Why I'm Disappointed...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Why I'm Disappointed...

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

"horrible"? Please.  Holding them to FGs were huge stands. 

Holding an all time offense like Denver's to a FG is only a huge stand if you actually stop them at other points in the game.  Giving up a FG on every drive is horrible defense.  The Patriots defense was horrible yesterday.  Accept it and move on.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Rusty the offense was bad yesterday too, but the defense was not good either.  I mean christ dude.  How can we score if the offense doesn't have the ball.  The Patriots had the ball one time in the 3rd quarter.  Are you kidding me?  We didn't touch Manning the entire game.  Not once.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they gave up 8 minute drives for TDs which are worse then stopping them to a FG..... offense sucked as did the defense.

30-40 for 400 2 TDs is not average defense. sorry

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you see Talib go down or not? What did the offense lose in the game?  Did they lose a key player?

Brady has not strung together two good games since 2004 in the postseason and it's an easier era for QBs.

Will you ever get this fact?  If he's so good, where is it?  

[/QUOTE]

well first off the offense has no weapons. Mankins is over rated and over paid.

I AGREE the offense was not good yesterday! at all! but you cant sit here and tell me the defense was anything close to good.

Injuries so now you make an excuse for the defense? cmon russ dont be one of those guys. our offense didnt have gronk thats why it sucked.

-thats the kinda game you are playing.

Dennard (who was over matched by a mile ) was left one on one with Thomas and got murdered. not his fault but BB didnt go to a double team.

there was abosolutely so pass rush at all either.

ball sides of the ball sucked

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

I am in tears watching Babe here today as he tries to deflect from another mediocre Brady performance against a god awful Denver D, arguably the AFC's worst all year.

BB and Caserio are the run away Exec of the Year award winners in 2013 and were brilliant, yet somehow Babe is now claiming BB the GM to still be the problem. 

Absolutely priceless.

Change that headstone to "Brady the QB".

I wonder if Giselle made the trip it out Denver with Tommy?  WHy does it look in the first qtr Brady appears like he'd rather be at Carnival than in an AFC Title game?

[/QUOTE]

good offense BB put around TB. 'gm'

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMG, Rusty and his excuses.. Blame it on the pass, TFB and Rodger Goodell.  Same excuses, different day.

The Broncos had the ball 11+ more minutes then the Pats, thats almost an entire quarter.  The defense could not get off the field,  and the run game was never going to work yesterday.  Denver was ranked 7th, tied with the Seahawks vs the run.  This wasn't 26th ranked Colts or 28th ranked Bills vs the run.  Broncos were ranked low vs the pass so with Harris out you pass the ball.  Problem is just not much talent at the receiver position.  Terrible game all around, gotta put some of that on the coaching too.  Seemed like they had nothing as far as a game plan was concerned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Rusty is just a parody of himself at this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

I am in tears watching Babe here today as he tries to deflect from another mediocre Brady performance against a god awful Denver D, arguably the AFC's worst all year.

BB and Caserio are the run away Exec of the Year award winners in 2013 and were brilliant, yet somehow Babe is now claiming BB the GM to still be the problem. 

Absolutely priceless.

Change that headstone to "Brady the QB".

I wonder if Giselle made the trip it out Denver with Tommy?  WHy does it look in the first qtr Brady appears like he'd rather be at Carnival than in an AFC Title game?

[/QUOTE]

Unlike BB's defense they show up on the biggest stage.

You must be so embarrassed as you ran around here bashing Seattle and Denver left and right. Now they're both in the Super Bowl. lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimbob500. Show jimbob500's posts

whoever DeadAhead is, he seems very dumb. Did he honestly say our defense was average today? what the he11 was he watching???????

oh my goodness Manning was not touched all game and had 400 easily.

is he blind? only critisizes the offense but the defense had its worst game under Bill.

dummy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to jimbob500's comment:
    [QUOTE]

whoever DeadAhead is, he seems very dumb. Did he honestly say our defense was average today? what the he11 was he watching???????

is he blind? only critisizes the offense but the defense had its worst game under Bill.

dummy

[/QUOTE]

The defense literally bent as much as it possibly could, but it really didn't break. Allowing 26 points to that offense isn't horrible, the yards and TOP were the problem. If the offense did Something in the first half then this would have been a different game. Since they didn't and the defense couldn't get off the field, they were forced to try to play catch up by throwing it all over the place which led to more quick ending drives and no rest for a defense who we're getting picked apart. The offense finally picked it up in the 4th when the game was already over, this game was not nearly as close as the final score indicates. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimbob500. Show jimbob500's posts

In response to jimbob500's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dummy

Sounds great, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

I am not bustchise. I have read this board for a couple seasons now. I used to have an account 2 to 3 years ago but forgot it so I made a new one.

I am a Patriots fan.

But DeadAhead I think you are somewhat right in your assessment of the offense yesterday you are still turning your back to the problems we have on defense.

Don't just blame one side of the ball

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Rusty if play action doesn't work unless you run the ball first why are you complaining about Brady missing Edelman on the deep ball.  I mean he couldn't have been open off a PA fake.  They hadn't run the ball yet.

25. This post has been removed.