAS defend those idiots is pathetic. Jacobs can pick up the phone and order up two lockouts so he can make more money, but he can't pick up the phone and as his buddy Gary if he's out of his mind with these rulings, especially when our players are the ones losing their careers, and in some cases like Savard's, their livelihood.

[/QUOTE]

Thats great Rusty.

So how was it charging?

[/QUOTE]

My god, you are such a moron. So easy:

Charging (ice hockey)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia    

Charging is a penalty in ice hockey. Rule 42 of the NHL rulebook dictates that charging "shall mean the actions of a player or goalkeeper who, as a result of distance traveled, shall violently check an opponent in any manner. A 'charge' may be the result of a check into the boards, into the goal frame or in open ice."[1] The infraction may warrant any severity of penalty or combination of penalties as the officials deem fit, including a major plus a game misconduct, or suspension if the infraction results in injury to the opposing player. Any player who leaves their feet while delivering a body check is also found to be in violation of the charging rule and is subject to penalization.

[/QUOTE]

Thats great Rusty, you gave me the defintion, I'm sure your hamster Douglass is proud of you.

So how is the Orpik hit charging?

[/QUOTE]

You embarrassed yet? You should be. Me posting the definition of charging and you continuing to ask what it means, means you lost.

So easy. Talk about a backfiring ,too. Between TCal's thread, Babe's and now this, you 3 idiots are in a 3 way race for moron of the week. lmao

NEWSFLASH: I know more about hockey than you could ever dream to know. 

[/QUOTE]

One more time.

How was the hit by Orpik on Eriksson a charging penalty?

Can you please tell me how that rule applies to the Orpik hit.

Since you know more about hockey than I could ever dream, this should be an easy one.

I can't wait.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow Rusty, you really do 90 PPD???!!!   You are really productive....not sure about how many sales you get at work, but you sure are killing it in here

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You;re the nutjob. You're a Bettman/Shanahan Apologist, which is an outright embarrassment to old school hockey fans who are traditionalists.

The moron put in the Instigator Rule which has escalated the dirty hit rate in the league.

FACT

He's tried to PC the league to attract new fans, like women and little girls, and it's diluted the product, while harming the players and ruining careers.  Period.

Meanwhile, idiots like you can't figure out why a tough, clean club like the Bs are being cheapshotted and have been cheapshotted for years and years now. You just sit there like a tool as this faux tough guy thinking it's cool to accept the dirty play.

Aaron Ward in 2007 took one of these blind side hits to the head  by Francis Bouillon. No suspension.

John Scott lines up Eriksson last month like Cooke did, and it's 7 games? 7 games? You've got to be kidding me. If I am Savard, I have a slam dunk lawsuit on my hands and I'm handing it over to Bettman saying "see ya in court, moron".

Yep.

The Pens and their finesse selves got swept by the Bs last year in the postseason, had lost 5/6 going into that game and 15 seconds in, Orpik skates from center ice and tries to time a cheap shot on Eriksson who did not even have possession of the puck.

The moron refs missed making a penalty call and Orpik finished high and left his feet, making some contact with Eriksson's head.  FACT

Thornton then (as HE SHOULD and as he should have in Montreal when Boychuck got boarded by a frustrated Pacioretty) tried to get Orpik to respect the code after a dirty hit. 

The flop by Orpik is on Orpik. If he wasn't such a sneaky pusssy, Thornton would not have lost it.  The source is Orpik. The source is Bylsma, ordering his players to start a game by running another player in dirty fashion.  Get it, moron? Of course you don't. You once had a Canadiens goalie as your avatar.

You're the toad who would have gotten throttled in the old Garden if you wore a jersey like that into that building. lmao

There is no way on earth what Thornton did is worthy of 15 games, 8 more than John Scott's. No way. 

So, your buddy Bettman along with Jacobs and the stooge Shanahan can bite me.  3 morons ruining the NHL.

The fact you and NAS defend those idiots is pathetic. Jacobs can pick up the phone and order up two lockouts so he can make more money, but he can't pick up the phone and as his buddy Gary if he's out of his mind with these rulings, especially when our players are the ones losing their careers, and in some cases like Savard's, their livelihood.

[/QUOTE]

Thats great Rusty.

So how was it charging?

[/QUOTE]

Charging is a penalty in ice hockey. Rule 42 of the NHL rulebook dictates that charging "shall mean the actions of a player or goalkeeper who, as a result of distance traveled, shall violently check an opponent in any manner. A 'charge' may be the result of a check into the boards, into the goal frame or in open ice."[1] The infraction may warrant any severity of penalty or combination of penalties as the officials deem fit, including a major plus a game misconduct, or suspension if the infraction results in injury to the opposing player. Any player who leaves their feet while delivering a body check is also found to be in violation of the charging rule and is subject to penalization.

[/QUOTE]

Thats great Rusty, you gave me the defintion, I'm sure your hamster Douglass is proud of you.

[/QUOTE]

You embarrassed yet? You should be. Me posting the definition of charging and you continuing to ask what it means, means you lost.

So easy. Talk about a backfiring ,too. Between TCal's thread, Babe's and now this, you 3 idiots are in a 3 way race for moron of the week. lmao

[/QUOTE]

One more time.

Since you know more about hockey than I could ever dream, this should be an easy one.

I can't wait.

[/QUOTE]

The very definition of Charging is exactly how Orpik's antics were on that hit. Case closed. He skated in, lined him up before he had the puck and finished high, leaving his feet.

Charging.

GOod day, toolshed.  You're a flippin' belligerent loser who doesn't know the game and when he's been absolutely embarrassed in a debate. You trying to string it out, won't work.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.

You looked up the rule.

You read the rule.

You just couldn't understand the rule.

So your saying that hit was violent due to the DISTANCE TRAVELED by Orpik?

Might want to go watch it again.

Before you said he left his feet. You were proven wrong. Again.

Now, and you actually did it to yourself, shocker, wrong again.

Owned.

Fraud.

Liar.

Laughingstock.

Learn the game Rusty before talking hockey.

Tell us more about how Bobby Orr left the Bruins. Or how John Scott was a repeat offender. The list gooes on and on.

I might start a thread of Rusty's lies and misinformation.

The guy who talk sports all day, but doesnt' know  anything about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

He's the laughingstock of BDC and he's too crazy and stupid to even realize it.

It's gotten to a point of being pathetic. The vast majority of us here are all wrong (didn't you get the memo from Rusty?), and we are all the main problem here....LOL....can't even say that with a straight face. It's almsot sad to think someone is so starved for attention, that they hang out every single day, posting 10 times more than anyone else....in a forum where he's the a$$-clown being laughed at and abused. All one can do is shake their head....as the fool actually believes he's (not) the problem after being banned 25 times......incredible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

[/QUOTE]

I've pretty much made my year 2 months ago. Very slow time of year for me.  When you can type very fast, it's not that hard to have a lot of posts, especially posting in other forums.

You just post here.

Finally, there is no difference than reading and posting, other than typing something. I still have no idea why post counts matter or why they are counted.  NAS is just desperate trying a new angle to discredit me and gain allies/leverage here.

Try to pay attention, Shizzzles. lmao

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you can type well. It will give you one marketable skill if you ever decide to stop being unemployed. Also, and I am sure won't listen to this, but I have no idea who NAS is, or what any of the other longstanding beefs you have with other users in this forum are. Nor do I care. I am not NAS, or any other name either. This is my one and only account. My name is Brian Green. I'm an accountant from Woburn, MA. During my lunch break, and sometimes after I put my kids to bed and before I go to sleep, I like to read about the Patriots, and read what other thoughtful contributors are saying. And you ruin all that. You are like a screaming baby on an airplane, with your unrelenting wails disturbing everyone on board.

Tell me, this is the second time you have sited your elite typing skills as the reason for your copious output. The average computer user types between 30-40 word per minute (WPM), so lets just call it 35 wpm. You average 19 times as many posts per day as the average user. If the reason for your voluminous output was solely based on your (self-proclaimed) elite typing speed, you would have to type approximately 660 WPM. Or, better said as, 11 words per SECOND. Is that your stipulation, Rusty? Or is there something else that explains how often you post your worthless thoughts to this board, like you not having anything better to do in life?

[/QUOTE]

Did you just ask this question after you made a spreadsheet of people's post counts?

Find a mirror and look in it, stupid.  Anyone who cares about people's posts counts is not only insecure, but a loser.

[/QUOTE]

I'm an accoutnant. Making spreadsheets for me is instinctual. It is my craft, and my livelihood. I get paid to be good at it. Like paints for Picasso, clay for Rodin, or throwing a football for Tom Brady. What can I say? For me, making spreadsheets, as Terence Mann said, "It's what I do". Also, as an accountant, I count stuff all the time. Second-nature I guess.

So, Rusty, besides typing over 600 words-per-minute, collecting unemployment checks, and spreading your verbal diarrhea all over these message boards, what is it that you do in your free time?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FACT

Yep.

[/QUOTE]

Thats great Rusty.

So how was it charging?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One more time.

I can't wait.

[/QUOTE]

The very definition of Charging is exactly how Orpik's antics were on that hit. Case closed. He skated in, lined him up before he had the puck and finished high, leaving his feet.

Charging.

GOod day, toolshed.  You're a flippin' belligerent loser who doesn't know the game and when he's been absolutely embarrassed in a debate. You trying to string it out, won't work.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.

You looked up the rule.

You read the rule.

You just couldn't understand the rule.

So your saying that hit was violent due to the DISTANCE TRAVELED by Orpik?

Might want to go watch it again.

Before you said he left his feet. You were proven wrong. Again.

Now, and you actually did it to yourself, shocker, wrong again.

Owned.

Fraud.

Liar.

Laughingstock.

Learn the game Rusty before talking hockey.

Tell us more about how Bobby Orr left the Bruins. Or how John Scott was a repeat offender. The list gooes on and on.

I might start a thread of Rusty's lies and misinformation.

The guy who talk sports all day, but doesnt' know  anything about it.

[/QUOTE]

Bobby Orr should have been dealt with Esposito, yes.  Jaccobs sucks. Yes.  

I told you to pause the video I posted which clearly shows his skates off ice with a high hit to the chest/head.  

You continuing to dig yourself a deeper hole, caught again trying to play contrarian with me, just to troll, will not work.

You repeating "lies and laughingstock" does not combat the facts I posted.  I posted the video, not a sneaky still like you and NAS posted to mislead people. I also posted the rule which depicts exactly what Orpik did. If they didn't want to call Charging, they could at least call Interference.

Neither were called which proves horrendous officiating.

[/QUOTE]

Interference. Yes, should have been called.

Charging. No.

Did he leave his feet to make the hit? Nope.

Your argument that he left his feet is weak as both players fell to the ice after contact. You know that.NAS stillshot is not sneaky. It's right at the point of contact, could not be any clearer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Dear MORON:

Pause this at :51 and tell me his skates are not off the ice.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvteW6mvasA

You and NAS thinking you can use a still shot before he makes contact with Eriksson, as about as dumb as an attempt to counter the facts, as I've ever seen.

Suggestion: Don't play contrarian all the time because I am usually right, stupid.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Dear Moron,

Skates come off the ice all the time on checks.  That's not illegal nor is it referred to as "leaving his feet".  "Leaving his feet" is for when  the player jumps INTO a check. 

Thank you for posting this in the football forum, however.  This just shows all of the people here who doubt your every word that you don't know jack about hockey, either.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

thorwing it out there. my post count has gone way up because i have exams this week so all i do is study on my comp. which turns into procrastination reading/posting here...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

NC does not have unemployment, moron. Only state in the union to block it from the Feds. 

So, you're wrong. As usual.

You sure you live in america dude? Most of us do and some know better than to believe your lies...Wow....ever heard of the internet?

https://www.ncesc1.com/individual/webinitialclaims/applybegin.asp

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bgreenuws' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you just ask this question after you made a spreadsheet of people's post counts?

Find a mirror and look in it, stupid.  Anyone who cares about people's posts counts is not only insecure, but a loser.

[/QUOTE]

I'm an accoutnant. Making spreadsheets for me is instinctual. It is my craft, and my livelihood. I get paid to be good at it. Like paints for Picasso, clay for Rodin, or throwing a football for Tom Brady. What can I say? For me, making spreadsheets, as Terence Mann said, "It's what I do". Also, as an accountant, I count stuff all the time. Second-nature I guess.

So, Rusty, besides typing over 600 words-per-minute, collecting unemployment checks, and spreading your verbal diarrhea all over these message boards, what is it that you do in your free time?

[/QUOTE]

NC does not have unemployment, moron. Only state in the union to block it from the Feds. 

So, you're wrong. As usual.

You're an accountant? LMAO

I don't need dork accountant math dweebs lecturing me on anything who is a troll. Thanks for telling us what you do done in Florida, too, NAS. I always wondered. I knew it was something boring.

I should have known.  Blech.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I am not NAS, or any of you other previously known associates on this board. I would have no idea where you are from, nor does it matter. My name is Brian Green. I'm from Mass, but live in NY now. In full discloure, I am really an actuary, but I find that most people don't know what that is. Or if they do, they say "Is that like an accountant?". It's not, but I guess to the extent we both use numbers and spreadsheets, I see where people lump them together. So it is easier just to say accountant. My point being, if you don't think you can learn anything from "dork accountants", "math dweebs", or "soemthing boring" like actuaries, then I guess you do not know who Bill James is? Truth is, there is all kinds of insights you can discover about people, just by looking at their numbers, Rusty. Yours is 91 posts per day. And it is glaring indication of a lot of things about you, including your unemployment, your lonesomeness, lack of friends, constant need for attention, and (flawed) need for these message boards to provide you with some semblance of self-worth.

Despite my criticism of your behavior, I have refrained from any downright name-calling. However, you spare no time before calling people who disagree with you dummy, idiot, moron, Bustchise, troll, etc. And I have limited my criticism to only this thread, which was started and named after you, as a discussion of your behavior. You on the other hand, are embrolied in similar name-calling fights on virtually every other thread you participate in on this site. Not just Patriots, but apparently Bruins too, and if I cared to look, I'm sure we'd find you spewing hatred and gutless name-calling in forums for the Red Sox, Celtics, Revolution, Car Talk, Politics, Miley Cyrus fanclubs, NKOTB fanboy sites, etc. This is just another day at home for you.

Your disposition and behavior is such a far cry from the peace, love, and understanding advocated my the Grateful Dead, whose modified logo you use as your user image on this site. So, Rusty, I would suggest you change your user image to something a little more appropriate for you, like this:

Vive le Rusty!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dear MORON:

Pause this at :51 and tell me his skates are not off the ice.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvteW6mvasA

You and NAS thinking you can use a still shot before he makes contact with Eriksson, as about as dumb as an attempt to counter the facts, as I've ever seen.

Suggestion: Don't play contrarian all the time because I am usually right, stupid.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Dear Moron,

Skates come off the ice all the time on checks.  That's not illegal nor is it referred to as "leaving his feet".  "Leaving his feet" is for when  the player jumps INTO a check. 

Thank you for posting this in the football forum, however.  This just shows all of the people here who doubt your every word that you don't know jack about hockey, either.

[/QUOTE]

Not during the hit, they don't. That's Charging.  Yes he lunged into Eriksson's upper body area and he didn't have the puck.  To hit anyone in the sport of hockey you have to hav the puck.

I am so glad you signed back in as NAS after using the Bustchise troll approach too, Handy.

[/QUOTE]

1. Again, not charging.

2.You don't have to have the puck to be hit. You can hit someone who just played the puck. Eriksson never had posession of the puck, which is why they could have called interference.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to HunterThompsons45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have been posting for many years on a different, much larger Patriots fan forum and decided last night to take a look at some of the other Patriot forums around the internet.  I was interested to see what other Patriot fans were talking about concerning this seasons. 

It seems that you have a fairly small community here and to see the forum so out of hand is disgraceful.  It would be reasonable to think smaller forums would be more controlled.  Outcasts would easily be outcast and it looks to me like this DeadHead guy is the main culprit to this forum being such a disgrace.  After a couple of posts here I was being called "Bustchise" as if that meant anything to me.  I'm new here, what is a "Bustchise" I wondered and why does this person feel the need to call names, especially to new members?

After looking over several threads, it didn't take long to come to the conclusion that this is the norm for this DeadHead person.  Call people names who don't agree with him and even accuse some as being Bustchise, which I now understand is a fan of another team.  As I read more threads I come across more posts from DeadHead that are absolute rubbish.  This person has a one track mind.  If a post does not fit his overly biased opinion then he refuses to take into consideration the persons point of view or message and automatically deems it wrong.  It appears as if this person feels the need to rule the forum.  He seems to have a very over protective personality which probably stems from a life of unhappiness as well as failure to be accepted by social circles in the outside world.  Surprise?  Not really, I can understand why after reading some of his posts here.

Why do you let him do this to your forum?  This could be a very good Patriots forum.  Smaller membership forums with so much activity are hard to come by.  You should be protecting it instead of letting this person run wild and use it as some sort of therapy session for his social shortcomings.  I have yet to read a meaningful post by him and the posts I have read are overly biased and are absolute and total nonsense. 

Protect what you have here.  Good, smaller fan forums are hard to find.  Don't continue to let this one very rotten apple spoil the orchard.

[/QUOTE]

So says the guy that dropped in with a new name. What was your old name and why did you stop using it?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

If only this loser spent 1/10 of the time he spends keeping notes on BDC members and posting who he thinks is who as he does watching football.  I bet BB would hire him immediately to overhaul the offense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Glen/Evil,

iIt's Bustchise/Phat Rex/JetsMangione, etc, etc, etc. He's too stupid to realize two new names "FootballExpert45" with the 45 meaning his age and "HunterThompson45" are two similar. He's a moron, obviously.

He likes to show his Jets self as Meadowland Mike.

Bustchise is also a Beatles fan as well. He's Bungalow Bill. Famous Beatles portion of a song title. At least we know his real name to be Mike, too.

Mike from Paramus, NJ, a 45 year old virgin in a basement who works part time at a movie theater for his career.

Cannot be made up. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, a Beatles fan.  Make sure you write than down in your creepy BDC member notebook.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have to at least have touched the puck at some point to be hit. Yes.  Otherwise, it's Interference, stupid.  

If it comes very late like when Horton got taken out by Rome in the Cup Final, yes. it's interference and dirty. The puck was long, long gone. Intereference, cheap shot, game misconduct, series banishment. 

Yes, it was Charging coming that far across the ice like that. Yes.

Two facts.

[/QUOTE]

Orpik was manning the point, Eriksson got hit between the face off-circle and the blue line. His feet were not moving at the time of the hit. He did not skate a long distance to throw the hit.

From far across the ice?

You never post facts.